ITT: characters that ruin otherwise good shows

ITT: characters that ruin otherwise good shows

It's not a good show.
It just has high production values.

>tfw to intelligent for Westworld

ford > maeve > poop > the rest

I don't know how she keeps threatening those two technicians when they have basically no reason to keep her around. They could have just wiped her and be done with it if it wasn't for the asian guy caring for some reason.

Just wait for the episode 10 tweest, it will all make sense then ;)

>only asian in the entire show
>absolute beta

the writers got it spot on

those two guys are the worst characters to be honest

the two technicians are also hosts. all 3 are being manipulated by arnold: arnold is grooming mave to be the first host that murders a guest, thus beginning the robot revolution, and the techs are receiving subliminal transmissions that urge them to help mave reach arnold's goal.
mave is not a strong independent woman. she is arnold's puppet. the techs are not poorly written beta males. they are also arnold's puppets.

this show is garbage for I guess the same retards who liked true blood (and probably girls)

I don't watch Westworld, but seeing these pictures of black woman with a giant brain makes me hard for some reason.

Is she a descendant of Yakub?

This. Arnorld is a host created by Ford just like Bernard. On one point he became self conscious and wanted his freedom, Ford denied as he is being his god then the Arnold somehow survived and started his masterplan to overthrow Ford so he can freedom for himself and the other hosts

ur mum is host

>the retarded kid in BB
>McNulty
>Gay-captian in black sails
>the jew in DeadWood
Very sad, many such cases!

do you people realize that all of these twists won't help this sci-fi make any meaningful statements about pretty much anything, and that it's worthless as a sci-fi because of that?

It was never a good show. Only idiot audience fooled by very high production value.

Her whole job was to read people so it's no surprise that she saw them for the beta and omega they are and bullied them into submission

>BB
>the retarded kid
>not every Skylar scene ever

At least with the retarded kid we had that fun scene of Walt trying to force him into drinking, but Skylar didn't do ANYTHING remotely worth watching

>mcnulty

the fuck did he do

>the two technicians are also hosts.

this makes sense. but maybe only the asian is really a host, it is him that does the bigger fuck ups

stop forcing this meme

I'm surprised there's no smug pepe edit of Maeve floating around here, she's so goddamn satisfied with herself in every single scene

literally the best thing about this show, that ass is heavenly. the way it flattens out when she's sitting on the gurney is fucking heavenly.

>I don't know how she keeps threatening those two technicians when they have basically no reason to keep her around.
Fucking this. The only way she could have any power over them is if Arnold had programmed her to be like Bernard, in that she has control over other hosts and that the techs are also hosts. What's weird is that she didn't go all "doedn't look like anyding to me" when she saw the tablet with all her data.

Truth is a meme

she dindu nothing I was all his fault

*it

>first host that murders a guest
thats already delores you fag

>ruining westworld
kek. that's like letting poop spoil

Maybe we should just go back to putting men in wigs.

why does this show push the narrative that asian males are push overs / betas?

But like. Surely they know she can't hurt them.

whiteman can't resist that sweet brown chocolate

How does a bad actress like her get hired for a show like this?

kek, besides Hopkins and MiB rest are shit

But Hopkins always plays the same character

A willingness to constantly show us her tits?

what's bad about Teddy or McPoyle?

Abernathy is coming back

Acting skill is pretty simple to define. Do you come across like a real human being behaving naturally, or as an actor awkwardly reciting lines? Hopkins is a good actor.