Black Lives Matter Criticism Thread

I will post a few cringy pictures that are praised by BLM.
Why is this photo wrong Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksRB4faMU7o
youtube.com/watch?v=fbguM02jhs8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>civelis
What does he mean by this?

But you already have rights...

I'm not sure what "Give us American Rights" means now?

Free college or something?

Syphilis

not wrong, people who say "All lives matter" are bloodthirsty people who subversively work to bring back "them guud ol' dayz" when equality meant hanging niggers for fun.

It says 'give us'

Here's another one.

Fucker's just wasting water.

kys

Christ I've never heard of a blind artist before

the police should kill both of them, bikers are faggots

>Shitavious

You just can't make this stuff up

Neither picture is wrong. We should have just kept segregating blacks and not giving them the same rights as whites. They would have just left if the US Govt doubled down on their position maybe they would have fucked off to Canada or Mexico.
Govt backed down, showed it will cave, fast forward to today and there's people protesting for communism, tranny rights, and to de-legitimize anyone who is white - especially if they are a male.

That's actually a valid firefighting technique the burning house is too far gone so let's make sure the neighboring houses don't light up as well

Implying blacks are the ones on fire.

Whites are being genocided in South Africa and Zimbabwe and they laugh about it. Cops kill more unarmed whites than unarmed blacks. And blacks kill more blacks than any other group.

They refuse to put out the metaphorical fires that they themselves start, they refuse to put out fires on white property, and they refuse to even acknowledge their own similar crimes in their neighborhoods and countries.

I hate it so much when they make the comparison that saying "All lives matter" is racist. We are not trying to put out a fire that doesn't exist. We are facing problems too. We should solve the root causes not only focus on giving blacks special rights.

Because there is no way to demonstrate the "oppression" that black people are supposedly experiencing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ksRB4faMU7o

>blm
>wearing a suit
Pick one

The fight is over.
No matter what BLM wants to tell you, blacks have every right and opportunity that a white of equal means has.
In some cases even more because of all of the programs put in place to push up blacks from their bred ignorance and poverty.

Slavery ended in 1863, give a year or so max for when the states got around to releasing their slaves, one hundred years later blacks were given free and equal opportunity give a decade or so for southern states, and in 2008 a mixed man was made president.

At this point if a black isn't living a good middle class life, it is for the same reason a white isn't, not taking advantage of your opportunities.

t. Southern black

This shit pisses me off, portraying people that say all lives matter are white supremacists. (sorry Sup Forums race is nothing to be proud about its just a phenotype)

>Italian education

I live for the day where there are more black men in suits besides piliticians and the occasional actors/musicians/athletes

>(sorry Sup Forums race is nothing to be proud about its just a phenotype)
But why do we show the phenotype? Surely it's a waste of resources to have different traits for no reason? It's almost like there's a evolutionary advantage to being able to tell people from a similar background to your own.

>Can't see that it is an Irish flag
>burger education

Here is there anti-police campaign. Im sure most of us cam see the irony here and why this wont work.

How new are you?

Trolled. Try again :^)

>Check date
It's summer alright

>the police should kill both of them, bikers are faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=fbguM02jhs8

It's funny because BLM was the one setting businesses on fire for "justice."

These people think they are an actual, legit civil rights movement.

>for-profit policing
What in the fuck are they talking about?

good argument. You're right, all lives don't matter.

>implying the "refugees" are women and children and not 20 year old males

sooo they want people to go around breaking windows? or this this a gay ass metaphor?

The only picture that makes sense in this worthless world.

Because they're filthy fucking niggers and they all deserve to be put to death.

keck

>community oversight

Didnt work out to well for TrayTray.

kek'd

made me think thanks op

This is what liberals actually believe.

Him don't read good.

did it make you go, hmmmmmm?

>give us american rights

and how did that work out? tons of rape and murder for the white population and blacks basically just being a voting block for more intrusive government

go fuck yourselves

BLM was supposed to be about ending police brutality against blacks.

Saying that All Lives Matter was to stop blacks from creating another victim complex where there wasn't one.

> You can't make this shitavious up.

this

This is the last one I have

>NeqRo
Also fake and gay.

Bro you're racist. How dare you show statistics!

'broken windows' is the theory that the best way to force down crime rates is to strongly enforce petty crimes, such as vandalism, which make an area seem like a place where crime is acceptable

That gif looks like a self defense simulation where they really get into the roles.

Or am I wrong and this nog just stabbed a poor old man to death.

This. All black lives matter is, is a bunch of blacks who wants more "gibs-me-dats" from the government.

