To all christians, muslims, and jews, how can you base all your beliefs on some old books...

To all christians, muslims, and jews, how can you base all your beliefs on some old books ? How can you be sure those are the words of God, and how can you know which one is the right book ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlD4wY_yhck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk it just works you know?

Deep down you know Christianity is the one true religion. Why else would you post a picture of a bible.

I posted a picture of the Bible because i was raised a christian and i kinda like christianity, but i'm agnostic now.
Also,
>Deep down you know Christianity is the one true religion
i ask for real argument please

>it just works

Watch these videos in your spare time:
Evidence for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
Proof for Genesis correctly describing the beginnings of the world(no, not in literal 7 days sense) by an ex-atheist professor:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Thanks polski, i will watch these

Open the Bible. Everything in it has happened, atheists have so many questions and they don't realise everything has already been answered by the Bible.

First of all, we have tradition too (well, at least TRUE christians and not some post-jewish cunts...) handed down from generation to generation. The Hebrew books was all about coming of Christ. And that happened. Later, circa Anno Domini 45 one of Apostoles, Paul wort, that if anyone would teach anything different than Gospels (aka Islam, Mormonism etc etc) is lterally antichrist. So yeah, we know preatty much that we are legit.

>Deep down you know Christianity is the one true religion

I've been seeing this bullshit a lot lately, this sort of arrogance is why people hate you faggots.

You'll feel it when you grow older kid.

Results mane
Christian Europe created the only worthwhile civilization

Faith. You have to have faith and you either have it or you don't.

>Flag

Checks out

But it's true

What, looking at results? yea
It's also faith but faith is not an argument for the superiority of Christianity

Do you know this by "faith" too?

And what sub-set of a sub-set of Christianity that you're apart of is the one true sub-set of a sub-set that everyone knows is true even though I probably haven't heard of it?

If Hitler asked Jesus for salvation before he shot himself. Will he be granted entry into heaven?

What happens to all the people who never heard of Jesus, all those who died before Jesus birth?

>Muh faithhhhhhh
>guyz c'mon it's right because God said
>if I question my faith the devil wins

>Atheist calling others arrogant
The irony

>Hitler
Yeah, but supposedly you get judged for all the shit you did before they let you in.
>Other people
Get fucked

Who says that is the only book? Got to start somewhere.

Hitler didn't do anything wrong though.

>accusing of arrogance
>being the ones making fantasy shit up

>like God didn't love Hitler already for killing all the Jews decendents that killed his "son"

No, it's because Christianity is what built this world. Everything in our modern life is because of Christians who made it.
This is very hard to answer every denomination does something differently how can you know which one is the truth? Because I wasn't born into a Christian family and only discovered my faith a few years ago I just try my best to follow the Bible and worry about my denomination after.

For many reasons,first of all quran is pretty straightforward and doesn't have any mental gymnastics or hoops that feel out of place/illogical,secondly it would be impossible for a random merchant to come up with such a book at the time so i believe it is the word of god

>how can you know which one is the right book ?

Christianity has too many things that don't sit right with me.specially the whole ''no no you can't take this or that literally'',it has too many metaphors,if it's even supposed to be metaphors and the trinity just doesn't make sense,as for judaism it's ''outdated''.

But it's a religion of peace right?
Kek

the herd behavior is pretty strong among weak minded people.

>Thinking he knows better than 2000 years old moral system that built the society he's a part of
>Believing he's his own God
>Not arrogant

Hitler probably didn't make it to heaven, he was a cruel person you can ask for salvation but you'd be judged by your last actions as well. You can forgive someone for what they've done but not forget what they've done, there's a huge difference.
As for someone who's never heard of Jesus how can we know? Perhaps if they lived a modest life maybe they can go to heaven? I don't know the answer to this. And people have gone to heaven before Jesus' birth for sure.

>Moral system
Top kek
So we should be castrating the naysayers correct?

Sure why not,unless you want to start shit then prepare to get hit.

Mentally ill people don't need certainty or proof, they only need to repeat and follow. Religious people don't know how to think, they are like computers, you can fill their disks with different data and it's all accepted.

Um, no Christianity doesn't have metaphors those people who say that who are Christian in name only and refuse to accept the bible.

Question one: Depends on who you ask
Question two: Pergatory

t. Government worshiping ruskie

So you're granted eternal salvation based on your works? I thought all you had to do was believe in daddy upstairs? And of course that his son, who is also God at the same time, came and died for our sins. We are all sinners so we all do fucked up things, God just gets to pick and choose who did worse things? How about the people that have been great believers their whole life but on their deathbed they stop believing in God?

Well why does it matter when exactly in time does God decide to inspire His teachings.

Regardless of the period in an infinite timescale - God is always the same, in eternity.

