Sup Forums has done it again!

Sup Forums has done it again!

Get ready for another huge injection of new users!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/X2QXDy6RZHpzAONcXpJXzw/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gi6ryNOg8z0
youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann#/media/File:Efit_images_of_Madeleine_McCann_suspect.jpg
theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/14/british-detectives-efits-madeleine-mccann-suspect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

explain

Kanye will beat Trump in the 2020 election

What will be his slogan?

Pizzagate is some lame Reddit shit where an autistic man roleplayed as the guy from Mr. Robot who hacked into a secret CP conspiracy and people were dumb enough to believe him.

The real news is that Reddit's CEO edited posts to say what he wanted, which is illegal. Also none of this has anything to do with film and television.

WE

I fucking hate this "-gate" meme

How the fuck is that illegal?

memegate

>which is illegal

Thanks, lawyer-kun. I'll remember that next time a word I typed gets word filtered, which happens a lot desu senpai.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/X2QXDy6RZHpzAONcXpJXzw/

What are you doing?

Oh, this Kanye West?

>Sup Forums has done it again!
More like /r/the_donald has done it again

WILL

>which is illegal
No, it's just unethical. He didn't break any laws.

He's talking out his ass

tldr version:

Sup Forums pulled a scary thread from the podesta emails. Liberal elite might be involved in human trafficking/blackmail to keep celebrities and politicians in line.

The twitter has been caught protecting accounts that trade cp.

ROCK

why do you shill for pedos you fucking faggot?

>Liberal elite might be involved in human trafficking/blackmail to keep celebrities and politicians in line
link?

Nice false flag.The Comet Pizza shit is fucking abhorrent, and it's real. The liberal elite is getting fucking scared.

>Reddit's CEO edited posts to say what he wanted, which is illegal.
it's not illegal and the mods can do it here as well

all it is is a change to the database. it's a website that can be edited like any other

Emphasis on might, but here is the thread that covers everything discussed so far:

you have to be dumb as shit to unironically believe in alex jones tier line drawing

the entire "theory" revolves around intentionally believing food items are codewords, despite corresponding leaked emails immediately disproving it.

>said some shit
>got hospitalized
DAVE CHAPPELLE WAS RIGHT

t. someone who doesn't know what he's talking about

>what is CP
>what is cheese pizza

Do you know what site you're on?

Also, good job on throwing out the Jones buzzword, liberal demonization is a fantastic tool to belittle your opponents without actually presenting an argument.

Why are you such a gay, MUH HACKTAVIST KNOWN BY THE NAME OF ANONYMOUS/let's occupy my neighbor's lawn because he's fucking loud at night, piece of shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=Gi6ryNOg8z0
This is the party line you're touting right now. Butthurt Christfaggotry that reeks of a complete out of touch-ness with culture that lays beyond the borders of their fly over state that they are currently reaching so hard for straws that they're demanding that Guy fucking Fieri be investigated because he had purchased and installed three ovens and that because a pizzeria has an oven, oven is clearly not a super secret pedo cryptographic word for something pedo and satanic.
A television """"""""chef"""""""" is supposed to be in league with the world's elite. A guy that puts fucking BEANS in his chili is part of the fucking New World Order.

This is what you're trying to pass off as MUH HIDDEN TRUTHS THAT I NEED TO BRING TO LIGHT SO THAT MORE NEWFAGS CAN FILTER INTO MUH SUPER SECRET Sup Forums CLUB! EL OH EL FROGPOSTER.JPEG

this looks specious at best

but thanks anyway

Someone's absolutely terrified

And I love it

You're killing your own argument with the amount of cruise control you've got going on.

Actually, I take this whole post back.
Beans in chili, Guy Fieri is clearly the antichrist and anyone that follows him on twitter is a demon.
Day of the rope soon, brothers.

JOHNSON

What it does mean is that since they edited posts it makes them an entity like a newspaper with editors and opens them up to lawsuits for libel for any post by anybody.

The_Donald
weird how alt-right SJWs always get so defensive

Iwouldhaveneverheardofthisshitholeifitwasntforthefappening

>i literally just closed the 404ed thread before this one

It was an okay read through.

>his looks specious at best
No doubt, I thought the same at first.

But looking the comet pizza alone will tell you that something awfully fucky is going on.

hey welcome to at least 40% of Sup Forums

Nice meme link, great argument, totally showed me

Your liberal is showing

>nigger does something
>blame Sup Forums

Feel free to follow the blind if you want.
This movement of yours honestly thinks the fashion industry's acronym for "Spring/Summer 2017" is some sort of pedo code.
This movement of yours takes a video clip, filmed outside of a pizza shop that caters to families, to be a sign that children are being slaughtered in a bunker 50 feet underground simply because there's sounds of children talking loudly.
Talking loudly at a pizzeria, so much sin and degeneracy.

When one has enough power, conventional recreational activities no longer amuse them

You haven't done a shred of evidence beyond skim clickbait articles, have you?

It's real

youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw

You faggots are in for a ride

Why is Sup Forums always right?

What did you highlight on ur phone above it?