It's a good idea. Fuck the retards who think enforcing the law is controversial.

do these people not know how annoying it is to make EVERYTHING about themselves
I starting to think that the racist people are actually the reasonable ones

I see, fucking dumb niggers

bruuutal

Sup Forums BTFO

Sure thing Ahmed

The body cams will lead to more incarceration, because the "dindu nuffin" excuse won't work, because it's all on camera. But, hey! Have at it! And then in another 5 years when prison rates have become even more unsustainable than they are now there will be some other bullshit cause to try to absolve nigs of any culpability for their actions. It's never going to end.

t. Singapore

remember when the media tried to spin welfare as being mostly white? despite whites being massively underrepresented based on population. and black people held it up like: "see? wez wasnt the welfare nigs after all" even though they accounted for 40+% and their population is ~13%

but now, when whites are the majority of police killings, we have to worry about the black mans plight because it is over represented by population (but not crime rate)

really makes you think....

yea, fascism would do WONDERS in the niggerfied parts of America
real shit, ideologies is depends on society and cultures

Somalia and Liberia is proof that libertarianism won't work for niggers since niggers have no values

Exactly what I thought

accurate

Cop doing God's work

>Be nog
>Rush at Police officer who is armed
>get shot and die

seems like a logical outcome

shouldn't you be at work?

>starting to think
in less than a year i went from apathetic to full on segregation supporter. why? because the left is so delusioned it hurts to think about it. they are the embodiment of a chaos god

in time the hate will grow. and its not because you hate blacks for being black, but because you see the solution and opportunities to improve life (and theirs as well) and they squander it and blame white people.

can someone justify this shooting?

Can someone help me debunk this one? I can't come up with a good argument against it

I can agree with you on that.
I thought our high incarceration rate is from people using pot.

see
Running at a cop regardless of what shape your hands are in is a physical threat.

>shitavious
>"How are you today, Octavius?"
>"Pretty good, Titinius, I was just... oh damnit, here comes the big fag, Shitavious."

Its a simulation of the "prisonyard rush" knife attack. It's very difficult to defend against, even by those highly skilled in hand to hand combat.

>cop has gun pointed at suspect
>disregard police orders
>keep hand hidden behind back
>act aggressive with aggressive movement toward cop
>hand in back waistband
>a common place to carry handgun
>quickly whips arm forward as if he has a gun
in no scenario would anyone do this unless thee intention IS to get shot

I'd hazard a guess and they're talking about policies that use tickets or asset forfeiture as revenue streams.

But this vid makes it look totally legit what the cop did: that move of the guy was very very unthought

if you do stupid shit like rob a convenience store, point a gun at a police officer, post pictures of your self with your gun or pot smoke just to look "cool", then you use the excuse he "dindu nuffin" then your life is worth less than a gorrila.

Why is it so difficult to defend against? Because you get pushed down by one hand on your back?

Police departments do not have revenue streams. All money related to asset forfeiture and tickets are handled by the state treasury. You don't write a check out to your local PD.

>You just can't make this stuff up
well, sometimes you can
>HUEY FREEMAN H&R Staff Writer
Huey Freeman is a cartoon character

Okay here we go.

A

Ha, show this to Waco PD.

B

Such a shitty town. Waco is the religious degenerate center of Texas.

Is Horsey the next cartoonist we're meme-magicking into a nazi?

There they are. The biggest faggots in the thread.

You'll get no arguments from me on that statement.

civil forfeiture is basically the police "charging" your property with a crime and confiscating it. they can then do what they want with it. there is a lot of money in it

It was a good idea
It cleared up new york, helped clean up London till it was banned.

The guy was basically trying to psyche the cop like a jackass and was surprised when he shot him.

I'm sorry, but cops shouldn't take chances and be like "ha, he may be playing!" Don't fuck with cops, they are not someone you should play around with like that.

and more generally
"Black lives matter" started as a rallying cry for protests in regards to a string of completely unjustified shootings of black people in which the police were absolutely shielded from accountability. I'll say it started righteous because of that. John Crawford is one I'll mention. It's a ridiculous stain on the honor of the USA as a nation that this man was gunned down like this and no one was charged with any crime. So at that point my instinct is to support them.

But then what happened? It became a vehicle for professional victims, for fraudulent 'leaders' to aggrandize themselves, it became corrupt and vile almost instantly.

"All lives matter" is true. And to the extent there is truth in "black lives matter" it's a subset of that truth. So you can test anyone preaching BLM easily enough - by their reaction to ALM.

Good people of all colours cannot disagree with it - communists, professional victims, con-artist 'community leaders' cannot agree with it.

>pretend to reach for gun
>DRAW!
>get shot
He'd never make it in the wildwest

Yes. Fucking slime deserves it, which is more than I could have said for Ben.

Yes, yes he is.

Pls stop this meme
The whole reason blm is even a thing is because they want to be seen in the same light as their ancestors 50 years ago