A Polish woman wearing a rag

youtu.be/LxorPXhgxOs
Why are Polish women so willing to submit to Islam? And what the hell are they both doing there in the first place?

yes because people never wore scarfs before the muslim came knocking at our doors

But in this case it has a direct bearing on Islam.

pol-pol-pol-polacks?

they literally went on a vacation to iran you dumb fucking hohol

because Islam is the truth

Women have to wear this in Iran you dummy

And contributed their money to Iran by buying food and stuff there. Nice.

Yes, it's called tourism.

Are you mad that they visited an ally of Russia? :^)

Why would a healthy human being go to an Islamic country on a vacation? Are you dumb?

Kys, simpleton.

There it is. That's the reason isn't it? Iran is an ally of Russia.

Iran is easily the least cancerous muslim country in middle east.

No, I just don't particularly feel like talking to a simple-minded person.

Where are you coming?
Will you bring your sisters?

No, it isn't. Claiming so is beyond bluepilled.

Why? Because it's an ally of Russia?

By the way, Crimea belongs to Russia, its population decided so through a referendum.

shia>sunni
It's Indisputable

Fuck yourself! I hate your cunt and strongly believe that the cultural suicide you yourselves incured is justified.

The general attitude towards a kaffir is the same.

nothing personnel :^)

Hey, polaks

Who do you hate more? Russians or Ukrainians?

If I were a rando woman in a Muslim theocratic country, I'd be stupid not to wear a head covering. It's different if you're a foreign politician.

how is it even possible to hate tens of millions people? :c

>Russians or Ukrainians
Implying Ukrainians aren't just Russians larping as a diferent nation.

Not a pole, but I would say Russians

Ask Eesti

They do not consider themselves Russians, it means that they are not Russian.

Poles and Iranians are both sarmatian nations.

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

lol at a Russian vassal state chirping a real country

more like
>if it smells like shit, looks like shit, tastes like shit it's probably shit

>aryans talk with each other
>something wrong
i like Iran and most poles like it

All this love comes from ignorance.

>hohol talks about ignorance
yeaaa

>they've spent 30 days there
>they clearly visited even the backwaters of Iran as shown in the video instead of staying all the fucking time in large tourism-oriented cities
>in the last few years tourism in Iran experienced a boom and everything is much more expensive than what travel agencies with outdated data claim
And most important they're absolutely fucking fine and safe.
Something that you couldn't say about travelling Ukraine, a state few hundred kilometres from the geographical centre of Europe.

Iran is a beautiful contry with ancient traditions, Ukraine is a state made up by Stalin.

I've met a lot of ukrainians and I must say aside from two girls I do rather dislike hohols. At least Russians don't have the audacity to fucking speak russian to me meanwhile hohols speak hohol and expect me to understand their shit.

Speaking of made up states what in the fucks name is Belaruse? They are just Poles, Lithuanians and Russians who live in some meme fuck knows what with no actual identity. I've read young Belarussians wewuz as Lithuanians lmao

Why am I even replying to a stupid kid from Poland?

You're just butthurt that what you claim is an "islamic shithole lelele" is a much more interesting place since Ukraine is younger than my Grandmother.

Not to mention Iran is our friend. They accepted polish refugees after all. They are not even ar*bs they are Persians and have an ancient, rich heritage.

Why should I hate our Yamna bros?

Spanish society is degenerate. I despise you.

why so angry Mykola?

Why so cucky, supposed saviour of Europe?

;^)

>respecting your hosts is cuck now

chec

because they're not sluts like lots of your women

Is that how you're dealing with your slutty women in France, by converting to Islam?

He's right tbqh, Iran is a cancerous hellhole because the country iss led by a stupid ideology.

Not saying it doesn't have a rich culture and history, at this point in time, it's shit and it's inviting everybody to the shitfest, that's all.

checced

>bluepill, redpill etc.
reddit