youtube.com/watch?v=TNBK1QCgTCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b-but we got you the breast milk you wanted

i only drink the finest breast milks

cambodian nigga

breast milk.... you make my day

have sex all fuckin day

I spit hot fiyah

Not before I hook Daddario, Dennings, and Hendricks to the milking machines.

think about it... the 5 best rappers of all time... dylan... dylan... dylan, dylan, and dylan

>my face when I never understood this joke because im white but still laaughed my ass off

who was dylan?

A real contestant from the show. They show a clip of him right in the sketch.

YOU'RE TOO CLOSE MOHN

youtube.com/watch?v=2DkwGfn-C30

NAME THE FIVE BEST PAIRS OF TITTIES OF ALL TIME

I'm not a sugarcookiegetter

Taxes

Is that what's hot in the streets right now?

open this thread, hoping to mimic/riff/ crack wise

>everyone has all the bases covered already

slightly frustrating but more importantly, proud of you Sup Forums. specially dat sugarcookie.

who's the most gracious replier in this thread

>user, user, user, user, and user

this is not what I got into the music business to be doing!

IM RICK JAMES BITCH!

omfg fu i'm going to africa

>tfw it's Bill Burr's fault we didn't get more Chappelle's Show

IT'S BRUTAL!

How so?

He laughed too hard at one of Dave's jokes about black people stuff and Dave was like fuck this I'm going back to Africa.

The lovely Nia was Dave's wife, you didn't know this?

The funniest part is that's pretty much exactly what happened according to Neil. Then 30 Rock made fun of it with Tracy saying he was going to Africa and instead just went to a warehouse like a block away and put a bunch of plants behind him when he skyped with people. That whole storyline was great.

jesus christ i never made that connection before

who the fuck is neil

from chappelle's show to 30 rock in less than thirty posts. well, it was nice while it lasted.

neal brennan, the co-creator of chappelle's show and a major aspect of what made the show great

can you guys elaborate on what you're talking about pls, exactly, tnx

What are you getting butthurt about, Nancy? If you are getting triggered by someone talking about something related to the thread subject and just being butthurt because they're talking about a show you didn't like then you are literally a tumblr tier pussy.

I get that reference

I"m okay with it. I still can't hate Bill just because of World Series of Dice.

>Look at those nostrils flare... Makes me want to vomit.

I don't know how much clearer anyone can make it. Dave was doing some sketch about race on the show, Bill Burr was a writer, Dave made some joke about race and Bill laughed hard at it, Dave took umbrage with that because I don't know black people reasons, Dave was like "Fuck this, I'm going back to Africa!", then he took off and said he wasn't doing the show anymore.

bill burr was a writer on chappelle's show? or what show are you talking about

30 rock is god tier fight me

>bill burr was a writer on chappelle's show

Yes.

np, kenneth and krakowski make this shit unwatchable for me.

he's listed as an actor but not as a writer on imdb & wikipedia

Fair enough; at least you actually brought up a thing about the show instead of just reeing at me.

a sugar cookie? man this is crazy

Also a performer.

youtube.com/watch?v=TNBK1QCgTCE

That's because he was a staff writer. Kinda just hung out in the room and bounced around ideas and jokes.

cheers

Hey people kept shout "its rick james bitch" to him, interrupting his shows or even while walking with his family

>$50,000,000 per season

>fight me
why is it always insecure 14 year old girls who think they have superior taste who say this?

whoa! did that really happen?!?!

There are 14 year old girls ITT?

It was that sketch "The Nigger Family" The part where the white family was sitting around eating their breakfast and Dave comes by as the milkman. One of them asks Dave's character if he'd like some sausage, and Dave's line was "Oh, NOSSUH ! I know betta than to get between a nigga and his pork !" This caused Burr to crack up so bad he blew the take and started practically having an asthma attack, and he had to leave the set. Then a similar thing happened when they were doing the bit where the magical fairy appears to Dave when he's on an airplane, and the flight attendant asks what he wants for his meal, and this little fairy, like the old gag of the devil and the angel on your shoulders appears, and tries to get Dave to order the fried chicken. I can't remember which was supposed to have happened first or which was the final straw, but those were the instances. A friend of mine worked on the show, and witnessed one of these incidents but only heard about the other, I won't say which because they had to sign some crazy NDA's about it.

I love stories that actually happened and then the entire escalator clapped.

They're in most threads m8. One has probably replied to your posts before.

>writing a joke so funny that you yourself gets offended by it
I didn't even think it was that funny. It was just the one real joke over and over, "haha these white folk are named nigger so I'll make the same nigger jokes that we've had for SEVENTY. YEARS."

*Throws orange juice in every direction*

This is deeply concerning.

user, you made my daaaaaayaaaayyyyy

>racist little white boys quote Dave chappelle
What a thread of faggotry

nigger i ain't reading all that bullshit

>pic
cringe

>he has no time for make believe
why? you're on Sup Forums. all you're doing is reading.

The only white person within ten feet of me is my gf, faggot. ;^)

Everyone understands this is utter bullshit, right? The idea that Bill had anything to do with it was just a bit on O&A.

But it's not and you're wrong. Neil even said so himself in an interview he did.

ENOUGH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Source?

I think it was Rolling Stone, maybe a year or so after Dave took off. I'm sure you could find it on Google.

>do my homework for me
you are the laziest of niggers

In other words, you either made it up or heard the bit on O&A and got confused.

CHARLIE MURPHY

Literally three seconds on Google.

HOUSE MEETIN YALL

Chad, we just don't feel safe wit you in the house anymore

WAHT ARE YU DOENG? WE ARE S'POZED TO BE A FAMBLY

A RUPPA TUM!

A RUPPA TUM!

A RUPPA RUPPA TUM1

I RIP AND I RHYME

I RHYME AND I RIP

LISTEN TO DA WAY DYLAN SPITS

WE TRYIN' TA BE CONBEANIAL BOUT DIS SHIT

We could just fuck you up

>he looked the misogynstic folls up and down.
MASHUMARO NO ON'NANOKO.'
U DISHANAH RURSERVES

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL DOING STANDING AROUND.

I SAID SHUT. IT. DOWN.

unbelievable

>the "ohhh" from the chick in the audience
That and some dude laughing his ass off when he does the "YOU MAKE MY DAYYYYAYYYY" make me laugh more than those individual jokes, which are already funny on their own.

That spider-man jacket Wyclef wore was the shit, I would so wear that if I dared to wear that

can someone help me out, I'm not an american and i don't understand the last bits of the making the band skit

>why did he save a lot of money on his car insurance? cause they did all those chores?
>wtf is that dude with the umbrella and sandwich coming floating down at the end?

>>why did he save a lot of money on his car insurance? cause they did all those chores?
It's a reference to a car insurance advert that was popular at the time because it had a talking gecko. It's just kind of an unexpected and outlandish thing to say.

>>wtf is that dude with the umbrella and sandwich coming floating down at the end?
Pretty sure it's a reference to the song that is playing during that part because in the music video, there's a black dude like that that Chappelle parodies. Again, it's "lolsorandum" but it's not in your face about it.

thanks user

No it wasnt. It was the blackface fairy