Recommend some good podcasts

Recommend some good podcasts.
None that shilled for Clinton.
I lost a few podcasts because they shilled for Hill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5fPseVNcUak&t=1083s
youtube.com/watch?v=as-HI6bueqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stefan "Ubermensch" molyneux

What kind of intellectual coward are you that you can't handle opinions different than your own?

Sup Forums is full of insufferable Trump ball-lickers memeing about "MAek America great again XD" and I still go here.

You're worse than college campus SJW's with the desire for an echobox

Why stop watching a podcast just because they supported Hillary? Most content creators do because they tend to lean liberal and because it's bad for business to support Donald, a supposedly racist candidate. I myself love Trump and my entire family voted for him but dropping everyone who disagrees with you isn't a good idea

awww does OP need his safespace?

No differing opinions allowed.

youtube.com/watch?v=5fPseVNcUak&t=1083s

triggered much? lol

>hurr anyone that supported Clinton is a shill

No, just a complete fucking retard

You lost. We won. Get over it.

Not a podcast as such, but you should watch Jimmy Dore, last few months all he has done is talk about how much of a cunt Clinton is and how corrupt the Democrats are.
youtube.com/watch?v=as-HI6bueqY

Kek whatever you say my friend

Tell Em Steve Dave

Nice try at hiding the passive-aggression kek

Fucking loser aspie

I'm really not, but I'd rather be passive aggressive than just straight up blatantly aggressive (that's you)

The only podcast I'm considering dropping is the Political Gabfest. While they sometimes have something interesting to say, their post election whining is getting obnoxious. The only reason I'm still listening to it is because John Dickerson is awesome.

So you admit youre mad as fuck and a loser aspie

kek

kek

KEK

I don't like it, because they basically just shit in everyone in an attempt to be funny and never do any serious political analysis, but you'd probably enjoy Chapo trap house.

Since no one seems to be recommending anything...

Earwolf network has a great catalogue. Improv4humans, Who Charted, Comedy Bang Bang, Hollywood Handbook. All great.

>le friend simulators

The pizza party podcast

Red Ice

> morning jam with jim and sam
> the anthony cumia show (required)
> the daily shoah

Well he is acting like you, that's for sure.

I like how you you a single subject when discussing Hill supporter, but with Trump supporters you include yourself and the other dicksuckers that voted for him.

No one in this thread won shit, shit-for-brains.

YOU, specifically, won NOTHING!

You were winning NOTHING before November 8th - which is why you voted for him; and you're NOT WINNING shit now, as you so eagerly (and obliviously) include yourself and the other Trumplings as victors contest none of you participated in, you clueless little lamb.

I anticipate the usual "you so triggered" taunts, as if individuals like myself aren't hoping for the best for the ignoramus-in-chief at this point.

Just be glad no one listened to Trump's stupid ass when he whined about the Electoral College as early as last month (before it saved his ass), since he's currently getting beaten in the popular vote by over 2 million by the chick he's never going to lock up.

Seconding Hollywood Handbook and CBB and adding Superego. I can't go back to scripted comedy podcasts after listening to improv

Thanks for correcting the record.

Weimerica Weekly is great

>None that shilled for Clinton.

I'm gonna guess that you're one among the legion of dipshits plaguing Sam Harris's podcast comment sections, with heroic posts like "I have respected and appreciated every one of your opinions over the years Sam, but I just cannot fathom how you could support that corrupt liar [$]hillary. I'm afraid i have to unsub now."

Can you people just fucking grow up and stop taking yourselves so seriously. Just disagree with the man; don't feign being wounded by his support of another candidate.

>and I still go here

Why did you come in the first place?

Why not? It sends a message that alienating a large portion of your audience is a bad idea. The entire campaign was horseshit with two sides calling themselves good while the other evil. The smart man would have said nothing.

Anyone who didn't vote third party or vote at all are fucking retards.

The internet is one giant friend simulator, you redundant fuck.

Everyone comfortable in the left-dominated culture has lost. West coast fags lost, Hollywood lost, everyone so eager to be a social justice warrior lost. Their world has been shaken, and now they have to listen to us.

I personally don't mind someone who just supported Hillary, but I despise the patronising cunts who told everyone that voting Trump makes you evil.

They won't listen. These people are exposed to the same anti-white propaganda on a daily basis. You'd have more luck converting ISIS members to Christianity.

The brainwashed left is a big problem.

