What are some essential dystopian future movies?

What are some essential dystopian future movies?

>play slots free for a year

wow trump truly does want to make me rich

Can you just make threads about movies instead of another thinly veiled political shitpost thread?

>Trump becomes real life Big Brother
I'm not sure I'm happy about it but out of all the ways this shit could have gone down it's one of the more amazing outcomes

Automata

I'm seriously asking.
1984 is fantastic, Brazil was great, Equilibrium is fun, Handmaid's Tale was interesting.
I like dystopian themes.

Cyberpunk america?

I dig it.

My dream...

Fuck the OP, I love a good dystopian movie so I'd appreciate a recommendation.

>asks about dystopian movies
>posts pic of utopia

I hope one day there will be a Running Man tv show.
And very probably president Trump himself will be the presenter.

Children of Men.

>trumplerinas actually think this

He only used the dumb masses to win

biffs "future" was actually the present.

Unfortunately that's too close to reality already as it is.

>muh Trump is le Putin puppet meme

that's why he's lining up anti-reset neo-cons like Pompeo and Romney for his administration, yeah?

Democrats have a serious perceptual disconnect over being triggered so hard

I wish Vegas looked like this. So beautiful

I got you pham

Fahrenheit 451
The 10th Victim
The Bothersome Man
Soylent Green
Logans Run/In Time
Kin Dza Dza!
Things to Come
Brave New World ('80)
Pleasantville
There's a film coming out called The White King that looks interesting

If you want virtual reality stuff:

Nirvana
The 13th Floor
Lawnmower Man

>tfw you've dedicated your life to working in climate change research and prevention
>the public votes in a man who denies climate change

scientific illiteracy is still very high

the dystopian future will happen soon if we don't cull a few billion

You shouldn't really care about anything that could happen after you are dead

We should get rid of all the worthless shitskins that breed like rabbits.

Fuck off and actually make some film recommendations, you self-indulgent prick.

Can someone explain the Trump hysteria to me? Everything he said since the election sounds pretty reasonable to me. If anything, he seems to give in too much to the establishment mindset.
Anyway I can't detect any totalitarian tendencies. So what is the deal here?

You must be pretty dumb to not understand the liberal's point. I guess it would be pointless to explain it to you now

hysteria is how women (and low test betas) react when they dont get their own way.

Not sure if essential, but Total Recall, Dark City, The City of Lost Children, Delicatessen, Blade Runner, A Scanner Darkly, Minority Report, The Lobster

The left are just whipping up some hysteria to get more interest in their shitty talk shows and the Infowars-tier channels are feeling validated over Trump's victory, so they're even more obnoxious now.

Fair enough.

Soylent Green, Blue Submarine No. 6, Le Dernier Combat, Kontroll, Kin-dza-dza!, Metropolis (2001), The Rover, The Ugly Swans, Dead Man’s Letters, Visitor to a Museum, Time of the Wolf, The Hole (1998), Jin-Roh, Morning Patrol, O-Bi, O-Ba: The End of Civilization, Kamikaze 1989, Crazy Thunder Road, World on a Wire.

These ain't your grandpa's recommendations.

>Oh thank god I can just say that I don't need to explain, now I don't need an argument

Also Logan's Run.

Dark City
Equilibrium
Strange days

>no one mentions mad max
>no one mentions escape from NY/LA
Plebs, all of you

I could explain it to you, but you probably won't understand, even if you arent an american this whole year was about Trump, there are countless articles, videos and even music about Trump and why he's supposedly bad for america. Maybe you live in a cave or in the forest or something, try to catch up to the world.

>nu male cucks actually believe this

Keep the salt coming.

>hysteria is how women (and low test betas) react
Although I somewhat agree, I clearly remember similar hystera when Obama was elected. While I have little political sympathy for him, I think it was just as exaggerated a threat as Trump might be (if you see him as a threat at all).

That whole graphic is such hilarious libtard head-up-assery.

