Any Trump University graduates here?

Just wondering if anyone has experience with this school. I have heard it has a 98% approval rate, and the $35k tuition is slightly cheaper than a year at MIT or Stanford.

How would employers react to a Trump U degree?

Other urls found in this thread:

hapgood.us/2016/03/08/trump-universitys-online-materials-are-a-lot-better-than-your-universitys-online-materials/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 trumpshekel has been sent to your account for your post

Wasn't it just a sequence of real estate seminars, and he called it "university".

Not a college

hapgood.us/2016/03/08/trump-universitys-online-materials-are-a-lot-better-than-your-universitys-online-materials/

Im a Trump supporter and even i can't defend this bullshit.
It was basically a series of self help seminars where speakers told people "you're the best" "you can do it!" "just act like Trump and you'll become a billionaire!" and then at the end you get a useless piece of paper they claimed was a degree and they had the balls to charge people $35k for it.
But the blame should be more on the speakers and the staff of Trump U than Trump himself it's not like Trump personally manages every aspect of every single business he creates.
He mostly just slaps his name on it let's other people do the actual work and then takes a chunk of the money.
And Hillary has done much shadier shit than this.

the green card has been sent to your home adress pablo

A degree from Trump U is gold right now, they have created a narrative that these people are victims thus they have a much higher chance of getting hired. It's almost a form of affirmative action.

Nice ID.

The Wall just got Ten Feet Taller!

Yes

The joke is to treat it like an actual school and not a seminar in a mall.

Graduated Trump University Class of 2007 Summa Cumme Laude

Now I'm an architect at the nation's 4th largest real estate development firm

I beat out applicants with degrees from Johns Hopkins University, Purdue University, Rice University, and Carnegie Mellon University for this position

I make a base salary of $189,200/year with very generous performance bonuses as well as a company wide profit sharing bonus at the end of every year.

To give you a feel for this, I took home $265,000 last year

I couldn't have done any of it without Trump U

>Im a Trump supporter

No, you're a shill

Anyway, people signed up for it then real estate bubble burst. I don't see the problem

This is going to be the non-story that the Left won't let die until November, like the Right with the e-mail stuff, isn't it?

>you're a shill
And you're a spic.

>that lion
Anglo conspiracy confirmed

I am pretty sure the actual lawsuits are not about the course materials. It was about the agressive selling, exagerated promises, and inadequate support from mentors.

Robert's reputation does seem really high and I wonder where the divide in intentions occured if he designed the material but all the shady stuff happened.

the speakers at Trump U are literally still speaking on business and entrepreneurship. this case is bogus

the only possible complaint is the name, which he's changed to the Trump Leadership Initiative

Any other Trump U graduates here?

I'd love to catch up with some other alumni

Was anyone at the homecoming game in 2009 when we won by 46 points, it was a total blow out

The parties ate Sigma Sigma Epsilon were fucking epic too, any of my frat brothers here?

Why would anyone want to hire a gullible idiot?

>A
>FUCKING
>LE-...wut

Tax returns needed.

I put in my financials already, and as everyone can see:

VERY LITTLE DEBT

TREMENDOUS CASH FLOW

My tax returns would add very little to this