Haha dude look how rich and neurotic and Jewish we are

>haha dude look how rich and neurotic and Jewish we are
*camera zooms in on someone making a le epic reaction face*

Failing to recognize how brilliant this show is in regards to comedic writing and acting is sad.

Also

>Jewish

Just watch the fucking show, you clearly haven't

Rewatching it for the umpteenth time atm. Still doesn't fail to make me laugh.

This show is awesome, you're a fag

How many times I gotta tell this kid chicken wings?

I watched the first episode and then dropped it

How big of a faggot do you have to be to not like AD?

Were the ratings of season 4 low? Why did they dropped it again?

thanks for reminding me to go buy a copy of this series today on black friday OP

Apparently they're going to start filming season 5 in January.

Because season 4 was shit

I'm so mad they replaced the latino soap opera star, she was so hot on the first season.

I should rewatch it, I barely remember the third season. And I could watch the fourth one. But it's one of those series that has a shitload of stuff in the background so its very rewatchable

Are you retarded? This is one of the best written comedy in history. I'm not even memeing. There is a joke every 15 seconds, you still get something new after 5th rewatch.

>I know they like this on reddit so they MUST hate it here!
>Now they'll never know I got here during summer!

They're anti semites, mang

Before it was cancelled, this was the most consistently funny show on television.

Seinfeld has the most funny episodes of any sitcom, the Simpsons has funniest episodes and moments of any TV show, but Arrested Development was the most consistently hilarious during it's unfortunately short run.

it was okay. it's better than nothing.

Season 4 was better than season 3. It was just in a different format so people weren't used to it

/thread
/out/