Is she a good leader?

is she a good leader?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/2wnndn/spoilers_all_who_of_you_liked_the_mannis/cosox2b/?context=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

awful. hates freedom.

but she freed a bunch fo slaves

Keep it in your generals please.

Mods, 404 this post.

pleb

Not really, but she's better than Stannis

I stopped reading the book because of this character. I hate her.

Sup Forums doesnt think so because theyre misogynists

Im with dany

Nah, I'm a big fan of her, but she's pretty much an abysmal leader.

Have to second that, though.

now that joffrey 1 (joffrey) and joffrey 2 (ramsay) are kill, she will be the new big bad sadistic psycho (TM).

Cersei already took it upon herself.

>Willing to betray and kill anyone she deems immoral

This is enough to completely torpedo her diplomatic options until the day she dies, pretty silly imo.

Shes literally about to flood a continent with savages that love rape and start another war that will kill thousands of people just so she can sit in a pointy chair and rule a land she doesn't even remember.

Dany is shit

I suppose she'll just have to kill ALL of the immoral people then :^)

isn't the implied argument in the show that she's a great conqueror but a horrible leader?

No and at some point that was probably the point but GRRM has fully immersed himself into the SJW zeitgeist and will pretend Danaerys was great the whole time.

I don't know, as of DWD Dany was still pretty well-meaning but ultimately incompetent.

>implied argument in the show
You're giving it too much credit.

desu early dany's arc can be summed up by
>"my queen i'd have to advise against that"
>"fuck u guys with the lifetime of experience and knowledge of other cultures, we're doing this"
>it works out
>"wow it seems i underestimated u my queen, truly u r the greatest"

>there are people on this board that dont want a cute princess
shaking my goddamn fucking head you plebs

In the books, or in the show?

In the books, pretty much nothing works out in her favour, as far as ruling goes.

The Dothraki leave her after Drogo dies
She's chased out of Qarth, after refusing Xaro's proposal.
After she "frees" Astapor, it ends up ruled by a tyrant, and proceeds to get fucked up by the neighboring slaving cities.
And Meereen ends up becoming a total shithole after she takes power. She doesn't trust the people she should (Hizdhar/Reznak) and instead trusts the one person who is obviously the Harpy (the Green Grace).

As Xaro points out to her, and as she herself realizes once she starts tripping out and hearing Viserys's voice, she's a terrible ruler, and only good at conquering. "A dragon plant no trees" and whatnot.

I know rite?

i see better looking women every day

In the show, I haven't read the books.

so why dont you obtain them? oh thats right because you're a piece of garbage human being fuck you

>claims to be in favour of justice
>allows her dragons to kill a presumed innocent noble man of one of the free cities in a gruesome way

kek, no

kek she's not your waifu, user

She's a nasty woman. Nasty. And you know what, she hates freedom. Not a good leader. NOT a good leader, people, I'm tellin ya.

shes not your waifu either because you're a nigger and a faggot and nigger faggots never get women you piece of shit

cersei has yet to do something wrong

Cersei isn't going to last three episodes

Having Dany go mad queen and then being subsequently murdered is the only way to redeem her story arc

She's a fucking awful psycho cunt who has mary-sued her way throughout the entire series, but at least she's tried to compromise, so I guess she's still a better leader than Stannis.
Wish Renly had won tbqh

>those eyebrows

I hate this smug cunt.

no, only Tywin and Stannis were good leaders and only Jaime shows potential.

>and only Tyrion shows potential.

fixed.

The question is if she's a leader at all

I would follow her

>Varys's puppet that has accomplished nothing in the story shows potential

sure thing m8

Terrible, incompetent PoS who is dependent on loyal orbiters and a dragon magic bullet. She has been deliberately disguised as a good leader so that you wont notice GRRM making her into the 'big bad' just like he says here:
Meanwhile Stannis is the only character in the books with a shred of integrity and is also probably the smartest, most educated leader we've seen and a clever general to boot. Cleverly disguised as an inflexible prickly asshole so you won't notice GRRM setting up him to do heroic shit. Described in this reddit monster post:

reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/2wnndn/spoilers_all_who_of_you_liked_the_mannis/cosox2b/?context=3

>probably the smartest
>could've used magic blood leeches to kill Tywin Lannister, maybe a Tyrell or something too
>used it to kill Balon fucking Greyjoy instead and Joffrey who is probably more useful alive to someone trying to take his throne since he's such a shit king
not sure if that happened in the books (haven't fully finished CoC), but Jesus that was stupid move.

yup thats the scene he was quoting mr redditor you got it

yes but will the normies ever be convinced shes a serious problem to the realm.

remember we live in bizarro world irl now so its gonna be hard to flip the mentally ill dany supporters

obviously, that's why she's always at the front of the line at McDonalds.

She's the leader
of my dick

Fuck off. Noone here is your personal army, you piece of shit

Stannis won't survive for long in the books.And it's already been confirmed he burns his daughter

She seems to be absent a lot and assumes her one simple trick to ruling Westeros (Kings HATE her!) is going to be effective every time.