Why is Sup Forums so slow? Is the board dying?

Why is Sup Forums so slow? Is the board dying?

many committed suicide on nov 9
the trash took itself out

Filter out all the shitposting and it's the slowest board on Sup Forums.

I miss when threads on Sup Forums could stay up for days. Only memester migrants who come here to amuse themselves with twitter-tier content posted from their phones want Sup Forums to be a fast board.

I prefer reddit; I just come to Sup Forums to shitpost

Because there's no good movies or tv shows anymore.

capeshit is killing cinema and low tier trash like wesworld, GoT and walking dead is killing tv

Sup Forums peaks in the middle of GoT seasons

it starts rising in activity 1-2 months before the season opens
and it starts slowing down 1-2 months after the season ends

furthermore there are weekly differences, tue-wed-thu are slower than weekends.

I think this might be because some people are actually not NEETS

So? There's no good video games anymore yet Sup Forums is very active

Congrats now it's moving fast again

eh? it's one of the faster boards

>some people are actually not NEETS
Those people need to fuck off.

jesus that's the best teaser ive seen for anything and its not even a teaser

I blame the cuckmods, no fun allowed

>There's no good X anymore
The only problem is you. You lack the ability to look, or you never developed the taste for anything beyond big American blockbusters, which are admittedly worse now than ever.

Not everyone on this board is a neet, you're right.
A lot of students and some wagecucks too.

It's the worst year in history for movies.
And this year's tv shows are mediocre at best.

So there's very little enthusiasm about discussion and everything devolves to shitposting.

what happened to the jokah baby? the threads died before i was able to post this

You are the pinnacle of cancer

Go back to redot or Sup Forums if you want upvote stylized fun you fucking outsider

Everyone migrated to the superior board, Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is just a toilet for shitposting and forcing memes, serious discussion happens over in r/movies

/film/ when

With christmas around the corner, Sup Forumsedditors and Sup Forumscucks aren't allowed to be in the house.
Unfortunately some cucks are still around.

Can you be a neet and have a job at the same time, I need to work to buy food and pay my internet bill.

>Get called cuck one too many times.
>NO U KEK!

Cute.

>Can you be a neet and have a job at the same time

Get just a part-time job I guess.

>With christmas around the corner, Sup Forumsedditors and Sup Forumscucks aren't allowed to be in the house
??? our biggest injection of Sup Forumsedditors comes from the the winter and not summer

But I already have a full time one.

>tears from the cuckshed

But they have been here the whole year.

you are easily baited

why tho?

There are people on this board who voted for trump that actually don't see that they will be cucked.

they've been here for 3 with more coming every year

The cuck is always the last one to know.

We have to go back to the LOST era.

Back to peak Sup Forums.

Just accept fa/tv/irgins are the problem.

No other board gets this much Sup Forums garbage on it, because it's brought here by Sup Forums posters. I see your stupid fucking memes infecting every other board as you crossposters spread out and WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS. You're ground zero for shitposting.

nah, we're not whiny fairweather faggots either like you poltards

>e3 this year
>Sup Forums goes back to its slow moving pace

>election
>Sup Forums goes back to its slow moving pace

merely a coincidence though right

people are getting annoyed by bot threads

I did just say you were all going to other boards and posting your shitty memes there, didn't I?

can you explain why this didn't start happening until 2014 when baneposting got big with cross posters like you?

You fucking idiots raided a popular Reddit AMA with your epic TDKR meme and wonder why your board is full of retards now.

>(You)
but Sup Forums has never been able to do any of that sort of thing. not even raid other boards for their gets. this ama was in 2014 too which is well after we were invaded

You invaded yourself by talking about trash like /got/ and Batman constantly while forcing 100 bad memes at the same time. Go to Reddit if you want rules, you all used to say. Now look at what you got.

I never did anything, I made Sup Forums my home board ten years ago, I just want to live in peace.

>trash like /got/
no one but cross posters wanted that though. its all on record on 4plebs too. the mods bent over for them
>Batman constantly
if by batman you're talking about tdkr then 90% of the discussion when it came out was about the shooting and then the rest was Sup Forums crying that it was a good movie and that the shooting stuff needs to go to Sup Forums
>100 bad memes at the same time
if you're referring to stuff before bane then it was almost always forced by saetre. if post bane then again its cross posters trying to emulate bane

next

>but Sup Forums has never been able to do any of that sort of thing

Remember when this was a dying party 22 days ago?

>if you take out what makes the board fast then it's slow

Wow, brilliant.

capeshitters are sleeping off their food comas

probably because no penguin gf