Le "play without attacking midfielder and without center forward till the last 10 minutes of the game" man

>le "play without attacking midfielder and without center forward till the last 10 minutes of the game" man

so after last year's meme win we will never get rid of this shitfest right?

Massive cagão.

Whmmm we won the euro and played the wc qualifier with 4-4-2, lets play a 4-3-3 with nani who has done nothing in years and quaresma who is only good as a super sub, and lets play andre gomes the whole game and make our only striker play 10 minutes"

if it was against New Zealand I would understand but he started the worst 11 he has ever used against the only team in our group that stood a chance

It's the confederations cup lads. Mexico take these very serious. I wouldn't worry to much.

a loss against a CONCACAF team is always embarrassing regardless of playing at 30% in a friendly endseason trophy

>Pretending Portugal is so much better than good teams in CONCACAF

Remind me again what happened in the last WC when you shared a group with a CONCACAF team?

something humiliating, like he said

didn't you lose to jamaica and panama in the last golden cup. settle down, MacHernandez

>implying Poortugal isn't taking serious either

i know you will say im just making excuses but the team we used in 2014 was probably the worst i've ever seen, any portuguese will cringe at this line up

Another embarrassing result against a confederation that has less WC semifinal presences than we do with a lot more participations.

The 2014 team was the shittiest team we've sent to a major tournament tho.

>that usa line up

lmao this is 10x worse than your team

As if that US team was our peak team either. It was basically our current roster minus Pulisic.

>postiga
>nani
>meireles
>almeida
>costa
>veloso
>pereira

any of these players if they were still the same age today wouldnt start, nani starting today was the most unbelievable thing i've seen Santo doing

I think being the 1st time we're playing there makes it more serious

>le "i rate concacaf" man

Can't even name a full starting 11 of decent players from that shit association

Raul Meireles could easily start tho. But that doesn't matter, the USA line up is completly dogshit.

>Raul Meireles could easily start tho

literally clueless

Our 2014 squad was the absolute worst in recent memory as well since we had no Donovan and no strikers after Jozy "one goal in Sunderland" Altidore. Yet we still dominated that game and you got lucky with a draw in the end kek.

I have no idea how that team can manage to win games at all. Bradly being the creative force of the team should say enough

>americans bringing up the 2014 "soccer" game in the living hell that is Manaus to engage in a non american sport banter

Just realized he looks like a fat Anthony Bourdain.

>Portugal plays with Mexico
>American flags bantering with us in non-match thread
such an obsession with such a small country lmao

mexibros >>>>>>>> chicanos

That's why i don't hate Portugal

It always starts this way, we'll qualify in the last minute as always I'm not worried

Its obvious both teams played memesters in place of the regular starters, i would make 3 changes to todays XI.

He could lose his job. Its not like Portuguese people haven't been getting fired recently

4-6-0 IS the future of football, keep up.

>Its not like Portuguese people haven't been getting fired recently
I feel you bro

No one's talking to you though. We're all laughing at you.

good thing, I'm tired of being (You)'d by clueless american flags

portugal had all it's players doing an entire season plus euro competitions while south american teams are just starting their regular season, stop nagging bitch, they have all the advantage on their side, euro players are wasted now.

>veloso
>meireles
>postiga

Why did you remind me of them...

André Gomes was unironically one of the better players in that match, should start André Silva for Nani and maybe Gelson Martins for Quaresma

>André Gomes was unironically one of the better players in that match,
Don't say that out loud or Jorge Mendes will sell him again for another fortune.
Seriously, Jorge Mendes is a true madmen. I still don't understand how he could sell that piece of crap to Barça for 35milions.
He is worth 12 millions and that's really pushing it.

memes aside he has been improving towards the end of the season, should join Atlético

>one meme pass vs 10men Real
>he has been improving towards the end of the season
yea, no. choke artist like everyone else.

>should join Atlético
OH GOD!
I can hear Jorge Mendes rubbing his hands from here.

BTW, what is your opinion on Renato Sanches?

great idea, I'll start working on a 40M move to atletico tomorrow

10M go straight into my pocket, another 10M to my "associates", the other 20M won't exist actually, I just want to inflate my players hehe

I liked him at the Euros, and I really want him to succeed him at Bayern, but this season was very poor, even considering he is only 19, his passing is actually pretty shit, but he also seemed to lack confidence
I don't think he is made for a team like Bayern that has a lot of possession, maybe Manure would unironically be better, or any other team that focuses more on playing against the ball

You are forgetting the part were he already bought percentages of the players pass when they were worthless so that when he overprices them he get commission on the money he receives anyway.

Say what you want, that guy is a genius.
Seeing his smug face when ronaldo signed with manure almost gave me cancer.

20 YEARS AGO THIS MAN WAS SELLING BEACH TOYS FROM A BEACH HUT!!!!

>Living the Portuguese dream

>Johnson as RB
>Dempsey lone striker
>Beckerman + Jones
>Zusi
>Bedoya
Why the fuck are you complaining

>Beckershit
>old man Beasley starting
>Besler
>Zusi
>Bedoya as a forward