What celebrities hang out here regularly?

What celebrities hang out here regularly?

Dick Bush.
Hi Dick

Trump's family probably browses Sup Forums.

I know for a fact Isaac Hempstead Wright browses Sup Forums

>celebrity

its the best were going to get

Isn't he the pussy tapes guy? That's pretty famous.

Pitt doesn't hang out here, but he used to watch MST3K.

source?

I was at a party he was at with a friend who browses Sup Forums and the dude who plays The Mountain on Game of Thrones was also there. My buddy said "he's a big guy" and kind of looked at me so I said, "for you" and Isaac giggled the same way me and my friend did. So, not a definite but I'd say it's pretty likely. I guess maybe he thought it was a gay joke or something but he seemed to know what we were talking about.

I wasn't in his little group so I didn't ask him about it. Didn't want to be "that guy" because he was with a group of friends. He just overheard us.

This is an elaborate story you just came up with, i'm impressed

why would those two ever be at the same party and why would two fa/tv/irgins be invited

It was the party for the extras but those two, Hodor, and the guy who plays Davos both came to that. My friend was an extra and he asked if I wanted to come so I went.

I felt really out of place desu

not sure you'd classify him a 'celebrity' per se
but Sam Hyde regularly shows up to shill

pics of the party or it did NOT happen

It was an orgy and I don't want to embarrass them by showing their below average equipment.

Belfast?

Go be autistic on another board. Maybe Sup Forums suits your obsessiveness more?

Think about this for a second, user. I felt weird even being there, I certainly wasn't running around taking pictures.

No big deal though. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not. I once went to a party that those folks were at. I felt awkward as fuck and there is like a 25% Bran browses Sup Forums because he laughed at our inside joke. He could've just been laughing at the fucking awkward guy, too. Who knows? I didn't ask him. I was awkward there. I'm not usually but for whatever reason that intimidated me.

Yes, I'm not from there either. Belfast is a great city. I was there for five days and had a great time. People are really nice there.

go on

That's a classic look on him

tfw bran is cunnyposter

Each post an instant classic

Not since the CP crack down years ago.

Is she really responsible for all those mommy threads?

was everyone coked up? was davos a bro? share moar

>tfw bran was the one who posted about destroying his own twig little ass in the earlier seasons of GoT to give us ideas

>Dravos takes script and starts editing it and making corrections
>Bran gets mad
>Dravos farts a huge smelly pile of kaka all over the floor with shit logs out of his kaka-butt
>Bran rolls around in his own shit which he fabricated from his stinky asshole and butt
>Dravos takes a log of smelly kaka and puts it in his breast pocket
>Bran pieces the pocket poop into two piece and puts one in his mouth, lights it with a lighter and then puffs it like a cigar
>Dravos says "Bran? are you a poopy puffer? you're hired!"

>implying you needed to have those "ideas" spoonfed to you

Of course

i don't know what made you think i implied the contrary

Fuck off. Isaac is pure, and he is too busy studying hard and practicing classical piano to shitpost with you pathetic faggots.

hi isaac

Forgot about this 10/10 Shota. Those were the days

You don't belong here

Seth Rogan

The dude that plays Davos was drunk as hell but very friendly. I didn't really talk to him but we exchanged a couple of words at the bar and he noticed my accent. Asked me how if I was enjoying Dublin and said to enjoy my night. Just a quick little exchange. He did actually seem like a bro though. Real friendly but from what I saw of Dublin that's pretty typical of Irish folks.

The dude that plays Hodor took over the DJ booth for a bit and everyone loved that. He was probably on something but I didn't speak to him so I can't be sure.

I regret not asking Bran if he got the joke. It seemed like that instant recognition kind of laughter though. I was sure he got it at the time. Now I'm second guessing that but I like to think he did.

I really blew it at that party though. I just kept to the group I came with. I felt like a loser for some reason. I'm never like that but I saw those people there and it just freaked me out. I would've never guessed I'd have that reaction but I did.

Other than Bran laughing at that and Davos exchanging pleasantries, nothing really happened I guess. That Mountain guy is fucking ridiculous in person. A camera doesn't do it justice. The single most intimidating man I've ever seen but always smiling. You could literally see him from anywhere in the club.

Paul Dano
Alexandra Daddario
Vin Diesel

>I know for a fact Isaac Hempstead Wright browses Sup Forums
>there is like a 25% Bran browses Sup Forums because he laughed at our inside joke

Besides that, I believe you user.
>tfw no autistic friend to spout Sup Forums memes with
feels bad

I thought you said it was in Belfast

Yeah, I thought about it and started second guessing it. At the time I was positive but after thinking about how fucking nervous I was I guess he might've just been laughing at me. It didn't seem like it though. He really seemed to know what we meant. Once I thought about it though I guess that could be funny in that situation even if you didn't recognize it. He definitely seemed to though so I'm sticking with it.

We still joke that he's the Bran fag in the /got/ generals. I like to think he is or at least knows it's a thing. And honestly, most celebrities would be shattered if they came here. He's one of the few who wouldn't be put off by it. Everyone just jokes about wanting to fuck him kek

It was in Belfast. I got to see Belfast, Dublin, Cork, and a few other places. Just a quick five days through Ireland. Awesome country, awesome people.

Oh, and for the record. Davos totally asked me how I was enjoying Dublin while in Belfast. His speech wasn't impaired. That was my que that he was fucking WASTED. That or he was fucking with me. I had trouble telling when people were just fucking with me.

with all the stoned chuckle-heads on here how would you know?

do you think he's aware of the classic meme?

just knowing he does would make me so happy