A waitress in France was slapped in the face so hard by Islamist that it knocked her to the ground...

A waitress in France was slapped in the face so hard by Islamist that it knocked her to the ground, all because she was serving alcohol to paying customers. Yet other frogs watched and did nothing.

What do you think would've happened to these dogs your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/world/waitress-attacked-by-muslim-men-for-serving-alcohol-during-ramadan-a3267121.html
observatorial.com/2016/05/08/video-muslims-completely-destroy-pub-in-britain-because-alcohol-is-not-allowed-under-sharia-law/#
liveleak.com/view?i=cbc_1465212601
planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/_ato2004-2006/2006/lei/l11340.htm
leparisien.fr/faits-divers/ramadan-une-serveuse-agressee-a-nice-pour-avoir-servi-de-l-alcool-07-06-2016-5864249.php
freerepublic.com/focus/news/746048/posts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it wouldn't happen in this country

also how come the hot chick in a group always knows she's the hottest?

She deserves to be raped!

Would have been beaten to a pulp here. Shame on the frogs.

Bros in america love fist fights. If it happened here they would have gotten pounded while others recorded cell phone videos and shouted world star

How can anyone deny that this is an invasion, a conquest?

Beaten to death most likely.

Was she wearing her government issued burka? I think not. That filthy French whore got what she deserved. If you say otherwise, Bataclan will look like a practice run. Which it was.

Skin them alive Pierre

Source little bitch

because women measure their vaginas in the toilets to determine which one is the best

I would hope something like that happened in Texas

Here you go faggot

standard.co.uk/news/world/waitress-attacked-by-muslim-men-for-serving-alcohol-during-ramadan-a3267121.html

really? how long is yours?

The left one right, with those deal with it glasses and eye catching footgear? She has the best figure.

this happened except
>Yet other frogs watched and did nothing.
they were alone

Well it was woman's idea to trade the imaginary rape culture in to a real one.

Depends where they do it.
Area heavy with slavs = dead sandniggers

>HURR FUCKING MUDSHITS HARMING MY BELOVED WAIFU I-IF A REAL MAN LIKE ME WAS THERE I S-SWEAR I WOULDVE DONE SOMETHING

Lmfao at your lives. Do you honestly think this slut gives a FUCK about you "defending her honour" or "fighting for her rights" ONLINE?

These girls wouldn't give you the TIME OF DAY in real life, and you pathetic fags STILL white knight for them online. LMFAO. You're PATHETIC. The reality is that this woman simply just wanted to date the Islamic conquerors, but got butthurt when they realised Muslims practise polygamy and obviously saw other girls too, so the Mujahideen had to take action when she started acting up.

You do realise, these same women who are getting "exploited" (lmfao, implying they don't WANT it) by immigrants are the same ones who laughed at/ignored you in school right? Lmfao. They HATE you, but you're such pathetic white knights that you STILL start beating your chest and acting tough to "defend" them, when in reality these women want NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. LMFAO.

In all serious, with absolutely zero ITG, a guy who knocked down a waitress for serving alcohol would have gotten a righteous beatdown here.

this
observatorial.com/2016/05/08/video-muslims-completely-destroy-pub-in-britain-because-alcohol-is-not-allowed-under-sharia-law/#

I don't give a shit about the muzzy bitch I would just want an excuse to kick an Islamist fucking head in.

Arab detected. Cant wait to glass your beliefs

Just because your country is already filled with fifty shades of shit doesnt mean white civilians have to take shit from muds everywhere else.
If you dont stand up for yourself and others you are just a fedora wearing british cuck. Grow up

Depends. In the north he'd be dismembered and fed to the animals.
In the south he'd probably get shanked.
In the rest of Spain he'd get booed.

IT'S UNREAL! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COUNTRY?

>waitress is a muslim woman too

who cares? shitskins destroying themselves is good

If she's qt, then they would get beaten by bystanders.
If not they would get kicked out of place by security.

>The incident has been seized upon by the far-right

jesus fuck. "not wanting to let women get beaten up" is now "far right"
the fucking Evening Standard has been a travesty since it became a free rag

>The woman, a practising Muslim of Tunisian origin, was working on the terrace of the Vitis Café in Nice when she was reportedly insulted by two passers-by on Wednesday.
Next time maybe try to tell the complete story you fat cuck

>All that matters is getting my dick wet

What a reliable and well-informed source! You sure showed all these frail europoors, didn't you? :^)

>Ferguson
>Angry niggers destroy an entire town while the entire population of Missouri stands by watching and trembling in fear, clapping for Obongo to come save them
oh wow I can do it too!

