Is Finland really Nordic, Sup Forums...

Is Finland really Nordic, Sup Forums? Or is it some deliberate scheme as part of the European integration policy to distract Finns from their true heritage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gg4qEsKhlYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not really tbqh desupai

Most fins seem indistinguishable from swedes. Russians are way more Mongol looking than fins. Somebody explain pls

>indistinguishable
You probably haven't seen too many Finns, lad.

>Most fins seem indistinguishable from swedes.
No.

Finland is Nordic but not Scandinavian

Finland is Nordic
Finland is not Scandinavian

there you go.

The term was literally exclusive to North Germanics pre-WW2. Extending it to Finns was a political decision.

Does it matter? One of the most based high IQ countries of Europe. Finland doesn't need to cling to nordicism, it can stand proudly alone.

See

I agree wholeheartedly.

One looks like a mongolian autist/sperg the other looks like a normal human being.

Average Finn

>credited with 505 sniper kills
>kills were accomplished in fewer than 100 days
>an average of just over five kills per day
>Average Finn
People keep underestimating the power of Sisu

I don't think any of the Nordics actually cling to Nordicism. It honestly seems to be more prevalent in the USA than anywhere else.

Fins may not know their true potential. They have the power to enslave the world or to save it

Yes. Finland has spent a good 600years together in the very same state as Sweden and we have shared glory and defeat together.

Finland is as nordic as it gets, no matter the language.

Before i die i hope to live in a unified north and Finland is as given as any other nation in this unification.

>unified north
Just you fucking try.

Why not? We share history, culture, nature and just about everything that makes a nation. I have been in all the nordic countries several times and they are in every non-language related aspect as identical as it can get.

Disregard the language and you would have no idea if you were in Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden or Iceland given how the society looks, works and functions.

We are the same.

As of now we are 5 pretty irrelevant countries in the north. Together we are a regional if not global powerhouse.

Especially Finland and Sweden have bled, fought and celebrated together for centuries. Several times over the years we havent.

Our differences are way too small to make division worthwile

go ahead and point out the times we "shared glory and defeat" together, it sure as hell wasn't 70 years ago

>together
You fucking bailed on the union Sweden.

Because Sweden is full of insane leftshit globalists feminists. Your politicians should be hanged in the street. Your cities are full of immigrants. Your nation is a democratorship and nobody else than Finns should have any governance over Finland. There are no true positives for Finland to unite with Sweden. A military alliance would be great, were Sweden's military an actual military instead of a cheap joke.

In the early 20th century, it was decided that "Swedes we are no longer, Russians we do not want to become; so let us be Finns!".

I would like more cooperation between the nordic countries, but a unified nation would end up like yugoslavia. People would just blame each other if something bad happens.

>Nordic federalism
Fucking cringeworthy. Especially those Finnish SVL retards walking around with Tiwaz runes pretending to be Vikings.
>We are the same.
We aren't. Our cultural, linguistic and ethnic heritage is completely different.

History has shown that we cannot trust anyone with defense of our country, military alliances are a joke to all the other countries because we are the buffer zone so we HAVE to have a good military. What Sweden is doing with their army is really arrogant and shows no brotherhood of any kind, there's no reason to trust them with anything desu.

>Our cultural
The origin, maybe, but there's been a decent amount of mixing and intermingling, ranging from old myths, mythological creatures, to art, clothing, weaponry and trade.

The last century has been in some regards embarrasing i can give you that. Finland did however recieve substantial and relatively massive support from Sweden, way above and beyond any other and probably amongst the biggest support ever given to another nation in times of war without being a part of it.

However 70years is nothing. Im talking 600-700years. Finland and Sweden have been the same country for generations upon generations.

I view us as the same and i think its a damned shame we dont already have a unified north. Petty squabbling between warlords and aristocrats is the reason we arent living in the same state for hundreds of years already.

Imagine 1939-1940 if Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland and the Faroes were one nation. It would be an entire different story.

Geografically you are nordic.
But ethnics and language of your people are finno-ugor or whatever it's called. So I guess you are not really nordic.
Although, if we judge by ethnics, Sweden isn't nordic as well...

Even so, the origin is all that really matters. Just because we fucked Goths doesn't really make us any more Scandinavian.

Yes Sweden is in a bad state now, Finland was not all roses and candy and joy for its entire history either.

Its not about the latest years, or even the latest decades. Our society, our cultures, our people share the same essence.

Because of our division we have evolved slightly apart, though still much too little to warrant a continued division.

We could atleast do with naval help. The Baltic trade routes are our country's lifeline and with Norwegian, Danish and Swedish navies helping, it would be easier keeping it open. Especially Swedish subs.
If you haven't found it already, PV has a great podcast called Radio Kipinä.

youtube.com/watch?v=gg4qEsKhlYw

>Our society, our cultures, our people share the same essence.
Nah, that's bollocks. Our essence is very different, but we've grown closer with the centuries and millenia.

Fix your shit, then we can start talking about unification. Cus right now our policies are way too different, a merge would only lead to more problems.

>Our society, our cultures, our people share the same essence.
That's bullshit and you know it. We're both culturally and in spirit closer to Balts than Scandicucks.

