Love u mumee *suckle suckle* <3

love u mumee *suckle suckle*

HOT

THIS IS HOT

I DID BIG CUMS

like rubbing stiff willy on mummie :3

Sheeeeit! The disease has spread down under! Kill it with fire before it lays eggs!

i need mummy to help with urges >:(

Why is it always autistic brits?

dont make fun of autism i have it

What did these poor girls do to deserve this?

Come to Russia and I'll get a middle aged prostitute to sit and pee on your face. That'll cure your autistic faggot syndrome

might visit kaliningrad this summer idk

does not cost much i have £250

KANKER
A
N
K
E
R

KANKER
A
N
K
E
R.

KANKER
A
N
K
E.
R.

KANKER
A
N
K.
E.
R.

You'd only need 40

KANKER
A
N.
K.
E.
R.

40 for what

plane cost 60

KANKER
A.
N.
K.
E.
R.

KANKER.
A.
N.
K.
E.
R.

wil je dat woord alsjeblieft nooit meer zeggen?
mijn moeder is van de trap af gekankerd

KANKER.
A.
N.
K.
E.
R

KANKER.
A.
N.
K.
E
R

KANKER.
A.
N.
K
E
R

Thanks mummy

KANKER.
A.
N
K
E
R

Do you like white women?

Even this isn't as Cancerous as your thread

I'm sorry, but did the Bernie Sanders already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only June. Does not having the lead in June count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Bernie Sanders is still campaigning right now and he has been the Senator in Vermont for how many years now? Hes campaigning one of the worst candidates in the USA who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of being a woman. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Sanders is one of the best candidates in the USA, he went 3-1 this may and would of won in April if Hillary didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Sanders wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just said something raciest and bigoted, just like Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Sanders topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Every one does

>In WWI and WWII, rocket propelled explosives were still in their infancy, and tanks were basically impervious to lobbed grenades and other explosives. There was only one point of weakness- the cannon barrel that lead directly to the people inside. Realizing this, the practice began of sneaking up to the tank and lobbing a grenade directly down the barrel. To counter this, tank operators began raising their cannon angles to the full aperture to avoid these attacks. It was too high for the white man to jump. It was president Abraham Lincoln who noticed that black soldiers alone were capable of this incredible feat: dunking the grenade into the hoop of the cannon, so he immediately emancipated them and sent them to the Western front. This practice later developed into the sport we call basketball.

delete now plx

I don't like any women

these threads belong on Sup Forums

ur mom belongs on Sup Forums

Shit post on mummie shit poster. Your threads always bring me delight in knowing I will never have severe autism like you.

CUMMY

IN

fuck the haters, we love you, you autistic mummyposting britbong

you should seek help, sir