/Autismo general/

Are most women literally retarded when it comes to music – or any form of art and culture for that matter?

It's not a very accessible piece of music what did you expect

I don't really like it either, I just think that literally only saying "ew his accent" is a retarded comment considering the song

Keep being friends with them, but avoid talking about music or any type of art or culture with them ever again.

>autismo
Assuming you're over 16, you should be ashamed for using this term as an insult.

should've sent her some good music instead

this 2bh

hot tip: learn 2 read the room

if someone is immediately turned off mount eerie by “the accent” they obviously weren’t ready for anything even close to it

>literally a white dude talking in a funny way over simple chords on a outune guitar
>"omg how do those IDIOTS don't understand HTE BEST MUSIC THAT PITCHKEK SAID!!!! ARRRGG btw are you vegan"

Music
Nigger
its folk
sad folk

CRINGE

This is what a lot of people do when they're exposed to music that sounds not like what they usually listen to for the first time. They know it sounds weird, but believe they have to explicitly define something in particular that's weird about it in order to justify their weird feeling. Which is not a weird thing.

this desu
neck yourself op

Women are literally retarded when it comes to mostly anything.
You set yourself up for failure, OP.

why'd you call her a nigger?

this, did you forget you're not on le ebin 4chinz?

I'm not from the US and everyone says that shit jokingly where I live

Makes a lot sense user. Thanks.

sup dude, you know what would be a great recc for my buds?
a record about a guy being devastated after his wife's death from fucking cancer
how autismal can you be

where?

She has better taste than you

She likes lil peep for fucks sake

Nothing wrong with being turned off by vocals

you can't expect everyone to like mount virgin

maybe when you call someone a nigger then don't want to appreciate the same things that you do

No, but you are

>Music
>Nigger
>Its folk
>Sad folk

That would have been an embarrassing post on Sup Forums, but you somehow thought it would work well as a text to a lady friend

Great thread by the way

Yes

literally any small southern/midwest/non-liberal town. kinda weird honestly, and honestly pretty insulting

>not knowing that plebs don't like sad music
>sharing one of the most morose and dower fucking albums of the year
>"h-h-how could she not love it? D-dumb bitch"

look in the mirror OP, and you'll see the real retard

this

she wanted to say "this sucks you massive numale faggot" but instead tried to be polite and say she doesn't like the accent

Fuck off overly sensitive bitchboi

lmao thanks op this thread was hilarious

you will die a virgin