New one thing more libtarded then this trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJr2RO7g7jI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>New
dumb frogposter

Corporations are evil tho

Evil Corp is Google 10 years from now

Hee hee, that's right goy, huge multinational corporations that only care about their profit are your friend!

Name* FUCJK FUCK FUCK

Rami is the GOAT

>missing the point this horribly

So how are you today American male aged 14-24? Still eat shit for breakfast obviously..

>my one and only normalfag friend thinks this show is genius and thought provoking and convinced me to watch it
>it's fucking garbage scraping the lid of the barrel in terms of depth

isn't the irony breathtaking

they literally set out with "don't be evil" as their guiding principle

It's Citizen Kane: The Reality

>they aren't
gud goy

>board of directors of evil corp.
>they're all white aryan men, none of them is named Goldstein or Steinberg
typical false-redpill for normies and plebs

>show talks about muh evil corporations
>while showcasing far more insidious agendas on a cultural level such as promoting homosexuality, islam, and diversity

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

What do you expect from reddit trash?

>corporations literally fight each other for customers
>evil

adf

>He will never look at you like this

is conflating the opposite of liberalism to be corporatism the best meme produced on /poltv/?

I'm not even exaggerating. If people knew they amount of data Google has on them, they would be fucking scared

diversity in a show that takes place in nyc? unbelievable, da joos must be behind it

The vast majority of corporate CEOs, stock holders, and board members in the US are non-Jewish white, it's not even a contest. Just because your circle jerk Nazi board conveniently only talks about the media (which has numerous massive non-Jewish owners now too), doesn't mean the media is all that exists.

>corporations fight
Okay...

It would be sort of ironic if they became evil, but that hasn't happened yet. Capacity for evil =!= being evil.

the bottom of the barrell is bretty deep down

Corporations swallow small fry. Then they invest in each other.

This isn't the 60's anymore where there's a bunch of corporations in the field. It's just 6 corporations acting like one giant megacorp now.

They are tho

>it's literally called "evil corp"

how delusional can one be

Girls.

Oh the irony.
S2 was all about showing what a fucking retarded idea they had. Even the main character wants no part in it anymore.

just kill me now, family, I can't live with tf

I want to dry his tears

>Even the main character wants no part in it anymore.
What's he said?

DUDE EVIL CORP IS EVIL LMAO

Google manipulates what people see on a daily basis. If google doesn't like a piece of information, a company or a person then you won't be able to google anything positive about them or possibly even anything at all.
Alternatively, if google likes something, then they will manipulate their search data to only show positive things about it and give it preference over other opinion, companies or people.
They also exploit content creators on youtube and abuse copyright law for profit.

They are already extremely evil and they haven't even started yet.

Get a load of this guy - actually defending globalist elites on Sup Forums.

I like 'em.
I'd love to see those tears while he's begging me to fuck him harder.

>Coporations are evil
Well they place private profit over the common good. If you believe in a just society where all people can live happy and meaningful lives, then you would appreciate corporations are responsible for pretty evil practices: worker abuses, environmental destruction, consumer safety violations, subverting democracy, war profiteering, mass surveillance etc.

that's right goy I mean guy
The jews are your friends, they don't really control anything.
We are actually oppressed too by those evil old white guys

It didn't work

Google threw all their weight behind the Hillary Clinton campaign and it accomplished nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=fJr2RO7g7jI

>Well they place private profit over the common good
Just like people

Goddamn email, I bet he's doing this shit on purpose

Season 2 makes it quite clear that you can't destroy a part of society without destroying society itself.

It's made clear their belief in Season 1 is childish and flawed.

Now fuck off.

this. and it's not like all the "diverse" actors are bad or anything so why would you give a shit? cause if you do you think a lot like sjws think.

>profit over the common good
They can only profit by appealing to consumers. Why is profit bad?
The common good is a meaningless word.

>muh Fox News / MSNBC worldview

>subverting democracy, war profiteering, mass surveillance etc.
We talking about businesses or governments here?

It's all just a bunch of liberal bullshit

>If you believe in a just society where all people can live happy and meaningful lives,
I believe in said society. I don't believe everyone deserves to like it's some right though.

>Corporations are evil waaahhhh profits
Hey retards, you do realize you wouldn't have made that post if you didn't pay a handful of "evil corporations" for their products and services right? Your Internet, keyboard, monitor, computer parts. All corporate. You're literally part of the problem. If you don't like it, create an Internet network and build your computer from scratch (including the raw materials).
You don't know shit about economics. You are a typical entitled libtard millennial. A corporation's only objective is to build value for its shareholders. Your only objective is to whine on anonymous image boards and not actually do anything you pussy.
K Y S
Y
S

If that's all you got out of this show you need to kys and chlorinate the gene pool

He's such a goofy cutie

>not realiziing that F Society is also evil
>not realizing they are being played by a Chinese crime syndicate
>not realizing what an unreliable narrator is

Go back to watching CSI, buddy.

Anybody else thought the first half of season 1 was great? As soon as his family stuff started happening I lost interest. I finished season 1 but I have nor desire to watch season 2.

Major corporations are DISGUSTING tbqh

The all powerful state should provide us with our food, fuel, internet and automobiles

I look forward to the low costs provided with the absence of blood sucking CEO's rinsing me for profit