You know damn right this shit wouldn't fly in the states. There'd immediately be people out of their chairs and either fucking the guy up or holding him until police arrived.

The French are cowards, everyone knows this. They've already given up their country to muslims.

I did tell the whole story
Her is a video of your fine country men at work

liveleak.com/view?i=cbc_1465212601

>completely destroy

what rubbish. they threw a few chairs about
muslims are scum but i've seen worse shit than this in a completely white pub

Niggers destroying Coontown is entertainment

show proof faggot

Omar pls

What if I would have done the same for a man?

I already did you white flag waiver

>You do realise, these same women who are getting "exploited" (lmfao, implying they don't WANT it) by immigrants are the same ones who laughed at/ignored you in school right?

>americans
>standing up
kek stop living in fantasy world Jamal, the only thing that would be held down in that situation would be your overweight head in complete submission

In Brazil there would be a lynching depending on where it happened. If it was a low class place than definitly a good lynching, if it was a high class place than the cops would be called and the dude would be arrest

We have a law here, called "Maria da Penha Law". It basically makes punishment for a man to beat a woman much more harsh and no bail is allowed.

That mudslime would be raped in prison or murdered by the population if he was here.

>What do you think would've happened to these dogs your country?

he would get a nice house and a high paying position at BMW

I wish they did that here, I wish every day that they'll give me a reason to break their spine

Depends where it took place here in the states.

In San Francisco? They would probably help the slimes beat the waitress.

In Tennessee at a local diner? I'd imagine a hospital visit and possibly death for the slimes

The waitress was a muslim too.

Napoleon must be rolling over in his grave

>hurrr, g-get ready sh-shitskin, the day of da rope is comin!!!1

LMFAO. Okay then stormfag, I'm sure you, a pasty 18 year old BOY who has NEVER BROKEN A LAW IN HIS LIFE is reeeally going to "kick an islamist head in". LMFAO. You're PATHETIC.

It's funny. I walk into the town centre I see all the pathetic little "white nationalists", and as SOON as I make eye contact with them they quickly look away, bowing their head to their feet. It's EMBARRASSING. I just know they go home to Sup Forums to rage about it, just like you right now.

Sure, seethe with rage and go and write a long rant on Sup Forums, blast Skrewdriver or Rammstein really loud in your headphones as you lift alone tonight, but don't think for a SECOND that you'll ever be able to do anything about us. We breed 3 times as much as you do, your politicians are COMPLETELY loyal to us, and your own women aren't even interested in looking at German or Western men. That's not even going IN to the fact that you're a cowardly bitch who's NEVER STOOD UP FOR HIMSELF IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE, unless you count posts on Sup Forums lmfao.

>Not given his own province to run like a fiefdom

Thats racist Germany. I dont want to have to send you to a re-education camp

kek

Ain't that the sad fucking truth?

Probably would have been fucked up beyond all repair, even here in Boston we like a good fist fight.

The waitress is a Tunisian muslim.

Poor Napoleon, when I see news about cuck France I always think about him.

>See flag
That make sense, your opinion is noted and discarded, Achmed.

nah. the muslims would have shot up the bar before anyone else could do anything

Don’t you know, cuck it up,
You’ve got to cuck me up,
Don’t you know cuck it up,
You’ve got to cuck me up.
(Repeat x 4)

It’s not so long ago, that the cuck hit the nation.
Every saturday night, on your favourite radio.
The party’s cuckin' yeah, and the vibe feels so strong.
Throw your hands in the air, lift your head up high,
You know you’ve got to cuck along.

(Repeat x 2)

It’s not so long ago, that the cuck hit the nation.
Every saturday night, on your favourite radio.
The party’s cuckin' yeah, and the vibe feels so strong.
Throw your hands in the air, lift your head up high,
You know you’ve got to cuck along.

(Repeat x 4)

Got to feel it, what’s the name of the cuck.
Say : “ I can cuck on, and I’m ready to go.
Check out my ride girl, but don’t touch my radio!

(Repeat x 4)

And make me feel good, feel so good
And make me feel good, feel so good

Take it easy on the ADD meds there lil fella

We're talking reality here, not your stupid Sup Forums stereotypes. It is well known around the world that the French are cowards. You can live in denial all you want but shit like OP's post doesn't fly in the states.

