In real life then Hermione would be fucking Malfoy. Harry and Ron would be like ugh...

In real life then Hermione would be fucking Malfoy. Harry and Ron would be like ugh, she hates him though why do girls like jerks ugh. But in JK Rowlings world she lusts after and wants to fuck the red headed dork? HAHAHAHAHHA bull fucking shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

granger aint a slut tho. Sluts fuck chads.
Also, malfoy aint a chad, hes a beta-cunt only gaining fame due to his cunt dad.

Malfoy wasn't alpha, he was a total pussy and a shit wizard as well.

Absolutely not.

In real life students would fuck Gildreroy Lockheart.

magic

Are you fucking kidding me!?
Harry Potter and Ron are fucking heroes. How can Malfoy even compete?

There are fanfics for this purpose.

is there a spell that turns boys to girls? how many years of wizarding would I have to do before I could become a cute girl? if I could become a cute girl faster I'd settle with having a girly penis instead of a vagina

Can't the drinky potion thing do that though?

idk ive only seen the first 4 movies and that was when they came out. what are you referring to?

Yeah but you'd have to take 5mg weekly as well as cast a biweekly spell on your balls. And you still need to train your voice and try to change your shoulders by using a posture.

Malfoy was a pussy bitch.

She'd be with someone like Cedric Diggory (if he weren't dead) or Viktor Krum. Real alphas.

In the books, yeah probably.

In the movies he looks like shit.

In real life Snape and Hermione would have started banging, then Snape would have caught feelings for her, Hermione would be disgusted, Snape would do something stupid and get fired etc. Just like the male teacher and Oregon in Fresh Meat.

>But in JK Rowlings world she lusts after and wants to fuck the red headed dork? HAHAHAHAHHA bull fucking shit.
Even funnier because the feminist icon Emma Watson said that herself.

WATCH IT POTTER

kek

Holy fuck dude stop projecting your pedophilia onto harry potter characters

Who had the high ground here?

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98

The one true pairing is Hermione x The Genie from Aladdin after he accidentally casts a spell to switch places with Albus Dumbledore

But Snape is unironically the character that teenage girls mostly fantasize about. There is right now thousands of teenage girls who keep rubbinb their clitoris' thinking about Snape putting them in detention and spanking their tight little teenage butts deep red. They think about how they would whine and cry and pretend to not like it but deep down it's what gets their pussies wet.

Draco: dragon, serpent
Mal: bad
Foy: a farewell feast

Polyjuice. Second movie

Sounds like being a tranny irl

There are no chads at Hogwarts because it is in Britain and the British are the most beta race on the planet.

T. Australian chad.

Implying malfoy would fuck a filthy mudblood.

Yes but in most of them it's Harry that ends up fucking Malfoy.

Snape was such a bro in that game

Unlike /r9k/ has teached you, not all women are sluts that only fuck chad.

Rowling is a leftie, that means all the ugly people get a medal and successful, attractive people must be dragged down.

>Australian
>chad

kek

Different user but Australia is literally the land of the chads. >hemsworths
>Hugh Jackman
>Mel Gibson when he was young

They are though.

Sure kid, whatever floats your boat

>g-girls are actually just like in my animes even though i've never talked to one

Why are you projecting yourself on to me? Geez user that can't be healthy

This board is insecure as fuck

L'mask sumin, where do you think you are?

Hell on earth?

>Mel Gibson when he was young
>implying he isn't still a superchad

Didn't she fuck Krum? I recall something like that happening in Episode 4.

>Hermione is the "it girl" that everyone wants
Fuck no, she's some bucktoothed nerd that no guy wants to plow. In real life she wouldn't even get her first boyfriend until she was in her 20s.

Uhh no becase she's a mudblood
Think of hermione as a black chick and malfoy as a white supremacist
Malfoy would sooner kill himself then fuck a black chick

I think that would make him even harder desu.

Not only that, but this is a world where "blacks" are actually inferior.

who wouldnt?

Not when you view the object as disgusting.

Fucking Chad

He was meant to be ugly in the books too

Don't waste your energy on guys that aren't getting their dicks played with user.

So were Snape and Hermione, but they fudged those up too

>Thinks that girls only like chads
>Tries to mock an user about never talking to a girl

Impressive.

>tfw Viktor Krum would never penetrated you with hes Big Bulgarian Cock and then cuddle while watching a game of quiddich

Im a girl btw

He's rich and an asshole. His being friends with Crabbe and Goyle seems off, they're legit retards.

They don't only like Chads, but most would much prefer one, those that explicitly do not want them are extreme outliers and usually pretty fucked in the head.

It's literally the most basic thing for a bully to surround himself with idiot lackeys to boss around.

>slavs
>good at magic

what was she thinking, the gommis wouldnt allow stuff like magic there

They weren't friends, they were henchmen, it's why one of them tells Draco to fuck off in the 7th book and sets fire to everything.

