Is Singapore objectively the best place to live if you're wealthy?

Is Singapore objectively the best place to live if you're wealthy?

>Super clean
>Zero crime
>Perfect climate
>Anti-degeneracy laws
>Superb cuisine
>Best mix of Western and East Asian culture
>No poorfags

How can any other City/state even compete, seriously?

>Perfect climate

>perfect climate
>best mix of west and asian culture
>no poorfags
Wrong

>Superb cuisine
debatable

>Anti-degeneracy laws
name em

Is there anything fun to do here? It's very small and i think they have to go to Malaysia sometimes.

>hot, sticky hell all year-round
>perfect climate

I don't think it's that bad, from what i know, it's just typical SEA climate.

If Singapore is not the best place/city to live in the world, which one is it then?

Name your pick

artificial country, artificial soul.

Vantaa, Finland.

>perfect climate
Tropical, no thunderstorms, no earthquakes, no giant flood or tornados
>zero crime
I'm can walk from one side of the country to the other side to buy a happy meal without fear of getting robbed
>super clean
You can look up statistics for this for yourself, it's true
>best mix of western and east culture
I live in a French neighbourhood and everyone sounds like this mouse
>anti degenracy laws
We lock up gay people seen kissing in public or any other sexual acts
>no poorfags
Well, yea I guess, every country has poor people anyways.
>superb cuisine
Every food centre has western food, muslim food and chinese food at least, some go beyond and have jap food. We have local dish like chicken rice and chilli crab if you like.

>>Zero crime
didn't spitting out gum on the street constitute a crime there?

Best korea is perfect

I hate it desu, even if I'm a native.

Can you buy bubblegum there?

Meme law.

So everything I thought about Singapore is true...
I'm thinking of visiting there and maybe moving some day.

I'm a richfag btw. XD

Literally worse than Germany.

You'll probably live in my neighbourhood with white expats and shit or some place else like that.
t. Never knew what it's like to be poor

Can you show me a picture of a neighbourhood similar to the one you live in?

how much do you spend a month on living expenses cca.?

I imagine the Internet is great?

Are you as rich as facebook co founder?
He had moved permanently to Singapore and married a Singaporean.

No nature. Everything is artificial. Everything is extremely expensive. Buying and owning a car is difficult. And even if you manage to get a hold of one, there's nowhere to drive because the entire country is a a congested city.

The climate is also absolutely abysmal. Excruciating heat and humidity every day, all year.

Is it a good place to live if you're wealthy? Sure. But every place is a good place to live if you're wealthy, because you can change the place in order to suit your needs and travel to different places whenever you want.

>Perfect climate
If I was rich, I would just drive half an hour and go to Monaco and not to some overpopulated shitty muslim town

There are way more muslims in France than in Singapore. And even as a percentage of the population, it's about the same.

>Is Singapore objectively the best place to live if you're wealthy?
All places are good if you are welthy.

please post your neighborhood

Not the guy you were responding to, but internet here is great. The government cares fuckall about pirating and torrenting movies and stuff, so just go wild with it. Internet speed is 99.5% stable and fast because most houses have switched to fiber-optic lines.

Meanwhile my friend in the US got sent a letter from his ISP telling him to stop torrenting stuff or they'll take legal action. Americucks sure have a lot of freedumbz.

Houses look something like this. Costs upwards of millions of sgd to own up. Think this one costs like SGD 6 million.

>Living expenses
Can be cheap if you eat at public food centres. Can be expensive if you eat at restaurants, standard with other countries. Cars are expensive as you have to pay something like a tax to own one as the govt does this to discourage car ownership to decrease traffic congestion.
>internet
Yes internet is fast.

No, you can likely trace back to where I stay.

I know Singapore is a good place, but it's always summer

>Drugs equal to getting stoned to death
No thanks

Drug user detected

Only 70 percent of Singapore is Han Chinese. Rest are all subhuman Mudslimes and Pajeets.

no

>Anti-degeneracy laws

polacks are too delusional and brainwashed to recognize any censorship

Nah it's dogshit
No. They fucking visit Perth all the time too just to find something to do, and that city has a reputation of being a complete backwater

>MUH WEED LMOA XD

>no thunderstorms

They have the worst weather desu
No seasons, just hot weather all year around with extra rain in the summer.
Besides, it's pretty boring.
Hong kong >> Singapore

Looks like typical shit for yesterday's poorfags without taste and decent standards.

Why not Monaco? It's got most of the things you listed and you can see the GP there.

Humidity is so high and all product is import. Especially food is not fresh and very high price.