Whats her end game?

Whats her end game?
She is a moderately famous tv/occassional movie actress, yet posts so much on the internet about being quirky and geeky and reading comics and crafting nick nacks and cosplay dressing up
Is she going to be the next Felicia Day? The next Olivia Munn?

She's actually cute, unlike Felicia Day.
So if she sticks around well past her marrying age, I won't mind.

Olivia Munn is weird, I hated her on Attack of the Show, but any time I've seen her in some movie bit-part I haven't really minded.

Regardless, Felicia Day is the only person I've ever wanted to bash in the head with a nail bat until her head becomes what was left of Queen Annalise after Alfred pays her a visit.

She's an ugly and annoying tryhard attention whore.

Have a pity (You), dubsman

Projecting: The Post

showing her panty!

Dark Matter worth watching?

More like Dank Memer amirite

Someone linked her instagram a while back on her. She is literally the type of person to post on SOCIAL MEDIA about how much of an introvert she is-multiple. times.

These people are despicable.

>when people still don't know how to properly use the word "projecting"

If you want to try to get a message to her, the show creator is active on reddit, just PM him about her.

you sound frustrated user, here have a silly selfie :3

It's entertaining and the production quality is decent. More story based instead of trying to force morals and heavy themes down your throat.

On the surface good fun, some scenes aren't acted so well. But you can just laugh it off as amateur actors.

Basically if you don't have a huge stick up your ass on whether what you watch is 10/10 kino or not. You'll probably enjoy it.

no
its a lame mismatch of all the most tepid bits of firefly, that last stargate spinoff, and voyager

this was the picture she posted about being shy and introverted

not really, is a below average weekly series

> and the production quality is decent.
no, its not. There is a reason why its all in dark corridors
>trying to force morals and heavy themes down your throat
back to your containment board

an adventure time dress?! isn't she just crazy!

Who is she?

Star Trek fags hate anything in space that isn't Star Trek. No one gives a shit about your old ass show that was ruined by JJ Abhrams in a matter of two films. go cry in your general thread

I never said anything about star trek, I never compared it to star trek
you're the one who brought it up
as a projection?
as a strawman?
I dont know

thats really quirky haha! just like me.

Jodelle Ferland is an actress. As a child she was in films like Silent Hill, Tideland, Cabin in the Woods. Now she is grown up and currently appearing in the SyFy Channel series Dark Matter
She posts a lot of random quirky geek girl stuff on instagram and facebook
And is qt

Are you that same butthurt fag from the last thread? Jesus Christ, get help.

>She is a moderately famous tv/occassional movie actress
??????????

rumour has it she has big dirty pillows too

imagine to be a slave of her pusy

forced to clean her feet and toes with your tongue for hours

wow and then what?

this is (you) mentioning star trek and crusading for people to not watch a simple tv show

Implying the first JJ Abrams film isnt the only half decent thing ever to happen to star trek universe

but then othertimes they seem slim so I dunno

no it wasnt faggot. theres was like at least 3 text based "hehe im such an introvert" posts.

>She posts a lot of random quirky geek girl stuff on instagram and facebook
>normie shit like sci fi and bobs burgers is "quirky"

>s she going to be the next Felicia Day?
well she's hot, so no

They look huge there

She waxes her arms, so who cares.

I hope she doesn't become another Felicia Day.

golly