But when he's generally being seen with just those two gormless retards? Having strong enforcers, fine, but when they're his only friends, and everyone knows they've already known each other for ages due to their fathers? Is Malfoy meant to be a loser? Rowling didn't do much portraying social cache of many characters.

In the books Ron is super tall and probably has a huge dick. So there's that.

Viktor Krum, Nevile Longbottom(in the last movies) and that fag from Twilight wouldve been the only people that get mad pussy tb h

They're like his slaves dude, they do whatever he tells them
I'd respect someone with a couple slaves even if they are dumb

He would love to hate fuck her yes.

Draco actually seemed to consider Goyle a friend since he cared about him dying. Goyle himself was just a huge ass though.

>the part where JK rowling goes really in depth when describing ron's dick
>the part where he's drinking from an evian bottle and she draws a comparison in girth

go back to your star watrs thread

you think harry potter shit is any different than star wars shit?

This honestly. They dun goofed by casting a ridiculous qt for the role instead of like, Lena Dunham or something.

one is literature
another is trash

Cedric had no balls, bitch stares himself getting AK'd no disarming spell because hes a wuss

Taught*

>They dun goofed by casting a ridiculous qt for the role
I thought they cast emma watson?

She wants the capital D.

Yes I do one actually was made with quality now go back to your star war thread there arent any episodes

But Emma Watson looks like shit and is an idiot.

I hope you know there are normal people on this board who actually cringe at your comments

>implying anyone at that school would get mad pussy
>implying anyone at that school would even care about sex

There's probably a shit ton of spells that make your orgasm 10000x more pleasant than having regular sex.

You need to stop playing Witch trainer user, that shit is bad for you.

Also

>The one true pairing is Hermione x The Genie from Aladdin after he accidentally casts a spell to switch places with Albus Dumbledore

I agree.

Hermione was 100 times more badass than snitching Draco

Objectively beautiful.

If you think Emma Watson is attractive you're not part of normal people, you're part of pathetic fat losers who like the most boring basic non-attractive chick because she seems more attainable to a desperate virgin like you.

Dont take obvious bait they are jut going to respond with memes like an ebin smartass you are feeding them

wrong hermoine was a sweet girl. she would never.

The guy said ridiculously qt, she's average.

>projecting
Keep it up im laffin, 'emma watson isnt attractive' is the most fat neckbeard statement you could make

Right on schedule with the meme. Lmao

"Emma Watson isn't attractive" is the opinion of a normal person who regularly has sex with better looking women.

Use google you underage dicklet

>Right on schedule with the meme. Lmao
I'm sorry I insulted your generic waifu.
She's not bad, but painfully average. Nothing interesting.

being into emma watson is one of the most underage things you can do

James Potter was a literal chad

Harry got some beta genes from his cuck mother

>tfw your father is a chad but you got beta genes from the mother

This jealously is top, Sup Forums has the worst taste in women. All these subpar women posted on the board and permavirigins think Emma watson isnt a goddess

FAGGOTS BTFO

>muh kstew
>muh mew
>muh elle
>muh emma stone
>MUH EMMA ROBERTS
kek

you minds me of the time i seids to my class persen we'z going to da dance lmao? and she's seids to me shes says lmao answer you is NO ans i members she says i have cunt weener too lol so i says i am the person lmao!!

Hermione is a loser nerd tho, malfoy busy fucking his Slytherin popular girls

Can normies explain what the fuck they want from us?

You say we are bad people because we can't get laid, then when we try to figure out why we can't laid by looking at evolutionary psychology and the alpha-beta dynamic seen in many animals, an obvious logical step and avenue for research, you all flip your shit.

Tbqh at this point I don't care about getting laid. I just want friends like everyone else, I see normies talking to shop clerks and things all happy and smily faces, then when I try to do the same they say things like "you don't have many friends do you" or "oh shut up" under their breath. I can't learn social skills without socializing and no one will socialize with me, so I'm stuck like this.

I have ADHD-PI which was undiagnosed until adulthood which made me behave strangely as a kid, when my mother had cancer when I was 14 everything broke down and I was a loner from then on. Most of you I think are guilty of bullying some loner when you were teenagers, but not only the kids didn't give a shit about me, none of the adults did. I have been verbally abused in a similar way talking to teachers, jobs advisors, in job interviews, I cried in class and was never sent to the school counsellor while some stacy could break her nail or something and everyone tripped over each other to help her. People like hold it against me and want nothing to do with me and they go to other people and get them to do the same like scientologists shunning people or something.

I can't really ignore all this evidence and pretend your high brow society is perfect. You can keep saying "nuh uh, there is no problem", but it doesn't actually prove anything. You are not actually changing my mind on anything or proving anything. People will treat me like a dickhead whatever I do and life is short, I want to be a good person, but one day I swear I'll just say "fuck it" and give up. I'm a person too, morality isn't purely about selflessness.

Draco was a little bitch

rich fuckbois are today's chads

There there user.

Try acting normal