Anyone else sick and fucking tired of constructions at his/her(tips) place and all around it?

Anyone else sick and fucking tired of constructions at his/her(tips) place and all around it?

I am. Since 5-6 years everything is getting build. 10 projects end, 15 more start, it's traffic jams, closed streets, detours, crowds in bottlenecks on the streets, hundreds of building equipment/trucks on the streets.

I'm sick and tired of it, this is just too much. Airport, highways, beltways, trams, 2-3 lane streets in the city, apartment buildings, tourist infrastructure, economical area expansions, renovation of old areas, archaeological excavations, vienna tram stops, bikeways all at the same time.

I feel like I'm in this huge dustbowl and I can't even get out because even near my recently build flat, like in the 500 m radius, there's a few new ones getting build, some construction for tourists, renovation of old red brick barracks, reconstruction of a old alley etc.

I'm going crazy.

Pic related, every exit from my city looks like this, 10km traffic jams from 60 to 9 and 13 to 17 every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

uwazamrze.pl/artykul/1015163/zbiednielismy-przez-unie
recordnet.com/article/20160102/NEWS/160109984
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's because you're living in a previously poor country given lots EU development money
In 10-15 years you will say thank you

Also if you have so much construction activity then why do your builders/workers come to here? I though the argument was that there were no jobs

From what I know our gdp growth fell after we joined EU but yes, some of the constructions are partly funded by the EU but it dosn't mean EU gets nothing out of this.

For example our airport is used by a lot of Michelin officials and they did a lot of lobbying so that they have a much faster travel home.

Same for the economical area expansion or the tourist infrastructure.

Oh we got jobs, they're just not as well paid as in the UK, plus half of the construction workers here are from the east.

such is life in capitalist shithole

at least you can watch chinese cartoon on iphone

It's not really life if I plan a saturday trip to a very old and beautiful church 30km away and waste 2,5 hours just to get in and out of the city.

Also people get kicked out of their houses(for a *compensation*) just to build roads.

They even destroyed my favourite mushroom picking spot, motherfuckers.

its """progress"""
they destroyed half of london in the 1800s & 1940s-1960s to build roads and underground/trains

at least its all finished now but half of london is covered in scaffolding because of renovation of historic buildings or rich people building basements

Than you can relate. We had quite a few constructions here but not on this scale and not so many at once.

I'll add that my cars on-board computer shows that I'm traveling with the average speed of dazzling 24 kmph each month. No wonder if half of the streets are closed off with cunts(pic related) ready to grab your cash for "not watching the signs hurr durr".

Also, I have no idea why people won't learn on others mistakes. Maybe it's the euromonies that caused it all go off at once or maybe the fact that there is a need for the things they build.

this is a picture of one of the commie time build suburbs when there' no traffic, aka a 30min wait

poland should return to communism

>his/her
damn son
>(tips)
oh

Part of it was build by germans though which makes it even funnier.

Anyone? I Wanted to vent some frustration by hearing stories from other people which might make me feel better.

They spent £1million on reconstructing a traffic junction near my house so the grannies in the retirement home have some nice paving to look at out the window. It was perfectly fine before but now it causes 10x more traffic and is barely functional

dunno if this is relevant but it makes me really angry

It's very helpful, knowing that someone else out there in Europe is stuck in a massive traffic and curses his life makes me feel much better.

Post a picture so I can rejoice.

I live near Boston and it blows here too.

I have interest in things like Elon Musk's TBM idea to reduce traffic in congested areas. You should read about it. Probably won't happen for some time, but it's nice to read about hopeful advancements.

I used the bike for some time to "reduce the traffic" :) but I got blewn away by the rain and wind few times so now I just stand in traffic.

It looks good despite the uggo commie and pre ww2 houses, nice. I wish we had lakes here.

>From what I know our gdp growth fell after we joined EU

This is literally the education level of polaks.
You have had the largest economic growth of any country since you joined the EU yet act like none of your growth is due to joining the EU.

But he's fucking right, moron.
Polish GDP growth 1994-2003 - 46,2%
Polish GDP growth 2004-2013 - 38,8%
uwazamrze.pl/artykul/1015163/zbiednielismy-przez-unie

Yes, fucking Russians and Latin Americans building condos no one can afford so they can launder money here.

action is fun
and it's good for economy

The transition from 3rd to 2nd world doesnt happen overnight poland.

that's surprising because you went from 1st world to 3rd in one year

There was a highway widening project that took forever, considering it was only 5-6 miles of highway being worked on.. They "finished" last year but some parts weren't done right so they're working on pieces of it. Some streets under the highway were closed for 6+ months with no construction going on, which caused massive traffic on other streets and made things a pain in the ass.

recordnet.com/article/20160102/NEWS/160109984

It's the opposite for me. I wish there was more construction going on where I live.

The nearest city has torn down one of the two bridges crossing the river without having any idea what to do next. Cue massive traffic jams every day.

Our politicians need to be hanged, drawn and quartered.

>GDP grows faster in shitholes than in developed countries
In other news the water is wet

We're 5th world and germany is 0 world.

Oh how I wish I had 1 euro for this forune I could build a huge hotel for german tourists.

Why? something to do with encouraging public transport?

The old bridge was over 100 years old and didn't meet safety standards anymore, o it was torn down. But there is still neither a plan nor budget for a new bridge.

This is how retarded Austrian politicians are.

ITT: hey guys looks at bolan, its developing so fast, we almost first world

pathetic

Seems like local politicians are very competent everywhere. Kinda sad for a loss of a 100 years old bridge though.

Dust + traffic jams + smog

REEEEEEEE

Why are czechs so buttblasted about poland on Sup Forums?

Is it because of the sea access? Or maybe becuse we have more than 2 cities?

I don't mind, but what I don't like is how they dig the motorways down in the ground so all you see while driving is dirt.

>being so desperate for westerner's approval and attention
really pathetic