Bee movie memes > Shrek memes

Bee movie memes > Shrek memes

>tumblr

I remember seeing bee movie opening weekend...

If Bee Movie is tumblr and Shrek is reddit then what animated flick is Sup Forums?

>forced alternative is better

explain

Hoodwinked

Buzz off!
You can't bee serious?
Shrek memes are so ogre the top I can't help but laugh.
Bee movie maybe have a honeypot going for itself but there's a swampload more memes with Shrek.

good answer

>bee movie memes
LOL THE WHOLE SCRIPT
gets faster/slower/shittier every time they say bee
L O L

Let's be friends.

no, buzzzzz off

Pollen.

I choo choo choose you

>thinking this has anything to do with that bullshit

It's down to the fact the entire concept for the movie is fucking bonkers, and the fact that people let the movie be made is astonishing.

It's a movie that plays bees talking to humans completely seriously. And that bees would have things to talk about with humans. And that a bee could sue the human race, and win. And that a bee could be romantically interested in a woman. And that the woman could reciprocate. And that bees could hold up a plane. And tons of other stuff I've likely forgotten. All to push a "save the bees" message.

Literally not one single thing about Bee Movie makes sense, it is a movie that absolutely positively should not exist in this reality. And yet it does. That sort of thing sticks out in people's minds. Like people see that shit and most of them are going to keep thinking about it, because there's so much wrong, your brain tries to work it into a manageable, labelled thing, but Bee Movie doesn't fit anything right, it's all jagged edges of nonsense. Like someone made a movie out of MadLibs.

Also if bees don't pollinate, the world literally died

How about you go bee-head yourself :)

I DON'T BEELIEVE IT

I agree. It was so fucking weird and I didn't like it at all.
Seinfeld can't voice act for shit

It's a very weird movie. It starts as a Bug's Life knockoff then it just goes off the rails with court cases and bee-human love and the earth dying or something.

I think it was pieced together from multiple scripts.

Both are facebook tier cancer

>yeah, we'vve got really high quality memes here, like *random line from recent blockbuster someone posts every day* and *two words put together*!

This

SHOOT YUR FOOKIN MOUF DONKEY

Sup Forums memes are way more obscure and pure.

forced*

*reddit

Sup Forums memes are literally just "pick something and post a thread with it daily for a week" and then it's a thing

Food Fight

precipitation is any form of liquid or solid water particles that fall from the atmosphere and reach the surface of the earth

see i can do it too

Stating facts?

Too bad Sup Forums memes are reddit

Patrician as fuck
>those bizarre subplots
>that laughably bad animation

asking questions?

>it is a movie that absolutely positively should not exist in this reality. And yet it does.

Much like the flight ability of bees.

The bees don't care.

Same. I was watching Seinfeld for the first time when it came out so I thought it was going to be good - I even talked a couple of friends into going with me.

I've never felt more autistic in my life.

MASK U SUMTING lololol

Hey that's a thing posted a lot on Sup Forums. It must be a meme.

but nobody watched bee movie

Post one good bee movie meme then?