Which should lead the Islamic world?

Which should lead the Islamic world?

There is no should. Iran is winning the Islamic Cold War.

>winning in Syria
>winning in Yemen
>have won in Iraq
>have won in Lebanon

Turkey

Basically who the US wants vs who Russia wants against them

The Only possible outcome.

Also spoiler

Basically the globalists vs the nationalists

another dumb post from you

back up the tree, monkey

Basically the collective human intelligentsia vs the reciprocal human intelligentsia

everybody knows the answer 2bh and only butthurt balkanites will disagree.

Shits gonna look like Grand Theft Auto middle eastern edishion brohammad.

I still smile every time I see this massive butthurt from you, are you this obsessed with Islam

turkey is quite literally the least competent out of the three

See, this brother understands

The deterministic mechanisms of the universe vs the reciprocal

The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.

you are the biggest attentionwhore on this site

just look at how many posts you made in this thread yearning for some attention

back to the zoo, sudani poo

Non-whites are objectively inferior, including the one in the Netherlands, we have to accept our decrepit evolutionary situation

Genetics are almost tethered to our cultural development and our inferiority is grossly apparent

do you really believe what you just wrote? you don't need to lie on the internet just because our countries have bad relations.

Who's winning it?
I know Syria and Lebanon are with Iran
Saudi Arabia has the GCC + Egypt except for Qatar, who have gone against what Saudi arabia intented with this diplomatic spat and moved closer to Iran
There's still a lot up for grabs though

The non-whites inability to manage his/her emotions, and inability to properly assess the situation, are glaringly apparent here

Definitly Iran

Both sets of countries should be replaced under colonial administration, for their collective benefit

If the world submitted to Islam and God's prophecy was fulfilled, they would attack each other on religious differences

My vote for our Sarmatian brethren in Iran.

Also Iran is not an Arab state which is a big fucking plus.

either a pre erdogan turkey or iran
saudi arabia's problem is the population being extremist, not the king
he's already seen as a sjw fuckface for giving rights to women

Definitely Iran, our Aryan brothers

Israel

Iran and Turkey

Muslims (modern) are a terrible rulers and administrators. Islamic world would be better off ruled by a non-Islamic country. Not even baiting.

Do you have any proofs that shows iran is not arab country?

Do you have any proofs that shows Turkey is not arab country?

Do you have any proofs that shows Britain is not arab country?

Arabs never ruled anatolia. They held east of konya for 30 years. Then byzo took it back

Iran

I thought you walked

Not for long
How do Saudi and Iran perceived by other ME countries btw?

>Islamic world would be better off ruled by a non-Islamic country
Lebanon has a Maronite as a President but it's a parliamentary republic.

>Who's winning it?
The one that is not taking any sides while selling stuff to both.

I don't understand the meme where people say iran isn't middle eastern

Name one point in its history where it wasn't intimately politically and culturally tied with the rest of the middle east. through its long ass history it has ruled large swaths of the arabian peninsula, egypt, mesopotamia, etc. Its worth noting that zoroastrianism was popular among arabs in the peninsula along with their weird paganism before islam.
Islam became the religion of the near east, it bound many ancient civilizations including iran together; there's nothing wrong with it despite all the zorolarpers and muh white persians etc.

at the same time though, their current government seems far overly masochistic. and I will also say I think it's sad how much of pre islamic iran islam was able to sort of wipe out. but you can't have change without some measure of destruction, and nothing can be created without change, iran did pretty great under islam.

nobody says Iran isn't Middle Eastern you fucking idiot

some say it isn't Arabic which is partially true

doesn't matter Turkey is the best country in that region

Erdogan, AKP and Turkey

Not even meming

no one, they all should be gassed tbqh

Nah that's the Sa*dis be any measure.

>tons of oil dosh
>fancy weapons your western sugar daddies bought you
>Sunnis vastly outnumber Shias
>still lose on every front

Cannot make this shit up.

you forgot to mention

>will be completely bankrupt within 2 years

What happens when the House of Saud collapses? Will it make Syria look like a sideshow? I want to see different Wahhabi militias for for control of Mecca desu.

won't happen. they have really solid airforce and endless natural resources. also they are pretty rich and they have USA's support.
and people living in there are too lazy to riot and welfare state gives them lots of money to make them buy cars.

Iran is middle eastern, nobody's denying that, they're just different that while other ME are primarily Semitics, Iranians are Indo-European