ITT: unnecessary seasons

ITT: unnecessary seasons

The Fall, season 3

Feminist propaganda.

season 1 was really fucking good. started to lose it in season 2 and it was clear they had no idea what to do in season 3.

Anything past season four of NCIS, and the two spin offs.

Fuck i forgot about that shit.

I am sorry for reminding you

B-but males are b-bad. They are all p-potential r-rapists, after all.

Last season of Fringe
Borefest at its worst

It's not very good then, because Stella is a disturbed cold-hearted hypocrite bitch and the one that got kidnapped cheated on her boyfriend to flirt with death at the hands of a mad man. I took it more as a show of maniacs, some kind of "we aren't so different after all" criminal/cop type thing.
Season 3 was slow yet feels rushed, as if he absolutely wanted give an ending because there wouldn't be a next season.

Game of Thrones
season 2
season 2
season 3
season 4
season 5
season 6

oops forgot season 1

Well, that series contains some dialogues that are literally taken from feminist "literature". Still, I really like the first season (especially due to its realism - Peter is clever, but he is not some super-villain, like Hannibal), the second one is much worse, but was necessary to close the story and the 3rd season is literally unnecessary Spector dying at the end of the 2nd season was a perfect closure

also this

Supernatural

All seasons after 5

The hospital trauma scenes and the webm related were the only good parts.

Any Buffy season after she came back from the dead. They weren't necessarily bad, just not necessary.

Arrested Development season 4

They've still been fun since Carver came back.

NU-MALES BTFO

this

Dexter

anything past season five, I'l say

/thread

Every male is pathetic or incompetent outside of the rapist.

just like real life

Surely you meant S1-9

Tbh the show could've ended when rita died if it didn't happen so late in the season.
The same i ruin everything i touch and my son is doomed to end up like me realization dexter has at the end would've made more sense at that moment.
Also deb didn't have to die, they just needed a big shock like rita was and my son can't be around me, im a killer, surely he will be fine with a serial killer lady

I enjoyed the whole show tho, desu. Except the religious guy season and the miguel huerto or whatever his name was, those were meh

are we ever going to get a scene of gillian lezzing out or are they just going to tease us like last season