What happened to all the skramz/emo kids on Sup Forums?

What happened to all the skramz/emo kids on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ojne.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7CI0fXgse64
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tumblr.

We're still here, boy.

*gives him a hug*

I'm still here.

Recc me some good skramz, Sup Forums.

they grew up and died, just like the emo revival scene

everything coming out today labeled as "emo" is just glorified bedroom pop and indie rock

They're all locked in Jesse Lacey's basement

That's like peak child having age right now. Now they have something real to cry about.

this

>I look around at all my friends
>The one two three four five dead ends
>The kids I'll never see again
>The kids who mean the most to me
>Staying up until the morning
>In my kitchen swapping stories
>Memories I won't forget
>No matter how the summer went

this cover makes so much sense now

We come back from time to time but the thing is that there hasn't been good emo for a while now. Or any emo at all for that matter.
So we end up talking about the same albums from years ago.

They all turn eighteen

there's been good emo this year?
>citizen, free throw, oso oso, posture & the grizzly, sorority noise plus some random shit on bandcamp like seeyouspacecowboy and wristmeetrazor

You could be right user I'll check them out, and make a thread later.
Maybe they all outgrew emo then.

THIS SONG'S FOR YOU
THIS SONG'S FOR MOVING ON
THIS SONG'S FOR OUR FRIENDS
WHO'VE BEEN THERE ALL ALONG

goddamn skramz kids are fucking faggots

only good thing there is seeyouspacecowboy and that's not even remotely emo you fucking dumbass.

Citizens only good album is Youth though

>

youth is def better than as you please but i think ayp was still pretty solid

As You Please is definitely better than EIGTH, but Youth lived up to its name so well and I doubt they'll surpass it without reinventing themselves, but they could end up doing a Title Fight and kill their career with a Hyperview

I think they might already be on the way to a dead career desu
I saw them a little while ago and it was a good crowd but you could tell they cared way more about Sleep and The Night I Drove Alone than literally any song off of AYP

emoe bump

Real question: What happened to all the math rock fans?

Just google anything produced by Will Killingsworth, ojne.bandcamp.com/ is worth a listen

Other than that, Orchid, Jeromes Dream, Portraits of Past, Yaphet Kotto, and one that I doubt a lot of people have heard of called Transistor Transistor

Another good Killingsworth project is Bucket Full Of Teeth

sudoku or finally grew out of it and got an actual job

Not a lot of /emo/ on mu so well just lurkin

youtube.com/watch?v=7CI0fXgse64

bump

Emo music, a lot of it, induces in some people feels. Whether it's >tfw no gf or >tfw parents dead, there is a consistency in feels.

The same people that would be prone to feeling these feels are the same people that are considered numales, cucks, soyboys, or, and I might get shit on for this, user.
Not to say user as a whole is like this, but you can't dispute that emo (all the waves+midwest) is popular on this board. These marginalized groups of men do what any disenfranchised group of men do; they congregate and develop structures of power within spheres of influence.

For those numales, soyboys, cucks, and anons that venture out to shows/uni parties/etc., they will invariably use the ego they've developed (while developing with their peers 'taste') and misuse it. Pepper in some alcohol which is a feels-amplifier and aphrodisiant, the likelihood of >tfw no gf
>tfw no sex
to morph into
>tfw she's sort of drunk
>tfw she won't remember
becomes increasingly likely.

TL;DR disenfranchised men abusing their ego-centrism when they are in a position of power (at an emo show, or talking to 3.14 artsy girl)