Cumming in brown bitches going on like tee-hee

>Cumming in brown bitches going on like tee-hee
>Indian burns all up on a nigga wee-wee

genius

Even though DOOM is just as cringy and permavirgin-core like Death Grips, at least the latter has personality. DOOM is just bland as shit. Mediocre lyrics, mediocre flow, basic rhyme schemes. White guy's first non-mainstream rapper.

>You say you keep it 100, nigga what you sick>
>I got the thermometer for you nigga, bitch suck this dick

genius

Made up DOOM verses thread, anyone?

>Skip water like rhinestones
>bleach teeth like dry bones
>Hop in a boat with a coat and drive over moats to find loans

i honestly have no idea why his fanbase consists of backpackers, why they're all white and wear fedoras

t. never listened to mf doom

I'm so glad even normalfags are making fun of the "lyrical spiritual miracle" indie garbage that contrarians are pretending to like. doom is boring garbage

>one for the money, two for the better green
>three big honeys helped write this line for me

big dipper, all wet like on water
like a steam skipper
she'd hit on ya
just fuck and dip her like nachos in salsa

DOOM isn't even bad honestly, just massively overrated. Most people who are into DOOM don't listen to much other hip hop, so they don't have many artists to compare him to. Most of them are normies who want to seem deep by listening to indie shit

Give me 5 hip hop artists you think are better

>spew a milky white juice like in frooty loopys
>your girl thinks i'm the shit like i'm a poopy

not him but
>Kanye West
>Kendrick Lamar
>Denzel Curry
>The Notorious B.I.G.
>Young Pappy

In fact let me guess
>mos def
>nas
>lupe
>big L
>gza

Fuck outta here boi

cream of the crop toppa
sucked a dick like mike shinoda
but him full of laughter
like the man who coulda shot him

Hahahhahah
>Kanye
No, DOOM clearly a better rapper and production wise I prefer doom to (fast lane is goat)
>Kendrick Lmao
radio rap baby shite
>Denzel
He's a good trap/cloud rap rapper but cmon
>Biggie
Shit
>Pappy
Who?

homie eating bricks like he got the shits
mexicans got the shits
ima look at her bits
damn I got the shits

isnt that an asap ferg lyric

>No, DOOM clearly a better rapper and production wise I prefer doom to (fast lane is goat)
Doom doesn't emote when he raps and never talks about anything. At least Kanye talks about stuff. The most Doom's ever talked about anything was on Strange Ways.
>radio rap baby shite
he fell for the popular = bad meme
>He's a good trap/cloud rap rapper but cmon
he bridges the gap between spiritual lyrical backpacker shit and hardcore trap shit perfectly
>Shit
see kendrick
>Who?
Do you even listen to rap? Because if you did, then you would definitely have heard of the late Young Pappy.

It seems as though you don't actually listen to that much hip hop and dickride Doom because listening to him makes you feel smart.

>accuses DOOM fans of not listening to much other hip-hop
>lists five of the most popular/mainstream rappers of all time as being better

so much bullshit in such a small post

>Clouddead
>jpegmafia
>Death Grips
>SMTB

I know it's only four but it's legit the only stuff i can think of that I like more then doom when regarding hip hop.

I mean that song is homage to a song literally called slob on my knob, do you expect poetry?

SHIM

Are you sure you aren't forgetting that the villain's been spittin' enough lightnin' to rock-shock the boogie down to Brighton?

>aight then

>popular = bad
I'm sorry that I didn't list super indie intellectual artists like Dr. Underground or MC Wokeness or whatever the fuck you contrarian backpackers listen to these days to make you feel smart and boost your ego. I just happen to think Kanye, Kendrick, and Biggie make/made great music. Also,
>Denzel Curry and Young Pappy
>mainstream
you don't listen to rap at all, do you?

nigga I've been listening to rap since I was in fucking middle school, shut up. I guarantee I know more artists from the beginning of the genre up until today than you AND have better taste.

Mad plays the bass like the race card,
villain on the case to break shards and leave her face scarred

Groovy dude, not to prove to be rude but this stuff is like what you might put on movie food,

>or, what is jalapenos?

aight gimme ur top 10 right now fuck nigga

>kanye west
i mean, probably
>kendrick lamar
more meaningful lyrics but doesn't produce shit so disqualified as being better than DOOM
>denzel curry
lol no denzel curry is just alright, and that's presuming you can get past his annoying fucking voice
>biggie
this feels like an apples to oranges comparison imo
>young pappy
look we all have that one hood rapper we like even though we know deep down they aren't good don't feel bad

1. Rakim
2. Nas
3. MF DOOM
4. Kool Keith
5. GZA
6. El-P
7. Q-Tip
8. Black Thought
9. Andre 3K
10. Guru

>1. Rakim
babby's first lyrical rapper
>2. Nas
haha this nigga put out so many duds how he this high up
>3. MF DOOM
pseudo-intellectual trash
>4. Kool Keith
he aight
>5. GZA
worst original wu-tang member
>6. El-P
good
>7. Q-Tip
only good when hes with tribe
>8. Black Thought
grossly overrated but good
>9. Andre 3K
best answer on list
>10. Guru
literally rakim without the personality

you claim to have better taste but this list is just backpacker hip hop

just admit you have shit taste and have no idea what you're talking about like seriously

