Are trans people human being ?

Hello Sup Forums I'm a young representant at the EU Parliament, I'm working on a law to change the legal definition of human being.

I have high hope I can supress trans people human rights, they would be considered as "Grand Primate". Since it's an EU law it would have higher priority on national laws, even national Constitutions.

I need your help to expose to my colleague at Brussel why trans people shouldn't be considered as human being.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YQs0I6AQxw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305125/Gay-couple-accused-molesting-9-adopted-children-withdraw-guilty-plea-decide-trial-fight-allegations.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621460/Liam-Fee-s-killers-just-yards-apart-prison-wing.html
hollanddavis.com/?p=3647
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry, I didn't realise you were supporting trans rights

They have all the rights we have. Trans rights is bullshit.

And for the record, bathrooms are not a right.

Name one right trannies don't have.

These mentally ill faggots don't want 'trans rights' ... they want 'trans privilege' ie they want special rules and regulations to set them apart from others as special, when in fact they scream all the time that they want the same rights as everyone else.
It's all leftist bs doublespeak and mental gymnastics.

Heaven.

All faggots are mentally ill and some even demon-possessed youtube.com/watch?v=2YQs0I6AQxw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305125/Gay-couple-accused-molesting-9-adopted-children-withdraw-guilty-plea-decide-trial-fight-allegations.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621460/Liam-Fee-s-killers-just-yards-apart-prison-wing.html

Do not fall into satanic propaganda, nobody is "born gay". They are just sick, here is the proof hollanddavis.com/?p=3647

Trans is mental illness.

Anyway i'm waiting for muslims vs lgbt fights in the west. That will be amusing.

The bible says that sodomites, degenerates, sexual deviants and so on - will perish for eternity in a lake of fire.

The right to be free from hate speech and violence.

You Romanians get a shit ton of flak because of the gyppos, but I have to say that most of ya are pretty based.

I married a Romanian woman and frankly I couldn't be happier.

Get a Solid expose' of statistics, bell curves, and deviancy from normal.

Do a thorough examination of Mongrel-Theism, and how Mongrel-Theism may affect the deviancy factors in your statistic analysis.

Examine the ratio of Mongrel to Non Mongrel and he incidence of deviancy,

Trannies are mentally ill, and need to be helped psychologically.

I appreciate your effort romanian shitposter, Christians still consider trans are human being

What about this : people who willingly undergo permanent modification of their body should not be considered responsible adult. However it's not going far enough

Yes, but they need to realize something. Trans gender does not exist. They don't accept their own sex. It's just one type of the identity disorders. This is usually followed by a strong desire to be the opposite sex which cannot be fulfilled. All that fluid or other kinds of made up shyt is a sign of an even deeper confusion. They just don't know what they wanna be.

Except we don't have that right

I think males under 5'10" should be FORCED to become trannies.

That's not a right, Canadia. That's why you're not a state.

Ok for mental illness.

But can we go further and say to body modification is a desire to be expelled from humanity and should be accepted ?

Or that changing your body and going against the most basic human cultural teaching is endangering other humans in a more global context. And we should not allow them near our children or in certain public spaces ?

They are humans, and they already have all the rights humans have.

It's a reality tho, there's this ethnic - religiously and socially independent group - with their own culture and tradition I think they represent at least 4 % of population as it is now, as soon as the opportunity for free travel across Europe arose - they immediately left Romania, and done what they always done - crimes mostly, even if they don't number millions - I think even 1000 organized savage criminals in an huge city can cause havoc. hell even less I think 100 organized gypsies are enough.

But otherwise Romanians as the nation they always were - pretty nice people - too bad we went trough communism and our economy constantly sucked since then.

scat fetishists rights are human rights

Neither do white people, even rape is OK against us if you're not white, hell, we'll even pay you welfare while you stay in our nations and continue raping!

>hate speech
There is no such thing. Speech is speech where moral law is concerned.
>violence
If I stab a tranny, I go to prison for as long, if not longer, than if they were cis.

You are smart. You are funny. Poutine is a real food.

Pedophiles have human rights
Zoophiles have human rights
Necrophiliacs have human rights

You can't tell who is a
Pedophiles, Zoophiles , Necrophiliacs

And
Pedophiles, Zoophiles , Necrophiliacs
don't do body modification

True

What you maniacs did to caucescu and his wife was fucking bad ass. From what I heard they played their firing squad execution on loop for 24 hrs straight on every channel... fuckin a, that's hard core

I think I'm on something here, if we can legalize their presence and expression in public space under the pretext of protecting children it can lead to something

But still human tho

Christ accepted me after a lifetime of degeneracy and sin - as if nothing happened and I've seen great grace.
For other sinners it's just that they haven't received the same grace I received yet - I shouldn't judge them ( Judgement is of God anyway ) - I know that in my case I received the grace by the virtue of somebody else, by his prayers - by the help and effort of the church.