He is the cause of our whole existence, absolutely everything - because this world was created from nothing, again it does not matter when the revelation happens - the Creator makes the revelation - time is his construct.

I am talking here only about the bible, Pentateuch and the gospels which are written under the direct inspiration of Holy Spirit for the exact purpose of providing instructions and wisdom from the Creator.

But taking your son to school so he can read a scientific textbook full of theories and be told this is the truth is okay right?

Results speak for themselves and I trust my ancestors.
And yes, purging those who poison your society is not a negative.

>the bible is more factual than science
Yes because intellectuals figured scientific theories while questioning everything.
I want to feel sorry for people that don't believe in physics but you're just too damn stupid.

No, if you acknowledge the law but don't follow it would you avoid jail? No, of course not.
Jesus is the son of God, he is God like because he can perform miracles but he is not God.
And I'm not sure, as I said I only learnt of my faith a few years ago. I imagine in that case someone who's been a great believer and followed the teachings of he bible their whole life could go to heaven because they're a good person but as I said I don't know everything you can ask a priest he would know better than me.

lol some fucking moral system you got there

>implying it isn't government of India who spreads Hinduism to dumb down people so they don't rise
Same shit really with Christians in USA and Muslims in Arab countries. You need some serious disk erasing to change religious people's heads and upload new religion, but it might just happen for Germany or Sweden. Religious people are government cucks, they don't know how to protest. All politicians need is to invite the pope and cucks will go back to their kek. Religious ants are very precious for governments.

Who says we deny science? We acknowledge gravity is real it's just obvious and of course God made it that way, he wouldn't want us all floating into the sun would he?

No, if anything atheism is screwed into your mind from your birth in the west. Admitting to being a Christian in Canada is basically painting a target on your back. Even other so called Christians will attack you if you say for example genesis is real.

What, one that keeps the society intact instead of caring only for the whims of individuals?
Yeah. Not purging those people from your society is what is killing the west as we speak

Fuckin leaf
You obviously haven't heard of the trinity. Jesus wasn't just God like, he was also God. Just as the Holy Spirit is. And it's true that faith without works is dead but the bible, at least Paul in the New Testament says you only have to believe that Christ died for your sins to make it into heaven.

Read the fucking blasphemy before you tout it

If your religious, you're stupid.
I really hope all the "religious" fags in here are just trolling. Don't be sheeple guys, think for yourselves!

Christianity started as a glue to keep multiracial conquered people (pagans) chained under the king and a nice delusion for religious cucks to die in battle. King basically said he's not responsible and pushed the blame on imaginary thing in clouds. It's really the same story with other religions.

What other device is there for transmitting knowledge?
Should we base our beliefs on new books, like pic related?

You shouldn't need a book filled with contradictions to make up your moral code. Use your common sense kike

That would have been quite the Kek

>Mentally ill people don't need certainty or proof, they only need to repeat and follow

You just perfectly described atheism.

>"As an enlightened atheist let me show you how much of a free thinker I am. Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin, Chapter 1: A Deeply Religious Nonbeliever..."

They're basically the same thing as leftists and anti-fascists, they claim to oppose something while hypocritically doing that exact same thing except under a different name. They're different sides of the same coin, but because they want to be edgy they pretend they aren't.

Replace school with church and scientific textbook with the Bible and you just described religion

The difference is that most of the textbook is based on experiments that can be executed at any time today and would still work. It is also evolving and changing depending on new discoveries. And whenever something unexplained comes up you try to find an explanation through logic and experiments.

No he wasn't
>Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.
>Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.”

So is Jesus saying this to himself?

You do need a moral code that will apply to a society and not only to the one who's making them up.
'make up your moral code' IS the problem because men will give himself excuses to be immoral. I can rationalize any crime or sin.

You better be fucking trolling
Gravity wasn't made by God for humans. The universe wasn't made by God for humans. Being the first intelligent life forms, of course we would think it was. But then some of us finally grew up from our childish tribal ways. Obviously you haven't nigger

Look where your lack of faith has brought you, Scandinavia is the most atheist region in Europe and your countries are suffering

Yes, I grew up from my childish ways and became a Christian because I realised it's foolish to believe nothing exploded and then one day this empty rock grew plants and dinosaurs appeared and those dinosaurs turned into animals

Feminism and this nu age yoga spirituality is the mentality of Hinduism/Buddhism, no wonder you have Indians in government. They are preparing you for Indian flood. Buddhism and Hinduism is about authority obedience, matriarchy and ignorance of problems. It's really the new model for west, because it seems like Christianity grown too many roots and it's beyond the control.

Whats killing the world not just the west is not getting rid of you kikes when hitler was around.

Biggest missed opportunity ever.

God as described in the books has magic powers and can appear out of thin air to talk to anyone.

