I understand he was a fucking dick...

I understand he was a fucking dick. But throughout the movie he was the only character to show any sort of logic for the situation at hand. The only retarded thing he did was to not shoot Glass before he left him.

Sometimes morals conflict with logic. Would you rather live as a villain or die as a hero?

MUH PELTS

PELTS
E
L
T
S

He was terrified of the natives due to them scalping half his head. So I'm sure he could live with having killed two people and nobody knowing.

I'll let you know what I think when I wake up from my sleep induced coma

There's about 30-40 minutes that could have been shaved off of this

He only cared about himself though

He should've just left Glass and the kids there. They most likely would've died anyway

MURHWHAHE FUKIN TREE NIGGERSH

OUSH FUK MYR PELTSH

perhaps the natives were wondering why you wouldn't shoot a man before throwing him into a grave

pelt tails
PELT
T A I L S

He is a racist and therefore evil.

He shouldn't have killed the kid and let Leo live. That was about it. I wouldn't want no injuns chopping my head off either.

Leo lives. Takes weeks to recover. Injuns catch up to them. Injuns kill them

So, after the big showdown, Glass just got up and walked back to the camp?
There was a shitton of snow and i don't remember if the horses were still there.
There is also the matter of the dead general.

Reverents are spirits born of vengeance, they disappear once their revenge has been completed. So he died.

>DUDE MUH PELTS LMAO

yeah he died I figured

>P E L T S

He dies from a stab in the leg and the hand? According to wiki glass died years later. If he dies at the end after us seeing him do nothing but survive that's A shit tier ending

considering he was a real person, i don't think this is accurate.

exposure