I've personally haven't seen people with body modifications in church, maybe I've seen some scarred by their past ( tattoos and such ) but otherwise a very civilized behavior and a pious attitude above everyone else.

We have to live in this world with all sorts of people, we have to help them - not insult them or marginalize them.

After all it's not the church that is suffering because of the events in the world and the rise of degeneracy - it's the secular, people... their children or them right now are suffering.

People were desperate because it was a really shitty developed communism - the economical aspect of it was at the bottom level, hence why we also inherited a broken economy from it.

Divine Laws and Human Laws are two differente things and none should have priority on the other
MUH SEPARATION OF STATE AND CHURCH

What if tomorrow EU Parliament pass a law to consider Gorilla as human. Shoud you accept them in your Chruch ? You would have no right to refuse them in

No one talk about marginalizing anyone. If trans are not humans, then they can't be marginalized. Can you marginalize ants ?

Well church prepares you for the text world - in this one you just respect the law and others freedom even if they want to do the evil.

If the state forces you to drop your belief - or do something against the core dogmas - then you have to rather suffer the punishments if so you desire in order to save your soul - otherwise you're free to leave the body of church anytime.

You see church does not rule - it only gives suggestions, I'm talking about orthodox church - I know that christian cults from west have tried to play the politician roles and even organized battles...

So it's better if all Christians die rather than perverting the teachings of church.
After all God can rise seraphims out of stones in this very moment - He can make new Christians even if the whole Christian population gets eradicated. But in Europe the state doesn't care what you do in your private life - religious wise, so there's no excuse or no impediment so to speak in practicing your religion.

Of course Trans people are human beings.

They are just not the sex that they claim to be. There are men and women. XX. XY, XXY, XXXY, but there is no such thing as "transgender".

You can take away their right to surrender, isolating them from every other frenchy

I need to make some precision, we are not assuming trans are born as non-human, but they become non-human, you see the difference ?

The only precedent concern brain dead patient, we could make a parallel between trans and people who are unable to exerce enough cognitive function to be considered more than just corpse.

I'm happy to see we are going somewhere with the "illness" option.

However if we consider them as dead people we can't say them are a active danger to children.

Oh, look. Another tranny thread.

laughing ass off at----------->AnyONe coming to Sup Forums for a real opinion.
creative bait but answer is no.You OP are not a human and should definitely do the surgery.Post pics here after so we can laugh at your degeneracy.

>private life
>trans
pick one

You see there was a similar problem in France concerning religious symbol. We pass a ban on explicit religious symbol in public space.

Muslim scarfs as well as big cross on necklace are forbidden to wear in public space.

you tell me

People who don't even read, calling bait an attempt to save western civilisation.

You need to go back... cancer

We are trying to create argument explaining how and why we can and should qualify some people as non-human.

Of course

So far we have come to the conclusion that people denying their most basic human function should not be legally responsible of their body/life.

If they undergo permanent body modification willingly, it is considered as a legal renunciation of their humanity and they should be put away from children (public spaces) and have their freedom of speech controlled because they could harm other humans.

However after this point if they keep denying their most basic bodily function and subsequent place in a human society they are considered as brain-dead.

Human->Grand Primate->Corpse

Too much cancer

Sounds good. Maybe refine the first section a little bit by saying that a human being voluntarily altering their genetically gender-determined body in effort to rid themselves of that gender label is altering their role as a true human being in society. Genetics don't lie to you. Bring up statistics arguing this to back it up.

I assume pol/tard hid this thread, believing it was "really make you think, huh" bait

Or is pol unable to give argument on why trans should be considered as non-human (this is a real question)

Cox is looking pretty sexy lately.

Rapist rights are human rights too.

they are people with rights and so is everyone else on this planet.

changing to planet to accommodate .02% of the population is impractical

Human being denying their genetic gender should not be legally responsible of their body/life and should be put under permanent custody of a sane human being until approval of state psychologist.

Human being who receive alteration of their genetically gender-determined body in effort to get rid of that gender label pose a threat by their eexistence to human society by influencing other sane human development and should be secretly isolated and deprived of their citizenship.

If they undergo permanent body modification willingly, it is considered as a legal renunciation of their humanity and they should be put away from children (public spaces) and have their freedom of speech controlled because they could harm other humans.

Human being voluntarily altering their genetically gender-determined body in effort to rid themselves of that gender label should be treated in a similar fashion. The State should recognize their will to exclude themselves of mankind. So thhey should be deprived of their human rights and considered as Grand Primate.

Human being voluntarily altering their genetically gender-determined body in effort to rid themselves of that gender label and who keep denying their genetic gender should be treated in a similar fashion. The State should recognize their will to be permanently excluded from mankind as lack of cognitive function and they should be considered as brain dead.

Conclusion :
Mental illness->permanent custody
Body alteration->isolation from society
Voluntary body alteration->isolation from mankind
Voluntary body alteration+Mental illness->brain dead (considered as corpse)