Why do so many girls have Piercings, especially those metal snot things?

Why do so many girls have Piercings, especially those metal snot things?

That is unaesthetic as fuck and is enough to turn a 10/10 into a 0/10. Like half of the girls I saw today had those, just why

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosticwarrior.com/ancient-tattoos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hofer will fix this when the elites can't rig elections any longer.

Daddy issues.

"but dad all my friends have it "

I actually like piercings and tattoos.
You know, white people had those before the sandnigger death cult V1.1 inquisition came.

>metal snot

Austrian education.

The rule is one piercing for every STD they contract while whoring around.
Prove me wrong.

The first girl I dated was awesome as fuck but she had a septum piercing
Other than that she was fine so idk

Western women are trash. Have been for a long time.

/thread
Americans have a knack for spotting daddy issues

I think the best explanation I read was that it was a signal to men that they are sluts.

My ex-girlfriend had a tounge piercing

>whites were literal niggers before Christianity civilized them

Thank God that all changed, toothpaste.

>The rule is one piercing for every STD they contract while whoring around.

Found your sister :^)

/thread

It is so you can spot that they are trash before getting involved with them
See also: tattoos

>You know, white people had those

Where are the proofs

nose rings, tattoos, etc are all often indicators of someone who has no goals in life of a monetary nature.

If you want to date or wife someone like that and you truly like them as a person... just be prepared to realize that you will be footing the financial bill your entire lives.

It is just like the ace of spades tattoo. It signifies that she only available to black men.

Yes, because niggers traveled the world of course.
Still, a nigger is better than a sandnigger, filthy muslim.

idk why but small and dumb tattoos on a women make me cringe

>draw these on disney princesses in my daughter's coloring book and then laugh at them, calling them disgusting
>daughter begins calling people disgusting in real life for having them

mission accomplished

She will still probably want the BBC later on in life

Oh,dear...

ENDURANCE RUN

You be a nigger all you want, kid. I'll be a white Christian man, who actually honors his ancestors that have worshiped Christ for nearly 2000 years.

>he's a Christcuck

>stupid wimminz shit.

If it's not piercing the back of the neck or dimple piercings it's some other shit like CURRENT YEAR's thing.

Just accept they're retarded and get on with your life. Oh, and try not to succumb to the "hey it would be kawaii~ desu for a guy to do it too uguu~~" - you'll just look like a wanker.

I like when women have a nose ring and nipple rings. Makes them look like a cow who needs to be bred and milked

I think they're cute tbqh.

Looks like snot why not call it that way

No car or cell phone until 21, no problem.

BASED DAD

Yes, honoring cucks for ancestors must be worth it.
Christianity ain't white.

Make that no college too

>but dad all my friends got blacked too!

yes shelter her so she becomes rebellious good idea cuck

Jesus Christ...

Women want to appear 'trashy' or 'easy' so that men approach them and are more confident when they do.

A more professionally dressed female is ignored by civilized men.

She may also be trying to convey the type of man she wants to approach her.

Men are ignored most of the time, so we don't understand what it's like to be a woman. Everyone is looking at them. They get a lot of attention.

>10/10 into a 0/10.
> Because of a nose ring.

You have low t.
> go back to r9k
> see a doctor

You may come back when you actually deserve pussy.

ruined. christ why

I suppose it's something to root their identity in because they're empty inside. Same reason women are so obsessed with jewels and clothes in general.

eh dunno when sexual times get thin i sometimes turn to tat/piercing world to score the easy lay.its kinda helpful they are hanging a sign on themselves telling you they are sluts.real time saver.
*high fives own penis*

it reminds them of back in da muddland when they stuck a bone thru there nose and swung around thru the trees with a big ass disk in there lips :D

My hipster brother has one of these I shit you not , he thinks it's cool

How old is he

Mental problems.

It hasn't been disproven yet.

gnosticwarrior.com/ancient-tattoos.html

because they are brainwashed into thinking it's cool to make themselves ugly

you know because people like them because of their personalities

hot

needs more piercings tho

my sister has one, it's given her a speech impediment, but at least people know she claims to be good at sucking cock

not if she's raised healthy and not hating herself and her people

oh look mittens, a faggot

Oh I'm sorry. Did I shit in the middle of your cuck circle jerk?

No go ahead, frog post more about women's fashion. It's probably the best use of your time.

you think womens natural beauty being defiled by stupid boring ugly pieces of metal is a circle jerk?

kek, you have bought into the tribal Africoon meme and think you are some how cool for defiling your godlike body

you are a faggot, you porbably have ear enlargements or lipdisks, because you need so much apefricoon semen in your life

if only people accepted da poor noble cannibal savage

your not a cannibal yet, are you? is that next?

You seem upset, maybe you should return to your safe space

>for 2000 years

which is a small sliver compared to the tens and tens of thousands of years we didn't worship Jewish shitgods

Neither is Sup Forums yet here you are

Pagan Europeans worshipped the same gods as Hindus, just with different names. Those are literally shitgods.

Well we live in the heart of entitlement hell. On the plus side it is a great barometer for identifying and avoiding slags

How can I convince my little sister to not get one of those pointless, retarded nose stud piercings?

septum piercing as the fucking terrible. The metal snot boogers are even worse though. I don't date a girl that has them as all, even if she is a 9/11 never forget qt without it. Instant sign of crazy.

>Why do so many girls have Piercings, especially those metal snot things?

To make sure everybody knows they are trash.

get out

The funny thing is that in a few years it will soon be rebellious to be the 1 girl WITHOUT tattoos or piercings.

Break her nose.

>muh degenerate incest

Pft lächerlich.

My girlfriend has a nose ring and she has a disdain for Jews, love for guns and European civilization. It's alright sometimes.

You're a Jew!

There is no white genocide. Only white suicide.

The nose ring assists the handler to control a dangerous animal with minimal risk of injury or disruption by exerting stress on one of the most sensitive parts of the animal, the nose.