What's his problem? It was just a fucking dog

What's his problem? It was just a fucking dog.

Last gift from his wife.

>forget to mention the sweet ass car too

But in the trailer to the sequel he appears to have another dog

In that moment, I received some semblance of hope... an opportunity to grieve unalone... And your son... took that from me. Stole that from me... *Killed that from me*! People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer.

But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Do you think he would've behaved the same way if it were a cat instead of a dog?

They also beat the fuck out of him on his house

Are people that have never had any pet that needs to be loved/raised and not just fed 2 timea a day just sociopaths by standard? Might explain a lot.

He would have been even angrier.

No because cats are shit

He stole a new dog at the end of the first movie.

lol no cat owners are real pussies

Lol why, cats all behave the same way. They don't have any special characteristics to them.

Also, cats are just shit in general.
Cats have servants and dogs have masters. Cat owners are beta as fuck.

He saved the pupper from being put down.

Hopefully the pupper survives in the new movie. ;_;

It's a matter of self respect. You wouldn't understand.

you probably just have/had a shit cat

my cat greets me everytime i come home, follows me from room to room, paws at my leg when she wants to play, kneads my belly, cries when i'm not home, and can only sleep while next to me

my cat literally thinks i'm her mom

you're being manipulated by cat, think about that

>this is what anthropomorphizing retards actually believe

>so beta that he thinks a cat is manipulating him
how insecure are you?

>So beta he'd allow men to kill his dog and not take revenge

Wick was just an alpha, it makes sense that a beta like you wouldn't be able to identify with his alpha tendencies

Your cat sounds fucking annoying

she's a whining little baby but i love her anyway :^)

Acktchooally, this is the current school of thought from animal researchers. Cats benefit from their relationship with us while we get very little. There's low historic evidence of them being used specifically for pest control and in fact cases that show we bred and trained dogs instead of cats for the task.

Fact is modern domestic cats are descendants of a lucky small cat family that maintained some juvenile behaviors of theirs into adulthood and they just so happened to be appealing to humans. Namely meowing in registers similar to our own infant cries, purring (and a purr variant they use when begging that is again similar in pitch to babies), and facial proportions that trigger the fuck out of the nurturing side of our brains. All traits they use as infants themselves to get their moms to give a fuck. A trait a lot of carnivorous solitary mammals need because hunting instincts can suck for baby care.

Long story short adult cats behave like their young which is close to our young so we nurture them and they assume they've entered into a social contract with another cat. This was all by a lot of pretty amazing coincidence when you sort it all out but it is what it is. Now cats have technically bred themselves into domestication based on all this.

>cats all behave the same way

fag please, I've had a dozen cats and while most of them were faggots, there were a couple of GOAT dog-tier kitters among them

>tfw no more giant fat blue-grey boss cat who drug home corpses larger than he was, made every new pet his fond subordinate, never made a fuss and would let you do literally anything to him and happily purr the whole time

literally worse than reddit

your post backs up this post more than this post was that you're plan all along?

Cuck

It backs both just fine. They are very much accidentally manipulating us. It isn't as parasitic as some of the species of lizards that prey on bird parental instincts but it is what it is. And while our behaviors don't really diverge as much from base animal impulse as much as we like to think, we have turned our bond with cats into a fruitful enough endeavor. There are health benefits to being happy and having our nurturing side of ourselves triggered often.

>i like keeping a box of shit in my house
This is literally you
>lmao it's totally worth it because of the connec-
Any male who prefers cats over dogs is a beta numale. This is an objective fact.
>but i'm allergic
So you were born a beta numale.
>cat thinks i'm her mom
Kek

>accidentally manipulating us
you could literally say the same thing about every newborn child of every parent

cats and dogs both retain juvenile traits which allows them to be domesticated

>hurr my dog is manipulating me into taking her outside to take a shit

pls stop saying stupid shit

Cats literally dont give a shit about you. You can die and they wont give a shit.

neither do dogs fucknut, they're just mindless animals

>guy isn't afraid to go against stereotypical shit like "hurr cats are for girls" and freely claim to prefer cats
i don't know sounds pretty alpha to me, the fag who's afraid to own a cat because he's afraid of what people will think is anything but

>neither do dogs

Lol go eat some catnip kittyfag

i got box of cat shit in the bathtub that smells like love faggot

>catfags delude themselves to loving their masters shit

lol just lol

>Current Year
>Not liking dogs

>you could literally say the same thing about every newborn child of every parent
I mean I guess evolution is mostly an accidental process but that's really pushing things here. Cats developed as they did to suit the needs of their species. The """accident""" as I was using it is that those things happened to also find a niche with another species. Which is actually pretty uncommon though it can be found in the wild here and there all over. What's more uncommon is that in the case of cats they more or less domesticated themselves out of the arrangement. Unlike dogs who we kept and pushed into new niches through selective breeding until we got a resultant animal that better suited us, cats have just gotten better at tickling our fancy by just continuing to prefer our company.

>pls stop saying stupid shit
Or you can stop allowing your Jimmies to get so rustled over proper use of nomenclature ;) Cats manipulate. Dogs also manipulate. In the exact way you say too! Manipulation isn't always a maladaptive behavior. Any time we do a thing to get a desired response we are manipulating.

In the cat context this is still relevant because there is little give in the relationship from them. The dog sees itself as a member of the pack. It believes it is offering services and believes in a very strict hierarchy with you at the top. This is debatable with cats. The most flattering approach being the understanding that sometimes they see you as a parental figure. Though most of the time their behavior more indicates they see you as a bigger cat in the same territory as them and are obeying standard cat social contracts. Hence their social anxiety - they actually live in constant fearful anticipation of contact with us, similar to dominant cats in the wild. That's not to say they don't get over it and enjoy our company either.

I'm rambling. Whatever. No u.

tldr

What's your problem? They were just fucking russians.

you just don't like cats because their sandy tongue hurts your balls

Catfag btfo

pack theory has been thoroughly debunked dumb shit dog fag

i honestly didn't read, sorry you took the time to write all that

>you're just afraid of having a cat because of stereotypes
T. Liberal

>catfags having the same attention span as their masters

Literally cant make stuff up

>.> I really like cats more than dogs. To the point that I'm not really sure how I painted them in a negative light here lol.

But yeah I just like animal behavior as a light hobby. I read articles every now and then and I definitely know less about dogs atm than I do cats.

Though if pack theory isn't any good anymore I guess that goes in line with a thing I heard a while ago. Something to do with how dogs respond to human vocalizations uniquely and how our speech gives them a massive dopamine rush.

dogfags BTFOTBQHWITHYOUFAMALALALA

What if they had killed his pet Iguana?

This is hilariously wrong

"You see, Greg, when you yell at a dog, his tail will go between his legs and cover his genitals. His ears will go down. A dog is very easy to break. But cats make you work for their affection. They don't sell out the way dogs do."

dogs a shit, cats are true masters

Catfag on suicidewatch

SHE WAS A BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT CREATURE AND YOU KILLED HER!

Non to mention they are literally spreading mind controlling virus that affect our brains, making it love cats.

My cat is a pretty cool dude and hes soft. Stop making this into such a big deal. If you dont own a pet you should prob kys though, there are lots of sad kot and dog that could use a home