What does this have to do with anything I said

I agree it makes no sense when God is talking to himself as Jesus. But Jesus claimed to be 100% God and 100% man. Why the fuck would people believe some sort of demigod bullshit? I'm still trying to figure out why people would believe this God bullshit

Can you please post an interesting argument instead of this drivel pepe?
That would be grew and while your at it why not kill all the Muslims in your country we all know its gonna happen just do it

Please tell me you don't believe in dinosaurs.

Atheism isn't group psychosis, there is nothing to repeat. Did you ever ask yourself why you need churches? Is that really what Jesus wanted when he got mad in ancient market? Did Jesus want to build billions of churches? Religion is business where customers never complain about quality. Coca cola done similar thing, they created the new St. Nicholas of USA, so nobody will question their shitty drinks.

Jesus didn't say he's God

You are under delusion those feminists and gays are atheists. They are religious, they follow nu age spirituality and many of them are Christians, which is why they need gay church marriages to begin with. When Christian get gay and Christianity has to change for them.

I do, they died in the flood though

isn't that the whole point of the trinity?

All three persons of the trinity are God. If you want to look at some verses, you could look at Deuteronomy 6:4, Galatians 1:1, John 1:1-18, and Matthew 28:19.

it's white people not christianity

arab christians are kike-tier

That's not Christianity, satan has infiltrated the church even in the Vatican there is no doubt he has infiltrated which is why you see so many Christians going against the bible he's trying to prevent us from getting to heaven.
A church that marrys gays is a church of satan

Question to christfags: Do you believe that jesus was crucified?

answer me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Noah said "fuck that you guys can't come on the boat"
You fucking degenerate go read a book
Start with the bible and look for the part that talks about dinosaurs.
Hmmm
Having trouble?
God must've left that one out
Or maybe the people that wrote the bible didn't even know dinosaurs existed so of course they didn't write about them.

Yes, this is undeniable even atheist scholars acknowledge this.

>How can you be sure those are the words of God
Those are words of Jesus written down by one of his followers, put together into a book.

I take everything in the bible with a grain of salt because it might have been misheard, misremembered or misinterpreted by the apostoles. I base my beliefs on 10 commandements and I supplement them with the bible and my own reflection on the passages.

Whatever, their interest is killing Christianity too so that's kinda what I said
Because Christianity is a system invented by and for whites, just like your countries.
I don't see whites being great today, more like self loathing subverted cucks. Welcome to secular society

yes he said it ..he also said you are god

>one of his followers
Not to mention all of the other biased mothefuckers who got their hands on it. Whoever won the war got to rewrite the bible

They mention dragons in the bible, it's very possible that some of the dinosaur fossils we found are them. It's just common sense that dinosaurs were real we find their bones everywhere, and maybe God saw no reason to keep them alive? The bible doesn't go into detail sometimes, for example it gives no reason as to why we can't wear linen mixed with sheeps wool

>"I was created in the image of GOD"
>not arrogant

>I'm one of several billion hairless apes
>arrogant

What Christian did ever not break 7 deadly sins or follow 10 commandments? There isn't a single one. Church is an escape from reality, teachings of Jesus go into the ear and leave out the other ear. Religious people have an especially high cheating rate.

Why do you care? Mind your business.

great

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlD4wY_yhck

If you don't want to watch the video i'll give you a TL:DR :

An earlier version of the bible says that there were 2 jesuses at the crucifixion event; Jesus barabas (fake jesus) and jesus the annointed (real jesus)
The romans let The real jesus go, and the fake jesus was killed,

Which debunks the whole purpose of christianity

>Christianity is a system invented by and for whites, just like your countries.
yes shlomo

im a muslim and im fasting for ramadan i dont even know how to read arabic, nor pray, nor write, i havent even read the quran, the only islamic thing ive done was just fasting for ramadan

>Claims he's one of billions of hairless apes
>Also claims he knows the mysteries of the universe and is certain there is no creator

I'm neither swedish nor purely atheist, but I still think basing your life and beliefs upon someone's hallucinations thousands of years ago is pretty dumb.

Regarding Sweden I don't think their degeneracy is the result of atheism. The weather and nature here is enough to make you depressed.
Plus Scandinavia is responsible for a shit ton of scientific inventions and is still doing well in terms of technology. Their social interaction might not be the best but autists are known to be anti social.

Yes and? How many people ignore the law and murder or rape someone?

what

where are you from?
why don't you learn how to pray in your language (its ok)

Statistically not many people, but depends, we should ask the victims. You can be leading a perfect life, but then you kill somebody, it just takes 5 seconds for you to become a killer.

Muhammed?
And so? Being depressed doesn't justify acting like a degenerate

>quickly skimmed through bible
>didn't find anything about dinosaurs
>God must not have wanted them
>just forgot to mention it in his novel of how he created the world
>And on the 4th day God created dinosaurs
>he realized he fucked up so he killed them, let's not talk about that though