/heem/

previous

/heem/ is love

fuck

3rd for HISH SHISH HISH HISH SHEESH

Conor

Can we please have an MMA thread and not a bunch of tweens gossiping about who made what thread or whatever?
none of us give a fuck -- why don't you guys just bitch to each other on the irc, or better yet, via Tinder?

anyone got another angle?
that looked like a strangely slow kick, or was there a glitch in the video?

First for my girl

:^]

How big is the size difference between gooby and mayweather anyway? Isnt gooby just like only an inch taller? I heard Dana was saying the size difference is gonna be a big factor.

why didn't nate finish him

Dana's full of shit. He's just trying to hype the fight; he knows Conor is getting murdered.

Gooby is gonna be probably 20 pounds heavier, boxers don't like to cut weight and Conor is really good at it. Expect Floyd to be 155-160 and Conor 170-175

That worked real good for Canelo, right?

what do you think duna will buy with his mayweather money?

Nate was screwed over and has no punching power. If he hit 25% as hard as Conor it would have been over in 2 rounds

Woodley should fight Masvidal. WGAF about Boringpack

My big boy Boe vs my biggest boy Riggu? Fuck, that's gonna be an emotional rollercoaster.

>what is a hydration clause

Conor is fucked.

Who you're favorite fighter girl?

The roster of Ultimate Submission, hopefully.

press A to apologize before it's too late

Mas should have won the decision instead of the fight if he wanted a title shot.

>when the dog has a cuter face

They need to sign the GOAT WMMA fighter

>millionare

Lol dummy

Post slip.

Oh for sure I agree 100% my man, but I disagree

Conor is bigger than Canelo

It's going to shock all the boxing pedos when they see him and Floyd side by side

You're clueless about combat sports you goofball.

le question mark kick my dude

I was thinking the whole fight about how I love questionmark kicks, and how rare they are. When Holly delivered I came buckets.

I'd like to take this chance to apologize

TO ABSOLUTELY NOBODY

Her mouth reminds me of big league chew

Canelo wasn't even as big as that twink Amir Khan

now only if he could box lol

Big, even bigger than the size gap between conor and eddie

Is Conor also faster and stronger and has a better left hand?

say i weighed 255 pounds, who is the biggest money fight for me in boxing?

Wasn't commenting on boxing ability m8, just saying that people saying that people saying size is a non issue because Mayweather fought Canelo is somewhat misguided

A question mark, as if to ask "why did you think this fight would be competitive?"

Probably stronger yeah, not that it will necessarily translate into punching power. Faster? Probably not, but he's sure as shit quicker than they'll expect.

Could you make RDA webms please?

Mike Tyson's comeback

For sure Conor isn't literally one inch taller than Floyd my man

i have a body type like tyson fury except my arms and legs are skinnier and i don't look quite as shitty in my mid section

...i thought he was 6'6 ish google is saying he's literally one foot taller than mcgregor

Isn't gooby considerably bigger than all the manlets he steamrolled through? Sans Diaz, obvs.

I am not even yoking, I am genuinely curious.

>both 5'9

Hmmmm

Ehhh I've taken a liking to Valentina, but only cause the bitch shoots guns and guns are cool. Unfortunately, I feel that's the dumb American in me speaking.

Being bigger is actually a disadvantage you moron.

Yes. The UFC is also notorious(no pun intended) for lying about fighter stats

Is there something else in you?

Eddie was an inch shorter than rda as well who is 5'8

DICK

If you know what I mean

He wasn't that much bigger than Holloway

Funny how he can never steamroll people bigger than him like Duffy, Holloway, and Nate.

You forgot to say no homo

>eddie lies about his height so therefore so does floyd

What did he mean by this?

Eddie is 5'8 you mink.

>Being bigger is actually a disadvantage you moron.

manlet detected

Hmmmmm

>Conor can't knock out lanklets
>Floyd is a manlet so he can knock him out

It's foolproof, I tell you!

Touche

Anybody have some big browns they need broken down?

Is he gay?

Out for fathers day. Catch you haters later.

It's boxing you idiot

I am not looking forward to the aftermath of the McGoobs Maywedda fight. The banter from either fanbase will probably make me KMS

>still responds

No one cares dude

Anybody need a squirt of Muscle Milk?

I expect there to be a legitimate push for us to move to /asp/.

Some people are already pushing some fabrication that we agreed to a loser goes to /asp/ stipulation with /box/.

Is this possible? Surely the fighters are measured ?

Nate and Holloway have iron chins though

You can be the same height as someone and still look smaller than them. How can't any of you understand this? Cerrone and DC are the same height but DC has a wider frame while cerrone is lankier. Eddie has a wider frame than Conor who is lankier. It's not rocket science.

The only reliable measurements are weight and reach, people lie about their height

There's a pic that floats around here of Mir standing off with Carwin, and the taller guy on paper is actually shorter, I don't remember who though

anybody else surprised that RDA never got in trouble over those illegal knees?

Is Bobo Stoop a good fighter?

does Bidet Sloot know a lot about sneakers?

Eddie is shorter than Conor, he is also stockier be he is still shorter
I met the Diaz brothers and Nate is easily an inch taller than Nick, I always wondered why they was listed as the same height

yes

different people measure
different measuring methods used

Only Cerrone is 6'0 and DC is like a short 5'11 probably closer to 5'10

As a sneaker expert, he's a beast.

I thought it would all be official like the weigh ins

>Conor 170-175
Lmao he doesn't even work around at that weight outside of camp nevermind when he's making 154

Maybe later, not at the moment
What are you after anyway

Not surprised, no, because no one actually knows the bloody rules and their impact on the fight wasn't really that significant
I don't think he did it "intentionally", in that he knew they were illegal and even the ref didn't pick up on it.

People are confused because they now think hands are the only thing that matter. So if they see one hand down they think it's legal, but in reality, one knee makes you grounded and with the different states and rules, people don't seem to quite grasp it yet.

It is something that I think should be addressed somewhat though

What is stupid about that?

his team admitted he walks around at 174.

>filename

I'm dying

Source me up then, because he only made 169 for his WW fight

>sunday
>fathers day
>the spammer is spamming perro caca threads

Could this loser be anymore transparent?