/nba/ General: Fallen Angel EDITION

>Draft is on June 22

1. Philadelphia 76ers (Trade with Boston): Markelle Fultz, PG, Washington
2. Los Angeles Lakers (Renamed to Los Angeles Big Ballers): Lonzo AND Lavar Ball, PG, UCLA
3. Boston Celtics (Trade with Philadelphia): Pick Forefeited
4. Phoenix Suns: De'Aaron Fox, PG, Kentucky
5. Sacramento Kings: Buddy Yield, SG, Oklahoma
6. Orlando Magic: Malik Monk, SG, Kentucky
7. Minnesota Timberwolves; Chris Smoove, PG, Florida Atlantic
8. New York Knicks: Frank Ntililkina, PG, France
9. Dallas Mavericks: Josh Jackson, SG, Kansas
10. Sacramento Kings: Bam Adebayo, PF, Kentucky
11. Charlotte Hornets: Jeffrey Jordan, SG, UCF
12. Detroit Pistons: Dennis Smith, PG, NC State
13. Denver Nuggets: Jayson Tatum, SF, Duke
14. Miami Heat: Bryce James, PG, Cuyahoga Falls High School
15. Portland Trail Blazers: Jonathan Isaac, SF, Florida State
16. Chicago Bulls: Chief Keef, PG, Dyett High School
17. Milwaukee Bucks: Jonah Bolden, PF, Australia
18. Indiana Pacers: Lauri Markkanen, PF, Arizona
19. Atlanta Hawks: Marcus The Drug Dealer, C, ATL
20. Portland Trail Blazers: Zach Collins, C, Gonzaga
21. Oklahoma City Thunder: Shannon Sharpe, TE, Savannah State
22. Brooklyn Nets: Frequency Vibrations, SF, Harlem
23. Toronto Raptors: French Rapties user, PG, France
24. Utah Jazz: John Collins, PF, Wake Forest
25. Orlando Magic: Justin Jackson, SF, North Carolina
26. Portland Trail Blazers: TJ Leaf, PF, UCLA
27. Brooklyn Nets: Victor Van Leer, PG, Harlem
28. Los Angeles Lakers: Harry, PG, Oak Park High School
29. San Antonio Spurs: Anzejs Pasecniks, C, Latvia
30. Utah Jazz: Jarrett Allen, C, Texas

all star team that wins the game should get home court advantage for the finals.

thoughts?

new draft day don't miss it

So this draft means Fultz is not as great as the hype machine made him out to be? Seems like Ainge wasn't sold on him if he decided to trade the pick for more picks. If Fultz was legit Ainge would have drafted him.

looks like one of the guys around town who makes his living stealing bicycles.

looks like one of the guys around town who makes his living stealing bicycles

Kevin Durant ruined the NBA edition

kike silver:

>its not that the warriors are too good, the rest of the nba needs to catch up, we need to develop better players

good luck doing that kikester when every top free agent just joins one of the top 3-5 already good teams

looks like one of the guys around town who makes his living stealin bicycles.

Kevin Durant ruined the NBA edition

kike silver:

>its not that the warriors are too good, the rest of the nba needs to catch up, we need to develop better players

good luck doing that kikester when every top free agent just joins one of the top 3-5 already good teams

>7. Minnesota Timberwolves; Chris Smoove, PG, Florida Atlantic
ha-haaa~

>3-5
>advanced stats

looks like one of the guys around town who makes his living stealing bicycles

what the fuck is this

>3-5
>advanced stats

What's worst is the retarded apologists who say the NBA has always been this way. No it has not. Even when the Bulls were around there were contending teams who had a puncher's chance. I mean, The Bulls never slept walked to the finals like the Cavs and Warriors did this year. The playoffs were still interesting in the 80s/90s/00s.

With all the bitches in their 20s going to contenders, there will be one or two 68-70 win teams and a bunch of 55 win teams or less getting swept in the playoffs. It is a joke.

>3-5
>advanced stats

The Harrys come out at night.

