Morrissey

What's your opinion on his new album desu?

Also, his new mv youtube.com/watch?v=eZuB5TWrSv4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Z13FURjttI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great and that music video is really great

fun and funny. worth more than a novelty listen though? not really imo

what is it about modern vocal production that homogonizes everyone's vocals like that?

Morrissey only sounds vaguely like Morrissey there. Someone explain how and why this happens.

I loved it. Especially Home is a Question Mark

That's just what his voice sounds like these days

no listened but the train station in the town my uni is in has a morrisey poster in it

The video is awesome and I think that song is cut from the same vibe as Viva Hate and Your Arsenal, particularly the latter, and could've been a cut track.

The rest of the album is def his best since Vauxhall, most of the bad reviews are from butthead SJW libtard cucks. For real, and of course, people love to hate Morrissey, he's an easy target.

One thing that is def true - his voice is the best it's ever been. He doesn't sound young anymore, but it's a sophisticated sound. He's doing stuff now his voice has never done before. That much is true.

The album def has a couple of stinkers, but My Love I'd do anything for you, home is a question mark, jackys only happy, when you open your legs are classic morrissey.

I wish you lonely, spent the day in bed and who will protect us from the police grew on me.

I bury the dead - most people don't like this song, but I thought it was great. It's kind of what I think most people think all of Morrissey's songs are like that have only listened to a few, if that makes any sense. But I haven't listened too much.

The rest of the album is hit or miss for me, but there are def moments of brilliance that haven't been seen since early on in his career. I found World Peace to be mostly unlistenable save for the title track and kiss me a lot, and I probably only listened to those because it was new morrissey and I wanted to like it.

These songs I legit like, and the medicore reviews are all fucking politics.

I Bury The Living is the highlight of the album 4 me desu. Home is a ? Is the close 2nd.

And I agree that the first 6 tracks are pretty solid, but the other half is a hit or miss. love The Girl From Tel Aviv tho, and Who Will Protect Us From the Police has grown on me.

don't really care for In ur Lap and All the Young people that much. Those 2 are the weakest song for me.

yess, the i read a lot of hate for that song in various reviews and comments. it's in the same canon of long morrissey songs as maudlin street, but it actually switches up the structure a bit so there are a couple of songs in one. that is not so much done in his stuff. sure, there are some crazy lyrical switcheroos, but morrissey's music is generally not so progressive. the long runs usually have a similar groove.

i like all the young people, hahahaha. i also read people shitting on the 'presidents come, presidents go' refrain, but i love that line and that part of the song.

in your lap is the weakest track for me. it's a solid album. i'll never listen to it as much as the older stuff, but i have thoroughly enjoyed it.

>I found World Peace to be mostly unlistenable save for the title track and kiss me a lot
You didn't like The Bullfighter Dies or Staircase at the University? I love those

Well, to be honest, I forgot about those songs. Yaa staircase was good, bullfighter was alright, just a bit forgettable to me, and I actually saw him on that albums tour, which his voice was incredibly good live. i've seen some concerts where it quickly becomes obvious that the real magic comes in post-production and morrissey is NOT one of those, if it's not totally obvious. he is seriously gifted.

i just didn't enjoy some element of the production - i know the same guy produced it, but i dunno. this more recent album seems to have a bit more edge to it, particularly the guitars, and that's what i like. like that glammy sound. there's on track on world peace that mentioned like alan ginsberg and i can't even remember the name i hated it so much.

HAIL MOZ
LISTENING TO HIM RIGHT NOW
life is never kind oh but i know what will make you smile tonight

Kick The Bride Down The Aisle is solid 10/10
Seriously one of his great and funniest lyrics

>most of the bad reviews are from butthead SJW libtard cucks
This. There was one swedish reviewer who it gave it a one star review and called it a the first right-wing concept album and said it was made for people like Nigel Farage and Jimmie Åkesson. He didn't even talk about the actual music

Actually, All The Young People is an alright track fir me, but the producer cucked the production on that one. It's sounds much better live.

They should've tracked that song live/live feel (like john lennon's give peace a chance). It sounds so polished.

this man has some serious balls

More like Morrissoy

Incredibly Based Man.
That new album is his best work since 2006.
So glad I’m Finally Seeing Him Live in The Spring.

>Scene Two: Everyone who comes must go!
>Scene Four: Blacker than ever before!
>Scene Six: This country is making me sick!
What did he mean by this?

Stop Watching the news.

It's a good song. Also find the quality of his voice remarkable. Needs to stop appearing in his videos though. Not trying to be ageist but no one wants to see that, grandpa. Narratives and scenes involving other people would be more effective and memorable. Or maybe I'm just misreading his fan base here and they really do want to see Daddy shirtless in a suit. I can get with that.

>Known Nationalist
>Vocally supported Brexit, UKIP, & Le Pen
>Despises the monarchy
>Made a song about the uk becoming an identityless grey immigrant loving shithole 20 years ago
>”All is well, say BBC scum.”
>”Stop watching the news, because the news contrives to frighten you, to make you feel small & alone, to make you feel that your thoughts are not your own”
>soy
>These lyrics:
Do some research before you open your mouth you uncultured swine.

HE'S MOZ, HE CAN BE SHIRTLESS IN A SUIT
MANY CAN'T, MOZ CANS

It has the best album album opener of the year and probably on any Moz album since Now My Heart is Full on Vauxhall. People have likened it to a Bond theme
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z13FURjttI

While it is true that Morrissey hates onions, he mostly eats bread and potatoes. No soy.

Also, he's hated by people on both sides of the aisle, is a true fucking punk but most people are literally too dumb to understand it.

Home is a question mark should be the next single desu