Okay. I think I've had enough of 2016

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3955148/Terri-Irwin-Russell-Crowe-preparing-public-relationship-prepare-small-intimate-WEDDING.html

Mr. Trump please I can't take all this winning.

greentext article or fuck off

good for them, what's the big deal?

Is there no Aussie bro code?

Steve would have wanted it this way
The big question is, who gets Bindi?

this. you want her to be sad forever?

Bindi's already with some dude.

HAHA
AUSCUKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
BIG
KIWI
COCKS
UP IN YER

She's 'murrica

I just looked it up. Australia Zoo is saying it isn't true, but yeah. Stuff like this has been denied all the time.

>Russell Ira Crowe (born 7 April 1964) is an actor, film producer and musician from New Zealand. Although a New Zealand citizen, he has lived most of his life in Australia and identifies himself as an Australian.

does this mean russel killed steve?

Disgusting. She was obviously cheating on Steve with Crowe. Wouldn't be surprised if she somehow provoked the stingray attack.

Chloe Moretz

No. it's just that Steve was such a great guy and Russell's supposed to be an asshole.

Do they bring animals into the bedroom?

but her kids are half Australian.
Imagine what must be going in their heads, half of their genetics are being insulted.
They've lived all their lives thinking being Australian is "okay" and now some big dicked movie star New Zealander is swooping in and stuffingh his meaty Kiwi cock inside their mom's asshole on the nightly.

The kids have always said their father is watching down on them and the park, imagine being cucked as a ghost by a sheep-kissing filthy New Zealander?
Robert Irwin is probably going to have a breakdown and start turning tricks at the local New Zealand fetish gay bar.

He's just using her to get to her sexy big titted daughter
mmmmm
someone post sexy pics i got a rock hard cock that needs deflating!

he has Kiwi genetics, that's all that matters.
A black guy that moves to europe is still black, an asian that moves to africa is still asian.

Thanks a lot for getting this thread deleted.

>those giant saggy pillow tits
rip, she coulda been a good one

russel seems like a decent bloke who's turned a corner

CRIKEY

Terri about 10 years ago, when she was in her early 40s and was working out, with that muscle tone, was one of my favorite mature babes of all time. So unnnnnnngggggh! She has kind of not aged well in the past 10 years or so and let herself go a bit. Shame. She could still be a super gilf if she cared more.

wait. isn't he still married?
what the fuck

No it was the emus that put a bounty on big Steve's head. Curse those feathery vermin.

At the end of the day he will be remembered as Australian, just like Pavlova, Lamingtons and Phar Lap

Reminder that it's been 10 years since Steve died

>I can't believe she's been cheating on me
>how could this get any worse?

lol
>On 9 March 2005, Crowe revealed to GQ magazine that Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents had approached him prior to the 73rd Academy Awards in March 2001, and told him that the terrorist group al-Qaeda wanted to kidnap him. Crowe told the magazine that it was the first time he had ever heard of al-Qaeda and was quoted as saying: "You get this late-night call from the FBI when you arrive in Los Angeles, and they're, like, absolutely full-on. 'We've got to talk to you now before you do anything. We have to have a discussion with you, Mr. Crowe.'"[56] Crowe recalled that: "It was something to do with some recording picked up by a French policewoman, I think, in either Libya or Algiers...it was about taking iconographic Americans out of the picture as a sort of cultural destabilisation plan."

Cucked in death is the worst kind of cucked.

>just like Pavlova, Lamingtons and Phar Lap

>Implying Steve isn't getting mad pussy in heaven

this.
at least if you get cucked while alive you can jerk off to it.
in death you can't do anything but watch, it's like an ethereal dick-cage

>he has Kiwi genetics, that's all that matters.
>A black guy that moves to europe is still black, an asian that moves to africa is still asian.

Your point would be valid were it not for the fact that both Australia and New Zealand were founded and populated by the British

so was America, but Americans somehow have a smaller average dick size.
There's obviously genetic differences between the homeland and its colonies.

Trips confirm, those cunts.

Mexicans drive down dick size averages

SPECIES WAR NOW

Crown steve

Mexicans have larger dicks on average than Americans according to the last census on global dick size.

>tits sagging that bad already

Jesus, she's only in her early 20s isn't she?

2016 isn't done with you yet.

oh

Fuck 000 is also our emergency number.

What happens when they're all dead?
She'll have to face the consequences of her cheating in life, who will she pick in heaven?

post more bindi for fuck sake

Did this chunky whore do any nudes yet?