>Clinton literally took bribes from foreign governments for favors
>Obama literally expanded NSA spying and legalized US government murders of American citizens abroad
>"TRUMP A BAD! HE WHITE!"

damn he looks smug

NOT EVEN THE ACTUAL RUSSIAN FLAG

>There's so much confirmation bias out there that I can pass myself off as well-informed without so much as uttering a word of my own.

>What are some essential dystopian future movies?
Hunger Games.

1984 is a film ?

>the dystopian future will happen soon if we don't cull a few billion

see i was an environmentalist until i realized this. It doesn't matter what America does as long as China and India exist. So Trump winning will have no effect on climate change whatsoever.

>climate change
Is there no escape from this bullshit?

>Le Dernier Combat
seconded

Offret from Tarkowsky
Le Bunker de la Dernier Rafale
Even Dwarfs Started Small

>there are countless articles, videos and even music about Trump and why he's supposedly bad for america.
Could you name one thing? Maybe the one that gets people most triggered? Because I really don't get it. Almost everyone around me hates Trump, but when I ask for a reason they just say he grabs pussy and has a golden elevator.
That means he doesn't have the polished style of a Harvard graduate, but how does that make him a dictator? I would really like to have that explained.

The thing no one realizes is that climate change is inevitable no matter what, the kicker being is how bad we humans exacerbate the situation.

>exacerbate the situation
Insignificantly.

Kek NYC already looks like this.

>its a "i watch info wars and paul joseph watson videos" episode

Well there's all the dictator-esque shit he's done since becoming President-Elect, such as handing out positions based on perceived loyalty rather than qualifications, threatening the press, dismissing generals who previously disagreed with him, ect.

It's really only a matter of time before he or his administration try to do something blatantly illegal and then act as if they are in the right and that anyone who points it out is a traitor or part of a left-wing conspiracy.

>Dumbest ethnic groups in America (Blacks and Spics) vote for Clinton en masse

>Durr Trump used dumb masses to win

ok.

>Loyalty

He's passing positions to some of his biggest critics, some from the Rubio campaign. Eh, whatever helps build your Mr. Hitler image.

>uch as handing out positions based on perceived loyalty rather than qualifications
Are you joking? He's got Mitt Romney in for meetings and he picked a woman who hated him for the UN.

The Spanish really perfected city building with Barcelona; just look at that perfect layout
It's a shame the rest of the country is a shithole

>кинo showing everyday
>bad future

>Insignificantly

It's people like you who are genuinely destroying our fucking planet in return for your short-sighted delusions about "dem der mooslams and immerguntsz!!!"

Just shoot yourself instead and you'll be free from all your troubles, cunt.

>such as handing out positions based on perceived loyalty rather than qualifications
Have you looked at the people who had these positions before? Qualifications hardly ever play a role in these decisions. It is a powerplay, it is politics. You had people in these positions who believed, they could just overthrow all the governments they don't like and democracy and harmony will spread around. Instead they spend trillions of taxpayer dollars, destroyd half a dozens nations and did not achieve any goal whatsoever. Could anyone be more incompetent? A rabid monkey on crystal meth would make better decisions than the Bush/Obama/Clinton regime.

America was never a land of "diversity".

Look up who coined the term "melting pot". I fucking dare you.

>America was never a land of diversity
>Britbongs and other countries began colonizing America from the natives
>Slavery which turned into citizenship
>Irish
>Italians
>Chinese
>Whoever the fuck else

But yeah sure America was never a land of diversity.

>Look up who coined the term "melting pot". I fucking dare you.
Mind=blown. No joke.

This was all worth it for Alex's overwhelming smugness

>The melting-together metaphor was in use by the 1780s.[2][3]
kys cis scum

>I treat politics which could drastically change lives like a little petty sport

I'm glad we're all adults here.

THIS

>to win

Fraud.

>1984 is a film ?

There's a good one with John Hurt.
Also a 1954 black and white British TV adaptation with Donald Pleasance and Peter Cushing.

he gunna make america grea again

ok i will look into it. I already read the book

wow so seroius

Barcelona isn't a spanish city though.

You seem upset.