>Everyone but me is stupid

What did you win? How does the presidential administration affect your neet life? If anything he'll cut your autismbux

Kill yourself, Destiny.

Not as bad as the brainwashed right who's entire reality is baseless conspiracy theories promulgated by trumps chief strategist, convincing bitter neets that universities are indoctrination centers because they don't preach the dangers of cultural marxism and interracial breeding. Step it up user

This

I voted to keep the department of education and against tax cuts for the rich
It doesn't make you evil, it just means you have such weak mental acuity that your perception of the world can be molded by memes. It's a big problem for neets who have lost their critical thinking skills over the years browsing contrary an echochambers

>Baby Trumpcuck needs his safe space talk show

Kill yourself

The Daily Shoah

Literally muh safe space tier pussy whining. Get a job

samefaf tears or not, it doesn't matter, double the dose if differnt posters

>I voted to keep the department of education
Yeah, because they're doing such a great job

>Why stop watching a podcast just because they supported Hillary?

It is not possible to be a moral and/or intelligent person and openly support Hillary Clinton.

Yes. That was the part that was annoying and obnoxious. The apocalyptic tone was also terrible.

B-but Drumpf is a bully! Based Hilldawg would have make his racist supporters cry white tears when she got around to it between soliciting money from foreign governments!

hardcore history
buzzfeed internet explorer
vice uk (for ukfam)

>I lost a few podcasts because they shilled for Hill.
>i just want to live into an echo chamber! Sup Forums told me i should
you are a cuck and a piece of shit retard

look at all the triggered reddìtors
hola the_donald, no upvotes for you here!

just you wait until Jill gets her recount and it turns out Hillary is actually the President

I wonder how many millions she's gonna sucker people out of by the time she's finished.

Implying any of these faggots are informative in the slightest and not just on a zealous rampage against da evil right wing nazis.

Maybe people don't want to be repeatedly bombarded with emotional pleas that they're racist and have to be taxed to give money to worthless retards?

yeah he's based

i kek'd hard when they unironically suggested adopting a refugee in last weeks episode

I think SJWs should move to Africa alongside BLM.

>baseless conspiracy theories
>RUSSIA IS SUPPLYING AND ARMING 4CHANNERS WITH GUNS AS PART OF AN INTERNATIONAL NATIONALIST CONSPIRACY THEY'RE PARADROPPING IN OUR BACKYARDS RIGHT NOOOOWWW

C U M T O W N
U
M
T
O
W
N

They don't really support Trump but they find him hilarious and hate Hillary

Nick Mullen is so fucking funny

Why are all the hillshills in this thread? Make your own! OP wanted to discuss podcasts and it devolved into liberal shitflinging.

They're not bad. David Cross interview was a disaster and their guests suck a lot of the time.

Didn't Hillary blame a "vast right wing conspiracy" for the reason why she kept getting caught doing illegal things?

This thread is LOW ENERGY

no that was biased media right? :3

Considering Trump's victory it's you and the left who have to step it up. You said all that without a hint of self-awareness or irony. The majority have spoken. You can thrash and wail about and call them stupid or you can actually listen and do some introspection.

The left is consumed by a social pseudoscience that is indistinguishable from a religion. It is utterly disconnected from reality and stops at nothing to maintain its narratives in the face of it. It turns people into self-righteous assholes, hypocrites, monsters, and unwelcome proselytizers. It spread and spread until it was everywhere in academia, arts, entertainment, the media, etc until it was a big, deluded bubble that violently popped on election night. The right was the same in 2012.

Hillary Clinton was a terrible candidate that got lots of undeserving support. She was running on three things: first woman president, not Trump, ignore the rest. Terrible. Stop the denial. Stop deflecting "Trump was terribler," because that is neither here nor there.

yeah they do zero preparation but they're at their best when doing shit like speaking like racist Australians for 5 minutes

>The brainwashed left is a big problem.
in a thread about some cuck who cant even listen to a different opinion that doesnt reflect his own

>fuck white people
>why is no one listening to me?

i know right, look how you turned out

You realize that SJWs, neoprogressives, regressive left, whatever they are to be called have poisoned the word "educated" right? They make it look and sound like brainwashing. They look and sound like people "educated" by government institutions in Communist countries during the Cold War.

>Obama wasnt born in America
>why do i have no credibility?

Im sure cuck OP is only talking about the extremists podcasts right?

Well yeah. Trump himself got the upvotes.