Calling all Injuns/redskins/aboriginals/first-nations/american-indians/whatever

What the heck are we supposed to call you guys? I feel like all these terms got made up by white people who got offended on your behalf kinda like the whole "Person of Colour" thing. With all these names, which one is the best one? Is there a better, easier to say word?

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/prod/2011pubs/acsbr10-10.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahuatl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

indios putos, tiraflechas, atahualpas, machupichus or pony payos should be correct

fodder
nigger
dont matter

Native American works fine.

Spics are not the same as us, they're your progeny.

you are all the same shit considering we also explored your country, nube marrón

>Spanish explored New England

Lol, and no we're not. We don't have spic blood like they do.

I dunno, it seems to me that Native American is a poor choice. It implies that other races who were born here aren't truly native, even though tons of whites, blacks, etc. have been here for hundreds of years. Also, it's like 6 syllables long. Something like "Inuit" would be best, though that only really works for the arctic people.

dark chinks
dark gooks
dark mongoloids
they are mongrels but often predominantly like you.
also there are countries with a lot of purebreed types like Peru or Bolivia.
stop pretending to be special snowflakes, more funny knowing the 2/3 of americans indians are mixed.

Do you consider Arabs in Sweden to be "native Swedes"? Why apply a different standards to the Americas?

I never stated I wasn't mixed, it's snownigger though, I don't have dirty moor blood.

chichimeca here can i sacrafice you

>It implies that other races who were born here aren't truly native

Well they aren't

I guess we could consider all those Somalians being born in Sweden native Europeans now

> It implies that other races who were born here aren't truly native
Which is true.

don't worry, the dark chinks blood is worse than the moor one. :^)

yes you are, stop roleplaying as if you were any better, there are more nahuatl speakers in Mexico than all the indian speakers combined in the usa

census.gov/prod/2011pubs/acsbr10-10.pdf
> Although Native North American languages make up most of the languages coded, the speakers of these languages number
less than half a million.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahuatl
>Native speakers 1.7 million (2015 census)

I'd consider anybody a native if they were born there and make an effort to be part of the culture. As such, most "Swedish" Arabs aren't native, but most Jamaican Brits are native. The native Americans initially came across a land/ice bridge from Europe, so that means they don't meet the standards to be native either.

You gotta take me out to dinner first.

Amerindians originated from Siberia so call them siberians

And I'll say it again

American Indians

Europeans originated from Africa so call them Africans.

Just call them by the name of their tribe, My state has 12 different tribes each of them with their own idioms and languages, the least you can do is memorizing them, that's literally textbook shit we did in elementary school.

>2017
>out of Africa theory
shiggy diggy do

and i'll say it again, you are pathetic roleplaying mongrels while you are just a weaker version of the tiraflechas

>2017
>out of Siberia theory
shiggy diggy do

t. african

Nope.

namaste

Anyway the american continent belong to white people, you never built anything on it, just doing OOGA BOOGA SPEARS AND ARROWS.
blame smallpox if you disappeared, not europeans.
also it's not the fault of spics if your womens wanted to marry them.
your males are beta red chinks.

and i'll say it again, you're pathetic roleplaying mongrels while you are just a weaker version of moors

Amazing how that sentence still holds true, eh?

Niggers is fine.

>look at me i'm proud that a disgusting pigskin anglo raped my cherokee great-grandma, I feel so aryan, lulz le dirty moor, i'm not exactly the same thing than some random mexican.

we call them indianer which is different from inder (indian)

Shitskin is a pretty good one.

same here

>Didn't give up fighting for our lands until the 1900s
>Europeans welcome foreigners to take their lands

Yes, we can see how """alpha""" Europeans truly are.

my region was never touched by moors while your ancestors were raped until you have to buy your traditional costumes in a chinese shop

>if your womens wanted to marry them.
they had to marry them because they were raped and the catholic church excommunicated women that had sex (consented or not) outside marriage.
Spaniards weren't that different from their Muslims ancestors

Yeah, but what do you call the race? If you look at somebody from Iceland and somebody from Poland, you call them both "white". Likewise, if you look at a Navajo and a Mohawk, what do you call them?

jajajajajajajaja

Truly untouched.

>but what do you call the race?
why do you want to give it a name?

Which one are you?

Holy shit Spain kek

Cause there's name for every other race. When I meet a native, I want to be able to call them something without having the awkward conversation about what I should call them. Like if I meet a black person, I can say I met a black person.

mexican? I don't know, i don't care.
My great grandparent was Tzotzil though.

>tfw 17% percent Native and 83% Scandinavian

Literally makes me still whiter than the majority of Spain and France. Fucking embarrassing that a goddamn INDIOOOOOOOOOOOOO is still whiter than your entire nation.

don't ask for their race in the first place then, what the fuck do you care anyways? Just ask him the name of his tribe.