>flyover fags still SEETHING
>oy vey you don't get to pick where you go
2 rings in 3 years cletus

looks like one of the guys around town who makes his living stealin bicycles.

Why doesn't college just change their rules to resemble the NBA?

i dont know canada, let's retreat to clips channel, he's not using it anyway

>3-5
>advanced statistics

Why doesn't college just change their rules to resemble the NBA?

In case you were wondering the anime reaction images are less poignant when they make up a 3rd of the posts in the shitty thread

This is why /nba/ is the worst fucking general on Sup Forums. Reliance on shitty forced memes like Ayy81 and LE LOCKED DISCORD XD. What the fuck happened?

In case you were wondering the anime reaction images are less poignant when they make up a 3rd of the posts in the shitty thread

This is why /nba/ is the worst fucking general on Sup Forums. Reliance on shitty forced memes like Ayy81 and LE LOCKED DISCORD XD. What the fuck happened?

HEY! I'm a faggot.

>leave saving the /nba/ for me

>trade #1 pick
>target rookie has been dodging workouts
(lol

WE BALL

/BBB/

>NBA Exec to me: "neither I or any of my peers has ever spoken to that dude who keeps saying he talks to us."

This draft is only about one thing
BIG BALLERS

He's talking about that Keith Smith guy probably, dude just makes up shit

This would fix the all star game but even further devalue trying in the regular season

I think Celtics are smart for trading the number one pick.
He's a bust. Also, they should build on what they have now.

no, that MIGHT make the all star game more competitive but that's about it

it could turn out to be grossly unfair to one of the teams that actually makes the finals

All star game should reward the winning team 50 million dollars

Celtics really fucked this up, man that's a shitty trade

Sixers fucked up. They couldn't move Okafor.

why would it devalue the regular season? you'd still be competing for home court for the playoffs

its already unfair with how stacked the warriors are

You guys are overreacting. Philly deserves a great team but I do not trust Embiid to stay healthy. I believe a core of Simmons, Fultz, and Saric will be great.

Boston is going to win the title in 2019 mark my words. They are building a roster that will dominate all facets of the game. They all the options and assets.

As Pistons fan I am drooling of envy. We are

I hope Lavar is the one who goes up to shake Silver's hand. like Lonzo gets up, but Lavar sits him down. "I got this, son." and does the "Lavar walk" up to the podium.

*hacks you*

I'm depressed and laying in an emty bath tub....

>Boston is going to win the title in 2019 mark my words. They are building a roster that will dominate all facets of the game.

All facets of the game? They literally only have 6'6 guys who play defense and can't shoot, a meme midget and an over-the-hill 3-point chucking PF. Josh Jackson will only add to the brick layers.

Even if the Celtics somehow managed to trade all their assets for Anthony Davis, they still don't have near enough fire power to stop the Warriors for the next three years.

Haha the posts about Kevin Durant ruining the NBA got deleted. I guess he didn't ruin the NBA after all.

Things will be alright dude >your team will draft a great player

Unless your a celshits fan, then u actually have no hope hahah

>Even if the Celtics somehow managed to trade all their assets for Anthony Davis, they still don't have near enough fire power to stop the Warriors for the next three years.

I'm not sure you properly appreciate just HOW good Anthony Davis is, or how terrifying he'd be in a coach and support system that was primed to take advantage of him.

We talk about the Lelicans "wasting" Davis, and that's because Davis is there to be wasted. Davis in Boston could absolutely beat LeBron and the Cavs and could challenge Golden State with IT and Jaylen as wingmen.

celtics have one of the worst constructed rosters desu, although I don't think he will be a superstar, brown might be the only good piece on that team...bradley is ok i guess

some faggot was abusing his Sup Forums pass

I'm really crying now you got to save me go wizards

Danny Ainge isn't the brightest when it comes to scouting talent.

He has amassed certain types of guys that are just plain garbage.

This will be his biggest draft fuckup since 2013 when he took Olynyk over Greek Freak. Josh Jackson doesn't even want to work out with the Celtics since he know he's playing behind Crowder and Brown.

