THESE GUYS AREN'T REAL ARTISTS

>be the Ink Spots
>have 82 fucking songs with the same fucking intro

What is this fucking bullshit?
youtube.com/watch?v=k9Ghd3CSrNg

It's their version of yelling "DJ KHALED"

They're all dead if it makes you feel better.

Absolute frauds. You're doing the Lord's work here, user. They need to be exposed before they can take this any further. God. What a wicked world.

Welcome to doo wop.

We have to expose them for the frauds they are! They will not ruin music for us!

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Implying they were doo wop

How can they sleep at night?

neatly in their graves

>shilling your shitty youtube video on Sup Forums for views
keep it to the sharethreads faggot

its not even that theuy have the same intros. they all have the same chord progression

It's plain old pop music of their time, who the fuck said they were artists in the first place besides millennials? god damn

damn music these days really isn't what it used to be, wish i could go back to the good old days

it's called innovation.

Literally WHO?

i like it when the break is just speaking the lyric

You would be surprised at just how often artists of any genre recycle material. Everyone has a limited amount of creative ideas in them.

It was a simpler time...when a Ginger was nicknamed "red"...Left handed ppl were "Lefty", Gimped up ppl were "Crippled" & COLORED groups were called the INK SPOTS, because they're Black like ink! Because they needed reminding! lol

Guys like the Ink Spots are often cited as evidence of how nice and genteel black culture was before rap, but actually they were just trying to act clean and white to sell records and get on the radio. The truth is, black music was gritty and raunchy stuff even in those days, if you heard dirty blues songs.

I'd attribute it more to "don't fuck with the formula"