Yup that's what it's all about isn't it. Guy Fieri and the fake shit that is literally just more fucking shills trying to illegitimize the main, rational course of the argument that relies on clear first source evidence.

Hope you enjoy the avalanche of rape that will fall on you. Even if your higher ups don't get caught they will sell you the fuck down the river.

>south korea
meh
and yes i know stuff usually happens in these asian countries to test if they can bring it to the west

Has nothing to do with the thread and isnt even from Sup Forums

huge leaps of logic in these infographics

either tinfoil or disingenuous

Unlike every fucking Sup Forumsidya faggot that has infested Sup Forums for the past four years I don't go to the request board to circle jerk about feminist conspiracies and Pepe image collections. So no, I just went and watched a shitty one hour ""documentary"" that was one of the first four listed hits for pizzagate and two other clips you summerfags had linked in previous threads.

Which is great and all, but part of your "muh evil elite" are simply the crowd of art fags one can expect in a cluster of gentrification.
Spoiler: DC is a shithole full of niggers addicted to crack and stealing TVs. The only white people that take up residence in such places are yuppies and liberal arts majoring shit heads looking for the next "hip" place to live in and open up whole foods grocery stores. Their only source of amusement is settling in the wilds of some urbanized area full of "cultural roots" and "fixer-uppers", i.e areas run down by niggas, and driving up the property values with their coffee shops and wine bars until the whiteness level reaches what they feel is their peak, wherein they go declare "I liked this town better when it had more character" after which they migrate to Georgia or some shit.

Not gonna lie, there's definitely some creepy stuff.

I don't know about the hidden logos or rival child molesting pizza market in DC. But the owner of Comet is fucked up, the emails are weird, and there's enough to make interested in finding out more.

>"muh evil elite"
>implying the average, uptown art fag has enough power to go far beyond mere uptown recreational activities

Face it, friend. You're FUCKED.

>you were born just in time to see the downfall of reddit

god bless

First one does look suspicious but parts 2&3 are pants on head retarded, they weaken the argument.

Those dorks still think they're on True Detective, huh?

this is a joke, i wanna see proof those are the real police sketches and not someone fucking around.

>despite corresponding leaked emails immediately disproving it.
I assume you have a logical explanation for why there would be emails talking about whether it would be better to play dominos on pizza or pasta?

How come all pedos want to fuck boys and not girls? Sexist much?

it's probably relatively easy to find out if either of them were in portugal when the girl was abducted

it's not even good disinformation but i'm sure someone will gobble it up

Man, I've been fucked for the past four years.
Sup Forums used the be a cool place to bitch about Lost and Avatar.
Now it's nothing but you Sup Forumsidya faggots making endless shitty posts about GoT, Sony vs Xbawks threads now mutated into MUH DC vs MUH MARVEL and Demcucks vs Chadpublican Party, and delusional posts about how Olivia Munn is attractive.

No WASP from DC is going to bother me, I'm a NEET web developer with multiple rifles. It's you shits I'm stuck having to suffer eye cancer from.

>/r/The_Donald v reddit

That would be the weirdest fucking case brought before the supreme court.

Oh so you did no research, that's cool.

>Pizzagate is some lame Reddit shit where an autistic man roleplayed as the guy from Mr. Robot who hacked into a secret CP conspiracy and people were dumb enough to believe him.

Fuck off, CTR.

it's literally in the picture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann#/media/File:Efit_images_of_Madeleine_McCann_suspect.jpg

theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/14/british-detectives-efits-madeleine-mccann-suspect

I'm not a huge Sup Forumslock, but whenever they post these infographs or pictures, with the fucking sources in them. Its always some fag that is like pssssshhhhh CITE UR SOURCES.

>Liberal elite might be involved in human trafficking/blackmail to keep celebrities and politicians in line
Remove the liberal from this statement and you'd be more correct than not.

It's likely that homos and pedos and various other deviants get elevated to power purposefully because they're easier to control due to the enormous amount of skeletons in their closet with which you can box them in with politically.

>The real news is that Reddit's CEO edited posts to say what he wanted, which is illegal.

How? It's a private website he can do whatever the fuck he wants. It's faggot move but not illegal.

It's just a dumb inside joke. You never joked around with your friends? Oh right, you don't have any because you're a tinfoil hat wearing loon who thinks a fucking pizzareia is an elite pedophile den.

>"he's talking out his ass"
>seriously suggests mass child trafficking conspiracies that conveniently undermine the politicians he doesn't like
lol jesus fucking christ user

>tfw I actually like The Coathangers and Homeshake

Am I pedo? Should I blow the lid right off this thing?

Why the hell would I? This shit is barely above the level of /x/'s "Did you know that mountains are actually the fossilized remains of gigantic ancient trees?"
Only research you summerfags do is fap to some shitty infographs made by some fucker that only knows how to copypasta screenshots into photoshop or some Let's Play: Alternative New Source youtube personality with his hour long reviews of the latest trending tinfoil faggotry.

You have no proof of your claim. Both are equally valid given the information we currently know

why would someone be afraid of neet memes?

FUCK OFF REDDIT

pol has never been right about anything except black people having low iqs