FIFA 2017 CONFEDERATIONS CUP

Portgual Vs. Mexico Official Match Thread

Lineups announced In the morning(later today for euros).

CR7 vs. Chicharito, who do you got lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZjtX1QrYW4
youtu.be/k1xKIPzJm6s
youtube.com/watch?v=zwwPSr0wk-g
youtu.be/jKmV1JZNoUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for memes. 1-1 good match though

>chicharito the face of mexico
Fuck off CHI

Also TSU to PSG. Cap this

>not starting the thread with this pic

Shit job, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=WZjtX1QrYW4

One bycicle kick and one trivela goal from Quaresma, the true GOAT.

>when that simpson's episode aired, Americans thought Memexico was such a soccer powerhouse yet that year our shitty national team reached the same stage that Memexico reached - except we were eliminated by the eventual champions Brazil 1-0 while they were btfo by a meme Bulgaria.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

how many tsus will he get tonight?

None because we will dominate Poortushit's garbage midfield with stylistic tiki taka like plays isolating the meme statpadder from dangerous balls. Vela, Guardado and Tecatito are going to run rampant over shitters like Andre fucking Gomes kek.

>we

>we
CHI

Fuck off faggots. Nothing wrong with being brown.

None. This fag will be exposed as always. His euroluck meme will finally die and then buried in the WC.

>tecatito
>on the team
pick one

>Tecatito
What is this? A Chicano that doesn't know what the fuck is he talking about? How strange!

Wether you guys like it or not, he's the only relevant player you have the rest are literal who's to the euros

I was thinking about 3, but then i realized they only have like 4 or 5 great players and a bunch of literally whos that come from the Lithuanian league or their equivalent. They pulled an amazing upset by winning the Euro.

They have a better team, but a tie isn't out of the question.

>only 4 or 5 great players
How much dod you have?

Not everyones a weeb coke monkey

You think i'm wrong?

>the rest are literal who's to the euros
Maybe if they are plebs

simpsons...my favorite anime

Whatever happened to that one Mexican named Chofis or some shit from Chivas?

He was being hyped into becoming the next big thing by Mexicans. Another over hyped flop?

> inb4 TSU gets another hattrick.

Yes. Three good games in Mexico means that you are the next Messi in our media

Its all the medias fault, shows some flashy moves and they start putting these crazy rumors out that hes the next goat like americans with pulisic

>yfw CHIcanos and mexicans are so triggered by PulisGOD that they name any meme young pacy mexican as better than him
First it was the Chivas kid, then it was this meme fast player from Tigres and now it's Lozano who's "linked to Manchester City I s-swear!"

Mexicans don't know who is Pulisic

Likewise, we couldn't name a single Mexican player besides Memearito.

my mexican friend literally killed himself because of puliGOD

>Mexico
>Not overhyping

youtu.be/k1xKIPzJm6s

Mexico gonna get raped, been playinf like shit under le meme Colombian "tactician"

Even thw games they win they don't win convincingly or decisively

1-1

recuerden que no se puede gritar

>eeee puto
>chango
>negro muerto de hambre
youtube.com/watch?v=zwwPSr0wk-g

I genuinely enjoy hearing the ehh puto chants and I'm not mexican

Why does FIFA hate fun? Are they trying to pander to faggot loving normies? Videos games do that and look at how many people buy SJW games.

Mexicans will do all 3 at the same time, and probably worse when they play Russia.
>all those possible Putin slurs

diego laines is the new hotness

Mexico is gonna be btfo. No doubs about it. Concacaf is C level, in their last semi-relevant competition they got 7 from fucking chile.

You can't control spics. They're just like that.