We've been with Russia as well. Listen buddy, in good and bad, we are not the same people. Genetically we are not the same people. Our cultures value some of the same things (I think it's usually called the nordic values?) but that's where the similarities end really. I honestly see no value in unified Nordics with Finland in it. Ask your other neighbours

>We aren't. Our cultural, linguistic and ethnic heritage is completely different.

Linguistic and ethinc sure. Cultural heritage is as identical as it can get. I challenge you to find two separate nations more in sync historically than Sweden and Finland.

I encourage you to travel through the nordics and visit the countries. Your imagined differences doesnt exist. Norway is the same as Sweden and we are both the same as Finland. Regional quirks sure, but as dialects in a language it doesnt imply that we should be separated.

Liberals are lying about our heritage to further their globalist agenda. SMASH EM ALL

WE WUZ KHANS N VIKINGS N SHEEIT!!

>conquer a country and enforce your culture onto it
>lol guys look at how similiar we are

>we can start talking about unification
Never.

About sums it up.

What would you expect from skinheads? Sub-100 IQ retards who bring shame to their country and excellent strawmen to be used against nationalist sentiments.

You are wrong.

Something as simple as the book of law, Sweden & Finland share the same core laws, the one from year 1734.

We really need some Pan-Finnic movement similar to Lapuan Liike and IKL as a counterweight to all this wannabe Scando retardation.

Too bad the general attitude seems to be one of apathy and disregard for our own cultural and religious (as in muinaisusko) heritage. We have all this unique and extremely well documented material and what's done with it? Kids are made to read small bits of Kalevala once in their life.
Atleast the artistic community has had an appreciation for it all since our nationalistic sentiments were born a few centuries ago.

Your country has already gone balls deep into the EU, the eurozone and enhanced european federalization. Huge mistake.

Thing is that a forested nation of 5million (or 10) is irrelevant in every aspect. Globalization effectively killed the relevance of nations of a few million.

So given the finnish cuckolrdy to their european overlords its obvious that even you understand that the time where you could live in peace for yourself are over.

Its just sad that we picked Brussels, Norway and Denmark picked washington.

Embracing our true heritage =\= Shutting ourselves out from the rest of the world

>Huge mistake.
We know this, over 50% of finns know this.
Too bad our politicians don't seem to even notice this. It's not far from someone getting shot.

Right now we must have some of the slimiest politicians in the history of our country in charge. How did this even happen?

yeah it actually does

50 years from now finland will be painted a light shade of brown

your kids will never know what its like to date a finnish girl

>tfw our constitution requires our ministers to be skillful and honest people

>slimy politicians

its all the fucking old people.. they have no fucking clue

this is the same population that orders shit from tv infomercials and donates to corrupt charities and believes in jesus

we're fucked m8.. grannies and grandpas and mudskins are now the largest voting population

When most finns always vote for the same party, it's not that hard. And when the leader of the populist party which announced "change" with broad lettering is a greedy turncoat jew, we lost our last hope of change.

They are literally forcing our hand to take up on those puukko and kirves again.

Finns are violent mongols. But they are OUR violent mongols.

Don't be daft Johannes, we have a hell of a lot more in common with the rest of the Nords than we do with Russians. Just because you're bitter studying Swedish in school was a pain doesn't change that. A nordic alliance isn't a bad idea at all, it's not like anyone else will care about what happens to us if we don't take care of each other

Who cares about some mongols. Delete this shitty thread.

We're all violent Sweden.
We're just very tolerant up until a point. After that point it is a quick brutal total war with a final solution so we can get back to talking about the weather again.

pöök

t. Somali
What happened? You thought you could use knifes and stab til you came to finland? Well nigger, if you had an iq above 60 you would have checked such things out

But yes they are, and they were here before atleast the æsir came, and possibly before the vanic people came. Vanic+åsa => norse,dane,swed*

You're there with the other stabbies samis, kvens and all those other finnic people devoured by Russia.... some lost both language and culture sadly...

>After that point it is a quick brutal total war with a final solution
Can confirm

spotted the Fennoswede

Your radar is rusty m8

Kvens live in Sweden, you utter fucking moron. Had you followed the thread you wouldn't be so clueless.

This scientific discovery is OK Since finns are "white"

You should read my other posts in this thread. If you still insist that we should larp Scandicucks or whatever then you should just off yourself. We literally have nothing in common with them besides shit forced on us during colonialism.

The irony is that swedes were the masters of racial science ever since the nazi days.

>Kvens live in Sweden,
here too

Samis be bitching them, telling them are not "natives" like the precious samis who actually think they are like american indians, who had their lands taken from them 500 years ago.....

They are just exploiting it though... "native people" as if not the rest of us are, my ancestors have only lived here from what we know at least 12k years.... likely even longer

Shit, so the "Vielvölkerstaat" stuff about Austria was true.

>slavic is biggest haplogroup

guess I should practice squatting now.

literally a finn stereotype meme

literally a condition called heavy eyelids, google it.

Lmao, sup?

The problem is that Norway was fucked from the point it signed the ILO convention no. 169. All our neighbors did the right thing and said Fuck That when asked to sign.

wew lad

It's the truth tbqh familia

Who? The Swedish kid is posting Russians.

No

Finland will always be Nordic, Estonia, but Nordic countries can't ever have what we two have