I feel like you're a mid west white guy because the only people you had anything good to say about were El-P and Andre 3000, two rappers that are immensely popular with white teenagers

there is so much wrong with this post

you're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about. you listen to only backpacker shit and shut out all other types of hip hop.
everyone on that fuckin list except for guru and maybe black thought are popular wit white boys
and im latinx, not white

top 10 new-school (no particular order):
1. kanye west
2. aesop rock
3. lil wayne
4. chance the rapper
5. playboi carti
6. mf doom
7. milo
8. pusha t
9. tyler
10. noname

top 10 old-school:
1. wu-tang (i dont like really any of their solo stuff)
2. sticky fingaz
3. biggie
4. atcq
5. mobb deep
6. ludacris (not necessarily old-school)
7. fugees
8. geto boys
9. goodie mob
10. outkast

literally the only "backpacker" artists on my list were DOOM, Keith and El-P.

also backpacker is a meme term invented to discourage quality lyricism so people who like brainless trap don't have to feel shitty about liking brainless trap

inb4 fedora

>1. Rakim
classic but i wouldnt rate him top 10
>2. nas
overrated as fuck unironically
>3. doom
amazing
>4.kool keith
...really? i mean we all like dr. octagon, but kool keith top 10?
>5. gza
not the best member of wu-tang but liquid swords is solid for sure
>6. el-p
great, no complaints but still def backpack rap
>7. q-tip
i agree
>8. black thought
good pick
>9. 3k
obvious goat
>10. guru
good but his style is mad played out

>literally the only "backpacker" artists on my list were DOOM, Keith and El-P.
you're wrong and anyone with experience in the hip hop community would tell you that you're wrong but whatever
>also backpacker is a meme term invented to discourage quality lyricism so people who like brainless trap don't have to feel shitty about liking brainless trap
"backpack rap" and "backpacker" have been terms long before trap (modern trap at least, which you're referring to) even existed. they weren't meant to discourage lyricism, they were meant to discourage psuedo-intellectual bullshit like doom and aesop rock.

aesop rock while backpack rap is arguably the best lyricist of our time, but i can see how you wouldn't think that if you havent heard his last album/the uncluded, his collab with kimya dawson

shrunk, a song about him going to the therapist for the first time:

>she said "when you start getting all expressive and symbolic it's impossible to actualize an honest diagnostic"
>i said "when you start getting all exact and algebraic i'm reminded it's a racket not a rehabilitation"

bewildered that a good list would have carti???????????? y tho?

>aesop rock while backpack rap is arguably the best lyricist of our time
that's because most of the time he just strings big words together to form a barely coherent sentence. for example:
>My first name is a random set of numbers and letters
>And other alphanumerics that changes hourly forever
>My last name, a thousand vowels fading down a sinkhole
>To a susurrus, couldn't just be John Doe or Bingo
the fuck is that supposed to mean?
>but i can see how you wouldn't think that if you havent heard his last album
i did listen to the impossible kid. the production was great, and he does have a unique voice, but the way he constantly uses big words just for the sake of using big words rubs me the wrong way.

Dr. Octagon is bottom 5 Kool Keith. Try Analog Brothers, First Come First Served, or Sex Style.

the verse is about him filling out the new patient form in gibberish, so that's what it's supposed to mean.

>or did that go over your head

didn't like analog brothers, sex style is fun and i love it but it's hard to call it a shining example of lyricism

Piss poor chump's too drunk on the rum
Ask him to leave like a kaiju when he's done
He pulls out a Belt buckle knuckle duster
Raise some hell and sock 'em in the jaw, buster
More scared than a dog in Taiwan
I run in place like scooby gone wrong

>or did that go over your head
why do you expect me to understand needlessly complex lyrics from some culture vulture

>latinx
OH NO NO NON NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA

oh and btw
>you have shit taste

culture vulture was good bait user 7.5/10

>>latinx
>OH NO NO NON NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA
it's funny how such an insignificant word can trigger a person

GZA is the worst original wu tang member?...are you just trying to be a contrarian because nobody else thinks this

he has no personality and liquid swords would suck if it weren't for the production by rza

But is he the worst original member of wu tang

pretty much. even inspectah deck has more personality.

>any hip-hop argument on mu
>its just two white guys saying the other guy is too white
l'ing mao @ u fags

Exactly why I will never agree with Sup Forums when it comes to hip hop
Or music in general

lookin for booty find a cooty with the hoopy
earrings, looks ever endearing
skeet on the pom poms whole teams cheering

why does it matter who an artist's fanbase is? what does that have to do with the artist? Whats wrong with white people?

To be fair, if you've ever been to an MF DOOM or Death Grips gig, the entire audience consists of scrawny white guys. That doesn't mean that their music is bad, it just delegitimises their music for a lot of big hip-hop heads because of the scene's predominantly black roots. Most hip-hop heads are mouthbreathers anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Sup Forums in a post

Kno
Murs
Kemba
Andre 3000
Kool A.D.

ez

it's a shame because
>i go dumb up in a broad hit the wall like graffiti
sounds dope as fuck (even though it means shit)

i just like him because he says dumb goofy shit and these faggots read too much into it

>tips fedora
"I, an intellectual, must have the utmost complex and meaningful lyrics"

why is it that every single time there is a rap artist that's actually good and unique, without fail, they are accused of only having white fans?

This image disgusts me.

god this thread is evidence that rap fans are the worst

>no slug
disgust.jpg

>be kill whitie artist (Dälek)
>only white people show up at your show
uh-oh!

too dumb for hip-hop

It would be more accurate to say that DOOM's fanbase is 70% white guys and 30% Urkel-tier mixed kids/black nerds who listen to alternative rap to protect themselves from claims that they don't "act black."

It's mf you silly

Doom is the shit

I'm a big DOOM fan but this post is shit tier and wrong on so many different levels.
Kanye is a better producer than doom. There's no doubt about that.
Kendricks GKMC is one of the best albums I have ever heard. Are you judging him from songs you've heard on the radio?
Biggie is shit?
Try looking at your post again

Melanino here. Every colored hip hop nerd I know loves DOOM.