REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

onwatchseries.to/serie/the_grand_tour_2016_
youtube.com/watch?v=G1dZRNxvsGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why DL when can watch easily

onwatchseries.to/serie/the_grand_tour_2016_

YouAreWelcome

It's awful anyway don't bother. They either clearly don't understand why people liked their old show or are under pressure from Amazon to americanise it. Either way it's pretty horrendous.

what
it's literally the same but with more money
as if that was even possible

You can't honestly tell me that you found that Jordan sketch funny. Then again this is Sup Forums so nothing would shock me.

It's turned into a not very funny comedy sketch show and lost all the charm old Top Gear had.

I didn't like the army polygon thing, but the rest was great.

>le one unfunny sketch means the show is shit

That sketch was literally half the episode, feel like it's fair enough to call the episode bad based on half of it being bad.

You're wrong anyway, it's all like that just to a lesser extent. I can feel the script writers meeting behind almost every line they say. Old Top Gear was obviously scripted, but it never felt as though they were trying as hard as they are in TGT.

they've had dud sketches all the time, user
sketches have literally never been their forte, they're good because of their rapport and the absurd shit they get up to, and this show has both.

can't say I like mouthy stig, but that's pretty much the only aspect of the revival that doesn't hit the mark for me.

Whoever they've hired to script their "rapport" at amazon isn't very good at it.

>, they're good because of their rapport and the absurd shit

They USED to have good rapport and get up to absurd shit.

Now every single thing they do is written out and they act it and it's awful.

Some people are never satisfied, no matter what.

Jezza literally saying that Grand Tour is pretty much the same as Top Gear:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1dZRNxvsGo

Can't they just do wacky road trips instead of that terrorist shit

He can say whatever he wants, it's still shit. If the new top gear hosts said the same lines they'd be crucified for it yet all the normies on facebook are defending them based on past times.

Not as good as old Top Gear.

This last episode was so bizarre, and I don't like how 100% of the episode feels scripted.

"its shit"
Gets his argument destroyed.
"Its still shit cuz i say so"
Whats it like having a mind of a 12 year old?

Butthurt BBC shill.

>"Its still shit cuz i say so"

Not just me, read the thread lmao, or the one on /o/ which is even more critical. My opinion is worth considerably more than his anyway since I have no reason to be biased. I can see why you'd like the Grand Tour though, this post reads like someone who's trying way too hard to fit in.

more like The Shit Tour

even BBC's Top Fact is better at this point

>The Shit Tour

Top Gear was in decline for several years, it only makes sense it would continue to get worse and worse so I'm not surprised at all The Shit Tour sucks.

>Two episodes that don't live up to your high expectations
>Shit show

Some times I wonder what the fuck is wrong with people.

Episoide two wasnt very good

I know Top Gear was scripted but it was never that obvious

>rose tinted spectacles: the thread

The first two episodes are easily better than anything from their last few TG series.

Both are mediocre, and this is one of the most expensive shows in history so it should be a lot better than mediocre.

Also there was very little as bad as the 2nd half of episode 2 in any season of top gear ever.

Like i got the joke, it was a parody of that Tom Cruise film

But it got old fast. Just let the lads drive cars and dick about, unscripted

>and this is one of the most expensive shows in history

No it isn't. They have a budget of $4.5 million per episode.

The pilot for Westworld cost $25 million.

What you're referring to is the most expensive "single-deal" in television history, as Amazon paid $240 million for 3 seasons of Grand Tour, while the first season of Westworld alone has cost over $100 million already.

Still about 5 times the budget of a Top Gear episode. It not being as expensive as a CGI filled sci-fi cable flagship isn't an excuse.

i cant find one either

the ones out so far have no sound

rargb

jesus fucking christ, why are you people so fucking helpless