>losing to a Mexico that was destroyed 7-0 by Chilli
Guess U r gay is a joke.

if Mexico loses, it's only because they sent their B team

Well they don't have Tecagoat so yeah its B team already

Concacaf is improving steadily and has finally reached a lower Conmebol level to compete with us - at least with Usa, Mexico and Costa Rica. Which is why Conmebol wants another joint Copa America with the Concacaf hex teams. I already rate Usa and Mexico as above Venezuela/Paraguai/Bolivia/Peru and about equal to Equador.
t. hue studying in Austin texas.

Sorry dinosaur, our region has improved since the 70s where the mighty Haiti was the strongest team and only one to qualify to the WC. Now we get 4 teams and only one of them gets blown out (seriously fuck off Honduras)

Panama can be decent at times

Honduras just plays murderball and are subhuman they injured Messi that one time and Messi just an autistic sweet innocent angel
youtu.be/jKmV1JZNoUo

Rest of teams are shit exceptCaribbean teams seem to cause trouble from time to time Mexico has trouble beating Trinidand and Tobago and Jamaica didbeat US that one time

How to fix this fucking meme shitty cup: Invite both confederation finalists. It's as easy as that

Portugal, France, Germany, Russia (host)
Chile, Argentina
Mexico, Jamaica
Australia, South Korea
New Zealand, Papua New Guinea
Cameroon, Egypt

14 yeams, so we need to find one last spot
So let's give it to the World Cup 2nd place team
and since it's in Argentina and they've already qualified in this format, we give it to the World Cup 3rd place team. The Netherlands.

Prepare your anus TSUUUUfags, we're going in dry.

Mommy?

to be honest, I only rate the top 3 Concacaf teams. The rest is shit.

>negro muerto de hambre

lmfao

Quaresma is fucking useless though, always overcomplicate shit and loses the ball.

He's good with Portugal tho
He just needs not to play more than 20 minutes

It's the sponsors.

He'll dominate San Marino and Faraoe Islands but he's not good enough for international cups.

can someone tell me how can mexico compete with THIS?

wut? he was the defining player at euro '16. maybe second to Nani...

wtf I love portugal now

We're bringing our B+ team, beat that

love this boyband

moutinho with the teenage boy muscles

we wuz stylistic and shiieeett

Mamiiiiiiiiiiii

Looking forward to some comfy afternoon football. Hopefully Bruno Alves plays and stays injury free. He's going to be pivotal for us next year.

i was tricked by a russian into watching yesterdays borefest

i WONT be tricked this time

Portugal gonna shrek Mexico. Oldest ally, enjoy!

Pls watch our match

watch OUR match

>fast-kicking, low scoring, and ties
chilean first division

Univision showing this?

I dont have cable or Univision deportes. How fuck am i?

Telemundo is airing the game

surely gonna be better than yesterday's match of losers

russia + new zealand are worth less than messi

what time is game?

fox soccer matchpass is free til the end of june

Dubs confirm TSU with a cheeky 90 min deflected tap-in

Maaaaaahh C H I

Dss whsts up.

Arriaga > Arriaga II > Pizzouza > Barriaga > Aruglia
You can't prove me wrong

>DONALDO VS CHICHARRITO
>A MATCH FOR THE AGES
wut

In 2 bongs and 15 bings

>tecatito
This is why we can't take chicanos seriously

This the same mexican team that pushed your shit in that same copa america. Lmao

Get a load of this guy senpai.

who to root for?
i dont like mexico but i dont like portugese either

>i dont like portugese either

Not him but what's likeable about portugal?

In this scenario Portugal are the good guys

root for us

Well, Mexico are the Homophobic Meme Rotators and Portugal are the Lucky Tax Evaders. Choose your side.

What's not?

always, but between these two i dont know

Pray for Pedrogão Grande pls

At least the woods are clean now.

Time to plant some more Eucalyptus

Prepare for today massacre Portufags. What happened earlier will be a joke compared to what we will do to you

>negro muerto the hambre is so common they have to say it on the program

Fucking lel

>What happened earlier
what happened?

Lightning bolt killed 62 and injured 57 people in Poortugal.

>Negro muerto de hambre
lel