He doesn't think synthpop is best genre

>he doesn't think synthpop is best genre

>the system, scientific americans,harald grosskopf, oingo boingo,baltimora, devo, ghostwriters, ruins, soft cell, jacqueline humbert, tom tom club, boris dzaneck, cosa nostra, wham, dead or alive

I mean come on

that your best mayberry?

stop perversing MY meme!!!

what's the best mayberry? i like this one

i kind of wanted her and brandon to work out but i knew it wouldnt

that's not even a good one

lauren was clearly too ambitious for him. she dreamed too big and got what she wanted. how does the lesser Brandon even cope?

seems like he's trying to move on,he said a week ago he doesn't think about her that often anymore, even though he still messes around in threads. i think brandon could do anything he wants with his own life, i just think he's lost and has no idea what he wants.

it's a great one imho

lavren milkies

rumoured it was a small time that she gave a shit about him, her career blew up, she started dating justin long and that was it.

i hope they marry and have kids

Is the bait that Harald Grosskopf and Ruins aren't synthpop? Because otherwise, ur right

no one in their right mind would do that after a year of dating,

it was probably people just fucking with Brandon. we're on Sup Forums of all places.

both of them are tagged synth-pop on discogs

it's only a matter of time, user

this

it's the opposite, it was brandon pretending to be baited and going along with jt while these guys thought they got him
its as dumb as it sounds

yeah i think it goes both ways

Wouldn't really call tom tom club synth pop

i bet in some way she still cares and brandon does too. he would have made Sup Forums history.

>he wants to project a patrician image so hard
>he posts mostly no names instead of the actual list