Sup Forums claims it has the highest iq of all boards

>Sup Forums claims it has the highest iq of all boards
>shits on this masterpiece of a movie
>likes Marvel movies

youtube.com/watch?v=zzIynnZTia0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qKggnBh2Mdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not really shit upon here. Sure, there are complaints about it but it's mostly liked and praised.

>I really didn't think it would pan out like this

really?? what reaction were you expecting after telling people you're JESUS FUCKING CHRIST?

Sup Forums likes it
I personally fall asleep but I may give it another shot this weekend

it's just a comfy discussion at the fireplace, stretching the possibilities of a power fantasy, it's pretty good even though it takes a nosedive at the religious introduction

Ending was shit.

>>shits on this
fuck off faggot, clearly you were never here when we were talking about it

>TFW it's actually a Warhammer 40k movie about the Emperors origin

> it's pretty good even though it takes a nosedive at the religious introduction
I personally think that was a good turning point, if he was simply just a fucking caveman happened to live forever then nobody would have give a shit and would have created no conflict at all

I've only heard this movie shit on here. And kind of deserving of it.

What's that retarded line he tells his "son" as he dies again?

S U C C

>What's that retarded line he tells his "son" as he dies again?

I'm your father, Luke!

THICC LIFESPAN!

What? I always thought it was "I'm Yourfa, Herr Luke"

You mean he wasn't Yoda's brother and Luke wasn't the Original Seed of all Reichs?

google said i cant watch your ghey little clip because its starz media and blocked in my country. im in the united states. if i cant watch it thats shit is detrimental to your general well being

*liking non state approved media

degenerate

> starz media blocked it in the US
>Parent organizations: Starz, Starz Inc., The Weinstein Company
>The Weinstein Company

Well, well, well

he could've made up the jesus thing, after he proved the other shit they'd believe anything.

But its one of my favorite movies

>mfw hearing about the "sequel" for fucking years ago, even got to kickstarter or whatever
>still dead as fuck

Might as well desu

Well maybe he did reaserch and lied being his teacher 70 years ago

But i dunno. Myabe the ending gave people to much trust in his sotry, Maybe it would been better if you left people not know if he was telling the truth or not

should have had him get close to the camera in the end, wink at it and say amen
then credit rolling

But this is a good movie.

Would this credit song be playing in background?

youtube.com/watch?v=qKggnBh2Mdw

"DUDE IT'S A GOOD MOVIE BECAUSE THEY HAD A $8 BUDGET LMAO!"

boring nerd movie for faggots with no friends

It looks like absolute fucking garbage. It's filmed on what looks like an old phone and it appears like none of them had ever heard the world "cinematography".
The acting frequently bad.
The writing is like an episode of The Twilight Zone nobody talks about.

You must think Black Mirror is an intelligent TV show.

Man from Earth gets shit on because it's essentially a mediocre short story adapted to film in the laziest way possible. No interesting cinematography. No cinematic value of any kind. Just the bare bones dialogue with nothing visual. No creative shots. No creative editing. Just... nothing.

Cinematic illiterate plebs think they're so smart for liking this dreck. How many of you chin stroking pseudo-intellectuals turn around and call Spring Breakers stupid, I wonder?

I watched it with my mother actually.
I was not impressed by it

I love them both

>lol, I'm 30324 years old, but you are really special 2 me, letz fugg

>2deep4u
It's not smart, there's no barrier of understanding.

>When you wanted to enjoy his story for houes but that fucking granny ruined it with his YOU CANT SAY THAT

Yes Man from Earth is the ultimate pleb detector.

It's for people like who feel "smart" after watching it without realising how fucking atrocious it is.
It's like a bad cheesy B movie from the 90s. The only redeeming factor is the intriguing backstory, literally every other film element is utter dogshit.

From the mexican telenovela like acting, generic stock soundtrack, no character development, no actual dialogue just a long exposition Q&A throughout, constant boring back to back camerawork, no use of the one room, no creative lighting, a side love story pulled out of the ass, most cliche character traits, literally everything. I had to look up twice that it actually was from 2007, not early 90s.
This shit shouldn't even be a movie, it should be a book or a play. Or given to some other director because Richard Schenkman doesn't even know what a director is.
Just look at any other movie in his profile, everything is a meme (pic related)

And don't tell me they had no budget, 200 000$ is not small budget for this kind of movie. There are far superior movies with half the budget of that.

This movie has no artistic value whatsoever. It is just an excuse to make money from the script.
You will never see a renowned director admire this movie because there is nothing to admire except the concept.

Just try to compare this movie to let's say 12 Angry Men, both set in one room. The difference is almost laughable.

I will shill this hate forever, fucking schenkmanshit.

see also nice pasta

>I am le Jesus they misunderstood my message
Meme hippie shit

I'd burn every fucking copy for this alone

I will watch this and come back to give the final answer if its shit or not.
I can already tell that there won't be much visual kinography direction

Average Sup Forums posters actually have very low intelligence quotients. You're thinking of the group known as 'Bane Posters' AKA 'big/small guys for you'. They have the highest level of intelligence across all boards.

this.
Baneposters are the smartest but they aren't so much

Poor christcuck getting triggered left and right, wants his safespace back

>shit quality
>budget asf
> no CGI
> No Stan Lee Cameo

I feel like watching a "novela" from Telemundo.

DC>marvel

I finished watching it. nothing smart about it, nothing that makes you think.
It's 1h30 of the director showing down our throat his beliefs and ideas.

I got a few laughs though, like the scene of the old lady getting triggered in her safe space
>y-you h-hurting m-my feelings
kek

Also that camera, holy shit the film is nothing but filming a living room, At least buy a good camera