youtube.com/watch?v=6kprJrzbO_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prevents them from drowning.

we lost

never forget Srebrenica

slovenia is serbian land
traitors

I will boycott croatian goods

WHAT THE FUCK, THAT WATER CLAY WAS OURS!

FUCK EU!

THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!

At least they have the corridor.

expect eternal croatian butthurt.

>slovenians genocide all the Italians in that area
>still get cucked

Hehe

We tried to stop them but Tito didnt let us.
I hope we keep this land for the dead Italian brothers.

15 minutes left
prepare for wars bois

Non-existant problem

preferable to Slovenian access to sea

i cum everytime

istria fiume dalmazia

ritorneremo

so who won?

Ne Italia, Ne Croazia

Slovenians

what's the change? was slovenia landlocked?

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING

The world if this causes war

WW3
WW3
WW3
WW3
WW3

You should put two heaviest village drinkers and let them settle this dispute with a alcohol drinking match.

Slovenians marching through streets, it's over. They're smashing windows and killing the elderly. They just bayoneted a child.

hey Croatia, want an ally? ;)

Did anyone else just hear a very loud boom sound?

What kind of war, are you retarded? We can't even go to war, we are both members of NATO. And this is nothing big, it's just some few acres of water.

Slovenes win. As always.

kek, they hate you to the bones.
youtube.com/watch?v=6kprJrzbO_s

You should go with Slovenia first and then switch ;)

Fighter jet (one) is scrambling. Payload Pavelić is on it's way to Krško.

i bet these jokers are already shooting up eachother and posting from their phones

Half of Krško is croatian and half of employees are croats

Electricity just went out. It comes from nuclear plant Krško.

Don't bully pls, or we will tell Mommy and she will tell Daddy

jesus christ what is happening

A large mushroom cloud on the horizon. G-guys?

We all make sacrifices, their families will understand.

>mushroom cloud
Yeah the legendary Croatian nuclear arsenal has been deployed

That explains the power outtages.

Brezovec won

greedy coasthoggers

Slovenians released Sava!

For now, we got one settlement and lost a few swamps around river Mura. Pretty good.

Croatian minority is gathering in the town square shooting in the air with their AK-74s and calling out Slovenians.

It wouldn't be a problem if their arbitrary member didn't pay off the judge 2 years ago , I'd gladly give them a corridor but they've cheated and they'll acquire it anyways .

Brežice Croatians are guillotining Bosnians and Serbs, unrelated to the conflict

>Sirenes going off

Slovenian nationalists taking advantage of the opportunity and ethnically cleansing čefurs.

>You should put two heaviest village drinkers and let them settle this dispute with a alcohol drinking match.
This sounds like the true Slavic way to handle disputes.

President Pahor just had a speech transmitted on all TV and radio stations calling out to Slovenians not to go to Croatia for holidays.

People have started rioting.

I did not expect Hungary to be that low.

People have dug up the politicians responsible for the unification with Yugoslavia in 1918 and are putting their corpses on trial for Croatophilia. Oh, the humantity!

Plenki has publicly stated that he is not butthurt but will not accept the tribunals' decision

Teritorijalna obramba is regrouping again!

Barron, shouldn't you be at camp or playing soccer or golf?

>Brežice Croatians are guillotining Bosnians and Serbs, unrelated to the conflict
Just everyday Balkan banter.

German peacekeeping troops are being attacked by elderly for their deeds during WW2.

Good riddance

Mercator renamed Kranj sausages to Freedom sausages.

THE BAY OF PIRAN NOW

Everything is coming to a standstill. People stopped working, traffic came to a halt...

KEKVATS BTFO

it was always the Bay of Piran and never the wallah of Savudrija

Oil tankers full of Cockta are being dumped in Piran, scorched Earth tactics. The so called tolerant Croatians.

We lost Trdinov Vrh and Joško Joras.

The bay is split in half.

remove soldier from Sv. Gera

People are stabbing ananases in a black magic ritual calling natural disaster to hit C*oatia ruining their tourist season and thus bankrupting their country.

Anyone else received a letter from the ministry of defense, saying you were selected for the draft? Guys is this really happening?

cec

B-but we visited Trdinov vrh when I was in primary school and we were so proud of the Slovenian army protecting us from the Orthodox Balkan Uskoks from Žumberak. My childhood, all gone!

Quality thread.

I did

Maloletnik raus

Joško Joras said he will sell his house and move to Slovenia if he lands in Croatia.

>maloletnik (ne malogodnišnjik!)
>dobrovoljci

after 26 years of service, Joras is being awarded full military pension

THIS TRIGGERS THE CROAT

Lel

>Ŕt Madóna ali piránska Púnta je skrajni zahodni konec polotoka, na katerem leži Piran in v Tržaškem zalivu razmejuje Koprski in Piranski zaliv. Nedaleč od rta Madona leži s 37,25 m najgloblja [točka Tržaškega zaliva, popularno imenovana »podvodni Triglav«.

Slovenski narodni ponos zavarovan pred pomorskimi Srbi.

after taking 200 millions from each side, it's status quo?

>European institutions

How are both countriesh *sniff* going to react to the arbitration, and so on? It seemsh that thish issue ish problematic *sniff* on the level of the superego, ash deshcribed by Hegel in hish "Phänomenologie des Geistes" and so on, and so on!

We got fucked.

Yeah but that's after we cummed in croat butthole

this shit really is a circlejerk fest

Shlovenia ish misherabol cuntrrry

JUNCTION NAOW

croatia doesn't border italy anymore

va a farti fottere, cornuto