>What do you think would've happened to these dogs your country?

NATO forces would have to intervene probably

you forgot to say that she's a muslim woman
you also forgot to say that in the same place few years ago a man was aggressed because he was selling ham sandwiches

That would have gotten a response in Texas. The very least the cops would have been called and witnesses coming forward. More aggressive would be pinning the mud(s) down/blocking them from leaving until cops came. Unlikely beating them up.

Strata shitposting straya it's like some kind of in incepchan

Also checked

maria da penha law only works if you're in a romantic relationship with a woman aka wife or gf

it doesn't apply if you beat some random woman

stop spreading misinformation

>Texas
People don't want to be shot

read the news sometimes that was trending a few days ago, not only on local news outlets

>STOP using stereotypes against me!
>HAH I know, I'll use a stereotype against him!! M-my plan is foolproof!!!
Once again, that's not how reality works DaQuayshawn

Love how butt hurt this frog is

Spotted the ugly fat manlet

planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/_ato2004-2006/2006/lei/l11340.htm

FUCKING LEAVE MY COUNTRY JAMAL!!

GO BACK TO SAUDI ARABIA, YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

>fuck yeah I finally get to shoot somebody!

hehe, Good thing that if mudslimes come to LA they adapt or they fuck off, we have enough problems to be "tolerant" and don't care if they feel welcomed or not.
So yeah, they wouldn't dare to do anything remotely like that.

leparisien.fr/faits-divers/ramadan-une-serveuse-agressee-a-nice-pour-avoir-servi-de-l-alcool-07-06-2016-5864249.php

gibbet tree.

Dude, allah akbar.

72 goats, kek and laffs

Another race war, Australia doesn't fuck around when it comes to racism.

This is only true if the guy defending her expects something in return for it.

French being cowards isn't even a stereotype, it's demonstrably true throughout history and currently through OP's example. The French are are bunch of pushovers.

Sure is summer in here, ain't it?

You are ranting and screaming on /pol in this post.
You a such a fucking autistic shitskin.

Art. 1o Esta Lei cria mecanismos para coibir e prevenir a violência doméstica e familiar contra a mulher

não leu nem o primeiro artigo?

You mean the fantasy world where a bunch of frogs on a train were saved from a gunman by a trio of unarmed American tourists? That world?

Oh, wait...

Please demonstrate throughout history
>inb4 "b-but Bush said so when the french refused to fight a clusterfuck of a "war" in Iraq!!! Surely my government wouldn't try to instill fallacies in my mind to fit their narratives???

kek, you slimy little faggot. you went to britain through here or not, cause all of your fucking gypsie looking fags wont dare do that shit here. I have kicked many of muslim fags out of buses for acting hystericaly and talking loudly on their fucking phone, which they had on speaker too, shit. Fuck your fucking pathetic race.

seems like a bait but whatever 10/10 made me reply.

HEIGHT

FACE

FRAME

I can alway recongnize your posts. On any board

Holy shit, I thought they were joking, but you're actually a shitskin, aren't you?

Kek. Do what you want mate, Britain is fucked. Enjoy it.

Frogs are pussies, more news at 11 xD

oh a 12 yo edgelord weenie
go fap to drawings of little chinese girls getting raped by sub humans

please n....no! here take my sister, take my phone, take my anus but not the re-education camp. i don't want to watch blacked.com for 12 hours again

at least the house part

We need to just start attacking them. Don't wait for a perfect opportunity, don't wait for a reason. They have already given enough of both.

>Jamal
>Saudi Arabia

You're doing it very wrong. Don't embarrass us please.

freerepublic.com/focus/news/746048/posts

Here's a long list of french cowardice and weakness. How do you not know this?

Best part is that she is blaming whitey

See

Not like French weren't already a bunch of Terrorists already any way :^)

Anything that remotely reinforces or supports a right wing view is openly downplayed in the media for that reason alone.

It's infuriating. Muslims just slaughtered people in a concert? Remember, guys. Don't get too angry because that's just helping those right wing death squads!

Yeah, it was totally women who came up with the ideas of EU, Schengen, Universal Human Rights, protection for refugees etc, those ideas weren't influenced by the Holocaust at all

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, THESE MUDSHITS NEED TO GO BACK TO THEIR DESERT TO RAPE THEIR GOATS