Watch him blow the 3rd pick for Tatum or Monk because he couldn't get Jackson to commit.

whats this "commit" meme? he plays for the team who drafts him or he can FUCK OFF

>OKC trades Harden away for next to nothing
>OKC overpays a player $60million that only averages 20 minutes a game
>OKC can't sign any notable free agents or trade for any star players
>OKC fires their former Coach of the Year Scott Brooks after an injury-plagued season to their All-Stars led them out of playoff contention
>OKC hasn't been to the NBA Finals in 5 years

>GSW trades some bench players and their starting center away to sign KD in free agency
>GSW still has a solid bench
>GSW still has a marginalized yet effective center
>all of this accomplished in one off-season

HE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION

That's some nice work user, pretty seamless edit

I can't even be mad, I knew the consequences of supporting a team with Lebron as GM.

I still think Durant is a bitch and a snake.

>Who is Steve Fransis
>Who is Kobe

Players can refuse to picked by certain teams. Lonzo is doing it this year

wtf were they thinking signing Deron Williams like that?

And why the hell did they put Korver in for so long knowing he couldn't defend? I wouldn't be surprised if they fired Tyronn Lue desu

he still a bitch tho

awful coaching but he still might see another year

>that end comma
fug

>we need a MF*ING PLAYMAKER
>signs Deron Williams

stop posting image

They g refuse. Theffcy can just bvvdwy out theigjir entire rgrtxookie contracddbyrt but they wouldffhyrswin't be able o sign

are you ok?

A-user are you okay?

u ok son?

>having a stroke while shitposting on /nba/
wew, what a way to go

What boggles my mind is Ainge is helping out the Sixers in the process. Why would you give a division rival the potential of Embiid/Simmons/Saric/Fultz lineup?

The only thing I can think of is Ainge was not impressed with Fultz.

Is there any kind of mormon shadow council that can blackmail the shit out of Danny and force him out?

>The only thing I can think of is Ainge was not impressed with Fultz.
That or Danny is trying to swing a trade with these picks for another superstar in the league to go along with a FA signing like Hayward and try to expedite the building process.

this desu

Why not use the #1 pick they had to get a superstar? They could package the #1 pick and next years Brooklyn pick for said superstar. Why trade down to the much less valuable #3 pick and a contingent future pick which no team will trade for until they actually see what happens to the pick next year?

rondo when?

Honestly I think that next year Brooklyn pick and Brown are off the table. Moving down for more assets so he get a superstar in a trade. If no one bites he will keep the #3 pick

Why did Bombston trade for more picks? It seems like a JUST move. If they were going to chase stars in summer, they should have traded for PG or Butler.

wtf where those deleted posts

pg is permacucked by lebron, they need a big guy, al isnt a center

who will >my Kangs get?

all the newspapers and the teams FB page are pointing towards that PF from Arizona

Will the sixers beat the warriors in 2 to 5 years?

>who will >my Kangs get?
Lonzo Ball

Will it into existence

Become the heroes of the 2017 NBA draft

Divac vs Lavar, who wins?

WHO CAN STOP THEM(in three or four years)????!?

de'aaron fox unrionically

name?? dennis smith?? hes good man

The injury report

>17. Milwaukee Bucks: Jonah Bolden, PF, Australia
T-thanks for the shoutout

>who, bust, bust, le injured congo man
any non-nets team

The Celtics traded away the first overall pick to the 76ers and got rused, you cannot deny this one absolute truth

>mfw the Celtics traded away the chance at a potential superstar in Fultz so they can justify keeping Isaiah "manlet chucker" Thomas for the next six year

im not a celticsfag. is that trade confirmed?

>le max contract manlet

The Celtics deal seems fine, presuming they aren't as high on Fultz and they are higher on someone else. Don't really get why people seem to be going apeshit. It can also take years to develop PGs to NBA standard even if he's really good, which likely doesn't fit with Celts future plans.

Actually seems like a big gamble for the Sixers, even if I can understand why they are going for it.