ATTN: Drumpf blown to bits by logic

Terence Tao, one of the most influential mathematicians of our time (perfect SAT by 9, published papers by 16, PhD at 21, professor by 24) just used fucking mathematical logic to PROVE that Donald Trump is not fit to be our president

What happens now?

Other urls found in this thread:

terrytao.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/it-ought-to-be-common-knowledge-that-donald-trump-is-not-fit-for-the-presidency-of-the-united-states-of-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I highly doubt he used any math, just muh feels

M A T H E M A T I C A L L Y E L I M I N A T E D

What happens is that Hillary will be indicted, Trump runs uncontested, gets sworn in and heralds in a new era of American Greatness.

Then Liberals/Establishment will be forced to drown in their own sea of tears....

Did this guy run the numbers on his tiny dick?

Who?

Muh feels is liberal logic

He' right, logic dictates that Trump is unelectable and Ahmed the clock boy is a fraud with 0 merit. But he forgot that we ain't 100% logical beings.

>british education

I read that. he didn't make any argument at all except to listen to a speech from hillary

how exactly is that mathematical logic?

Pretending your political beliefs are logic based is the fatal flaw in the logic of liberals
All other faults flow from that first mistaken approximation

>supposed genius
>argument is shit
>"people should just KNOW that Trump can't be president!!"

Almost on the level of mexican intellectuals.

> still trying to use drumpf an insult

>runs uncontested
...Is that how it works?

Just because you are good at math doesn't mean you understand politics.

His proof

>Mittens and le current year man

My fucking sides

Fuck you douche bag ~ Trump 2016

I think it is the fatal flaw of most geniuses; that they assume others think similar to them, so in turn this affects their idea of how others think.

It could also be attributed to a lack of being "cultured" or traveled or whatever you would call it. You can be the smartest fuck in the word, but you will never understand a people until you look at it through their eyes.

I wish this was real

Smart people have a tendency of being really stupid concerning things outside their expertise.

"Proof by appealing to liberal media" isn't a valid proof.

t. Math major

Why do you faggots never fucking link the article in the OP? it's a fucking wordpress for christ's sake. at least put in an archive link if you are that autistic about ad revenue

terrytao.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/it-ought-to-be-common-knowledge-that-donald-trump-is-not-fit-for-the-presidency-of-the-united-states-of-america/

>call your own opinion that's worth as much as anyone else's some autistic name like "Proposition 1"
>wow, that must be fact it's so logical

"There is literally no way that Trump can get to 1237 delegates - It is simply impossible."

Stop posting this everyday, fuck. Nobody cares about this autist gook.

U jelly virgins?

>Telekom HU
You're not fooling anyone kuruc

>perfect SAT by 9, published papers by 16, PhD at 21, professor by 24
So what you're saying is that he's going to die by 42?

>john oliver

Chinks being good at math is a total fucking myth my friends

He pretty much is the smartest person in the world right now, him or Witten. The problem is that these people think so abstractly. I don't see why he would even be interested in this.

>autistic savant thinking he's good for anything else

>Terence "Terry" Chi-Shen Tao FAA FRS, is an Australian-American mathematician who has worked in various areas of mathematics.
>Australian-American
>Australian
Nothing to see here, folks.

>starts piece with "everybody knows..."

this tbrqhphamalam

>autistic savants aren't the future
It's the working class that's obsolete. Talk about outdated farm equipment.

The truest stereotype is the Chinese nerd, protected from reality by every kind of wall, thinking he can fiat things into being by writing them down, so long as the penmanship is neat.

So when Trump gets elected, does this prove that geniuses are fucking idiots?

Also, he's Chinese, what the fuck has he got against walls?

>ad hominems instead of refuting their arguments
Are Trumptards really this shallow?? Hillary BTFO Trump so hard in that speech

>smartest man in the world.
>quotes Mitt Romney and John Oliver as an argument.

Not an argument.

Hilarious

It's actually kind of pathetic considering how worthless the content is. Like the level of self-awareness has to be so low to find his argument convincing, let alone sound.

Omg hahaha

Because as a minority science guy he's expected to shill for the Hill.

Ah, the common knowledge chink, we've already destroyed him.

Reminder to hide and sage shill threads.

>ShitRom saying anyone else doesn't have experience in economics

using math to explain a social construct.

like what nigga

>Trump isn't really running, Trump can't win a primary, Trump can't win by May, Trump won't get 1237, Trump won't beat Hillary...

And don't forget the many
>Trump will never recover from this, he's out of the race.

I don't get why you are posting this repeatedly!
Is it supposed to be a joke?
> No mathematics
> Not even sound logic.

>Like the level of self-awareness has to be so low to find his argument convincing, let alone sound.
The whole point is to pander to liberals. When you're a liberal, you don't make sound judgments, your decisions and actions aren't firmly rooted in reality. You're looking to get nods and looks of approval from your peers, logic be damned.

That's essentially what this article is about. I'm sure if it becomes more widespread, I'll see liberals citing this article in the near future.

>"Look at this, you bigoted racist, Trump is mathematically unfit to run. What are you going to do when Hillary wins?"

Can't fuckin' wait.