How come girls don't listen to guitar music anymore?

How come girls don't listen to guitar music anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=2017&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BLACKED

>tfw you are a negrofag who plays classical guitar (well) by yourself on the quad; none of that gay singer-song writer shit
>tfw you stare off into the distance with a stern, but distant glare
>tfw you keep your body position opposite of the masses
>white pussy magically falls in your lap

Why would you care

They never did. Women are and have always been lyrics and looks plebs.

80% of the population below age 20 listen only to pop and/or rap music now
Instruments are dead

Yea right, girls don't give a shit about that, try singing a Bruno Mars song and you'll see magic happening right before your eyes

You’re just fucking begging for Sup Forums and /r9k/ to respond

But I don’t like Bruno Mars

Rock music is for gays and losers.

"I can't sing"

And hip hop is for complete fucking retards.

>tfw you're a good looking asian and black, white and asian qts fall into your lap without you making any effort

rap is for
>blacks
>cucks
>soyboys
>wiggers

>didn't provide proof or statistical evidence

gays and losers??

Ed Sheeran is insanely popular amongst girls who listen to pop music

>good looking asian and black

When did girls ever listen to guitar music?

The 60s.

And that's it. Same thing for piano and Charlie Puth

Is that fucking Nathan Fielder?

No

They love it.
I play some bullshit heterogay shit and sluts and cuties, of all ages, fall in love with me.
They just love the interest you put on it or the hability to create (play) music.

true that

They love it when I do it too, but I don't think they give a shit about the guitar, in 2000-something I spent a whole week trying to figure out a ridiculously tricky John Mayer song and when I played it to the females the only thing I got was "wow Johnny you have such a great voice"

>guitar music

Yes

Jimi Hendrix actually died a virgin.

Girls don't listen to anything men buy the records girls listen to what men listen to so they can get their attention, literally everything girls pretend to like is for that purpose its your faggots faults for listening to rap and other shitty genres

They'd rather have black men rap openly about their dicks than watch a white guy pretend his guitar is one.

They do listen to radio women garbage. Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Lana Del Ray, etc

I think the last female pop singer with real talent was Mariah Carey. The technicality of her vocals is no joke.

You know, there are more than two genres. Rock and hip hop is mostly trash.

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=2017&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries=
Plenty of "guitar music" here.

Gay singer-songwiter shit? Ever heard of Bob Dylan, Neil Young or Crosby, Stills & Nash?

is that Jack Antanoff?

because people who play acoustic guitar at party's are homos

according to lemmy all you had to do was carry a guitar around and you'd get mad pussy nowadays girls dont care unless your a soundcloud rapper

hi gay grandpa

Yes. I've seen this in some NFY discussion threads before.

They do, more so than most men nowadays. Women are big fans of Mac DeMarco and Tame Impala. They love stuff of that ilk, makes em feel alternative

learn to read faggot

Have you heard of ed sheeran?

>implying rap and rock are the only genres

underrated post

>hi gay grandpa
Surely convinced me all of those are garbage. Thanks!

Lmao nigger, just play Wonderwall

Who knew Nathan was a Chad. Look at the pussy he's drowning in.

Kek