>what are neolithic farmers
>not knowing moors were spanish converts and were deported twice anyway
>moors were advanced people with technology during middle age when the disgusting dark chinks where playing with their poop and dancing around fire.
realy make you think.

Calling them Indians is just inaccurate since there already is a entirely different group who had that name first. Native American or American Indian is just too wordy, and still confusing since anybody who is born in the Americas is a Native American in a sense, while American Indian is too similar to Indian-American. Aboriginal might work, but it could be confused with Aboriginal Australians, and then we're back to being too wordy. First Nations is too vague and PC. Injun and Redskin are slurs. That leaves the word "Amerindian" as the only logical choice. Too bad it looks like it wont catch on here.

Good see Algerians are thriving in France.

Chug, Squaw, Prairie Nigger, Buffalo Jockey, Gasbag, Scalper, Wagon-Burner

>natives
>(regional tribe name)
>amerindian

>look at me! do you seen how white i am?
typical mongrel with racial complexes, you are nothing but the ridiculous result of the defeat of an entire race, and the worse is you are proud of it.
you are not really different of the insecure mexicans who absolutly want to prove they are white.

Autism speaks.

Well i'm impressed dark chinks are still alive in murica, I belevied your entire specie was extinct. :^)

just call 'em by their tribe name

cherokee
shoshone
etc

just like a brit wouldn't like to be called european

le autistic user lulz XDDDD
the truth is too painful i guess :^)

I can smell you from here, Nafri.
You have to go back.

I guess it just kind of bothers me that it's such a sensitive topic. There's a name for everybody else, but people are too scared of being offensive to give natives a name.

I like your logic, but "Amerindian" just combines an inaccurate title with a specific country. There's gotta be a better word out there.

putain mais pourquoi tu joue au traitre?

You live in a country that isn't yours, no matter how hard you try, you'll NEVER, EVER be European.

I have a better claim to the land than you do.

it's not a sensitive topic, is a stupid topic, calling people white or brown or black have little to nothing to do with their ethical background and only brings more segregation.
There are far better excuses to segregate like economic background, studies, job, family morals or social status.

but i'm not arab my dear great chief black eagle johnson.
your people never built any civilization on the current territory of the USA and you failed to defend yourselves, you are also mixed, so not even a real amerindian anymore.
just accept it, the creators of the USA are anglos, not indians and you have nothing to claims here, you were a bunch of savages constantly at war between yourselves.
but well i'm supposed to believe the hollywood cliché about you, like the dialogues with "wisdom" and random animal names, with mystical music on the background.

So should we stop using racial names altogether? Seems to me like that would be a good way to stoke the fires of racial tension rather than the opposite. If we stop talking about our differences, we can never overcome them and better learn to work together.

>your people never built any civilization on the current territory of the USA

oh...

>Forced to pick on meso-american related ethnicities, living also on spic conquered territories.
don't use bad faith, the most annoying about MUH LANDS are Iroquois, Algonquins, Cherokee and Sioux people, not the Pueblos or the Comancheros from texas.

>stop using racial names altogether?
people can do whatever the fuck they want, but if precolonial tribes don't want to be labeled and being thrown in a bunch why force it upon them?
I see no social, political or economical benefit in doing it so.

>b-but it doesn't count!

It's true, that civilization disappeared even before contacts with europeans.
the only ones worthy to claim clays are Aztecans, Mayas and Incas.
the north american red chinks are just random mongols travellers, also you weren't that numerous when europeans came, even without diseases or massacres.

How about Cahokia? Or does that not count 'cause you don't like it?

Redskins allow rape on reservations remember that

Around here we just call them Chugs

I guess I'm seeing their culture die out more and more with each generation, and it kinda seems like it's because they aren't part of any bigger picture. We see here on Sup Forums all the time where countries who have things in common are brought together by a sense of one-ness. South Korea/Japan, Serbia/Russia, All the nordic countries, etc. Seems like isolating yourself culturally is a good way to end yourself.

It's well known that spaniards are Arab rapebabies. It's in their genes.

You're just making shit up now.
Native American tribes interacted all the way from Maine to California, through extremely extensive trading lines.

We know this because they had stone in the Northeast that could have only been quarried in in the West coast.

we don't care, you loses, you have nothing to says or claim.
it's not a war crime, it's just a conquest.
superior races have the duty to conquers inferior races.

You're changing the subject because you were proven wrong.

dude, even with firearms and horses you can't defend yourselves correctly at the same level.
blame the diseases, nobody wanted to massively kills you in fact.

I wouldn't bother talking to that baguette. He's made up his mind and no amount of reality will convince him otherwise.

Meant this for

That's not what we were talking about.
Anyways, 400 years is about 666 times longer than how long France defended themselves in WW2.

Amerindian sounds ok
or
JungleNigger