Europe

How come europeans have accepted to be secundary actors in the world after being the main actors for more than 500 years in history? I mean you guys nowadays are nothing but zionist puppets save except for Russia

>except for Russia
(you)

the creators wanted to try different things and focused on the side-characters more this arc but next season will be back to being all about europe don't worry.

>u guys nowadays are nothing but zionist puppets save except for Russia

wrong, you know nothing, hue

Russia is still main actor whether you like it or not. Syria is the main example of that

another know nothing stupid favela monkey types out his mind on the internetz

france, germany and uk are hardly "secondary actors"

Turkey > russia

thats the only fact I;ve seen thus far.

and the next episode concerning Syria is about to unfold too so just keep a colse eye on that my dear russian diaspora moneky

The three of them literally follow everything the US says, to the point of when Trump was elected they basically went through an existencial crisis and try to figure their own geopolitical way when in the end it's the same because Trump and the EU are both subjects to the global financial capital and zionism

Together we are the biggest economic block, there is power in diversity ))))))))))))))))))))

so who is the primary actor according to you

inb4 global jewry

Europe lost its relative power and colonialism went out of fashion.

Russia has an economy the size of Italy, the only thing they have as a world actor is military
Literally nobody with an ounce of sense trusts them including their own allies.
Their only relevance comes from nukes.

the main actors nowadays are basically the governments puppets of the international capital x strong governments. Basically the EU + USA x China, Russia and others

Their willingness to threaten and project military power helps too. EU countries generally don't militarily pressure or threat other countries.

economy size means nothing if you can't project it or if the government/people aren't in charge of it. In the end those that hold the capital and power are those in charge of it

>colonialism went out of fashion.

no its still in fashion xcept now yurope is being colonized.

make up your mind m8
if europe is not relevant, which countries are?

Sure, I was going to write a line about how being a cripto-autocracy enables a more aggressive foreign policy.
But I got lazy.

I am clear as water my friend, Europe + US is revelant in the sense of promoting zionist and globalist policies all over the world. Europe + US aren't relevant in promoting their own affairs and their own culture. So in the end their government and their people aren't relevant just as I stated in the OP

I entirely agree on that note

the EU and USA is ruled by a very dangerous zionist kabal that gives 0 shit about the people in the countries under their foot.

but this will only makes majority of the people uncompliant with their will and goals they are desperately trying to achieve.

And they cannot achieve it further without a good amount of man power that will not be obedient to them, especially in the duty of sticking the necks out for these mobsters.

WW2 pretty much destroyed Europe's relevance in the world. EU was an attempt to put the continent back on its feet but the results have been rather disappointing so far.

>zionist puppets

turkey got cucked by russia
you forgot that erdogan literally craved for mercy from putin, because his house of cards almost was blown away
>syria campaign utterly failed, because russia surged their attacks on rebels, they literally bombed them away
>people dependent on tourism lost a lot of money
>almost coup'd, but saved by russian intelligence
>now in clinch with germany
>gulen

>erdogan literally craved for mercy from putin
stop watching RT, faggot

nice argument, but you cant deny that russia btfo turkish supported rebels
but seems like you are so butthurt you can just pull out low effort ""arguments""
I am still curious who you might be,shitting all russian threads
turk?

being main actors means there will be blood and death
ppl wana chill and let others do the bleeding and dieing

>spreads retarded Russian propaganda
>when gets called on it changes the subject
Classic.

>call out
you didnt even argued my points
stay deluded, turklet

EU, UN, etc. etc. was supposed to bring Europe back but also put an end to these ridiculous and petty wars that have been happening for thousands of years on this continent.

For that, I'd say we've been a success, but we've failed miserably everywhere else because instead of strong-arming each other through force we do it passive aggressively through EU politics and economics now. We need an end to this petty bullshit or EU will be an abject failure.

Why should we be primary actors? Much comfier and smarter to NEET it up with welfare states and free societies while leaving stupid wars and dickwaving to Russians, Americans and Chinese.

I pointed out what you said with a meme arrow. It's a retarded Russian propaganda and you still parrot it.

I'm an ethnic Bulgarian born and living in the country Bulgaria. You're some retarded Russian idiot who lives in Germany, yet still parrots the idiotic Russian propaganda and praises the dwarf in the Kremlin.

Oh, and another thing just to remind you - Go back to Russia! Fuck off!

Can't we chill a bit? We got overstressed in the past centuries

>I pointed out what you said with a meme arrow. It's a retarded Russian propaganda and you still parrot it.
pot calling the kettle black, a least i mentioned some points while you meme the whole time
>you are retarded
lol sure mate, whatever you say
>praises the dwarf in the Kremlin.
talking about retardment, you pretty much lack reading competence, didnt even mention putin
while you only deploy ad hominem, i at least made some concrete arguments, you didnt even made the effort to refute them properly, and still calling me retard.
IQ meme chart might be true, bulgars are on par with albanians when it comes to low iq :)

At the beggining of XIX century (and even more in XX century) we started to kill each other so efficiently other power emerged in America and than took over. We could be back as a first role player but instead of supporting and reforming EU into federation we let it to slowly deteriorate.