Why does the legal profession get to use obscure words without facing legal repercussion?

OP's faggotry has been hitherto disappointing.

Laws are basically a framework in which Jews excel at because its foundations are based on perverted and malleable frameworks such as language and theoretical physics

They're not obscure.
They're exacting.
If you had a better grasp of the English language, you'd understand that legal speak is as precise as possible so there can be no confusion.

Being obscure and "exacting" (*specific) aren't mutually exclusive.

Also, for the examples I provided at least, there can be no confusion about what the simpler, more common definitions mean.

Good try though, if there's one thing they've made clear by their choice of words, it's that they want it to be difficult to understand them, whether the reasons they have for this are justified or not is up for debate.

I am not english native speaker but I learned this so called legalese during legal english course. This shit isnt even complicated, OP is obviously retard who will demand whole world to adjust to his simple mind.

Because we are smarter than you.

They're designed as linguistic barriers to promote their practice as arcane secretive wisdom whose mysteries are beyond the reach of normal men. They're like court astrologers shrouding themselves in nonsense which sounds important so people assume you can actually get rid of them. Economics does the exact same thing with all their terminology too.

>guys I swear I am smart and I could be lawyer or economist, but the jews wont let me
>they make everything complicated on purpose
>I swear thats why I am a failure

Since when has forthwith been obscure? I use that shit daily.

Econ masters student here. What the fuck complicated language are you talking about? The field is littered with dead simple ideas and language, the only barriers are math/programming related when using models.

Eh. Quote from my law professor, a High Court barrister

"lawyers only use Latin to make themselves seem smarter than they actually are"

>why would you not accept forigne languages in your nation in any offical way your making life harder for poor imigrants
>ignore the fact our most offical documents are made to be confusing or at least obscure even to native speakers

This is fun

Pretty much this desu. They create esoteric terms for power and control.

yep, whenever I am drafting an agreement all I have in my mind is to make it complicated and confusing. Then I let some fucking uneducated normie read it, and I am lmaoing at his inability to understand it.

>thats what uneducated losers really believe

This.
I"m currently studying law at maur, and I promise you, while these words are complex and borderline esoteric to the uneducated masses, its to make sure the exact meaning of a clause or phrase are brought about in a legal document, to prevent either party, or the attorney himself, from getting fucked when they shouldn't have.

obscure or slightly archaic words have a much more stable meaning
just look at what happened to "literally"
it used to mean literally, not it means "totally" (also corrupted) or even "figuratively"

forthwith and heretofore wont ever have their meaning corrupted because they aren't used in everyday (corruptible and corrupting) speech

>why do doctors use confusing words
>why do scientists use confusing words
>why do engineers use confusing words

Because they're professionals and they use trade lingo and terms of art for the sake of clarity and uniformity.

And "forthwith" and "heretofore" aren't fancy words unless you're illiterate.

because they have their own dictionary, proving that legalese isn't English

that's right, the so called laws aren't even written in English, but you have to obey them slave!

I bet you would prefer ebonic and txt.

CIVIL PRACTICE AND RULES
§ 304
Dis nigga be liek som finna muh dik. N his side bitch be dere doe. N i bees like mufugga get the fugg out dis bitch yo bitch azz nugga
(b) Ayoo dese mofuggas on dis streetz not be playin doe. HOOD LIFE NIGGAZ!!!1!
(c) Ay fo dis section and shit I wanna say that porto reekin bitchez ain't sheeit where all da wyatt wimminz at mufugga?

They're not complicated, OP. They're just not used in everyday speech in English - but in other languages they are.

ENG to DE
Heretofore (up until now) - bisher
Forthwith (immediately) - unverzüglich, sofort.

they aren't english tho, are they?

it's all a trick

do you even know what common law is?

charlatans, the lot of em

care to explain how you've been indoctrinated into claiming that some inflation is good, because stealing from borrowers to give to debtors is in some way just?

Why do you care? It's not as if law actually exists in your country.

Of course that is what they will teach you you fucking imbecile

laws are written for citizens to follow. when a given word is no longer part of modern vocabulary, it's a pointless word. it literally serves no purpose anymore except for faggots like you to be contrarian like the underage bitch you are

t. Cletus

Well, I can say as a math student, it is necessary to use specialized words in specialized ways to correctly convey and idea. That's what is going on here. The choice of words is for convention, precision, and accuracy.

Convey an* idea, rather.

Leaf

It's legalese. It's a totally different language. Words mean different things that the common perception in some cases with dealing with legalese.

One of the legal dictionaries actually has monster as the definition for human.

I was expecting some latin phrases or something. I knew what forthwith and heretofore meant in like the fifth grade because I cracked a book once in a while.

They do it be absolutely precise.
It's basically lawyer talk for other lawyers.
There can't be any ambiguity in legal precedings
t. my Jewish lawyer

It's because lawyers don't know how to write, so they rely on the legalese "it's technical!" crutch. Scientists and executives do the same thing with their own special brands of technical languages. It's a cultural thing that feeds off itself. Kind of a rite of passage sort of deal. Sure, some of it is needed to be more exacting, but often it ends up obfuscating rather than clarifying.

Try reading a congressional bill. They hardly ever make sense without a few concentrated passes, and the ideas can almost always be portrayed just as exactly, and more effectively, in plain language. They immediately get chewed up and reinterpreted by the courts so their "exacting nature" doesn't really hold up either.

We use Latin because these phrases are principles derived from Roman law. They are the same in most jurisdictions having their roots in the Roman legal tradition. If I talk about "pactum de quota litis" with a US lawyer, it saves us quite some time not having to explain the legal figure to each other.

Other than that it's all about clarity.

This.

I challenge you to find one proof without "Such that" or "therefore."

Because words mean things, you idiot. Why on earth would communication be illegal?

because lawyers would be the ones dealing with the case. the prosecution would take a fall. if they dont then all the legalese gets removed and people know what they are signing

>cannot read legalese
it's perfectly simple if you can reason out the root words.

Here - this place
to - spanning
fore - before, prior.

a range of time spanning from now to time prior to this moment.