What are your thoughts on Americans?

>be american
>get shot

>be indian
>shit on streets

They're the cancer of the earth. They (or their government and secret service, specifically) have ruined countless dozens of developing countries. I hope Trump's presidency brings about their long-overdue demise, and it seems as if it just might.

>be brazilian
>uma delicia

Racist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, islamophobic

not chill

CHI

6/10 it's ok
would rather share a border with a european country, but it could be a lot worse

>be brazilian
>girls eat shit in a cup for cocaine

>dies in a forest blaze

>be me
>get sad

I am neither Mexican nor CHIcano

Good business decision.

Strange but fascinating country. They always take things too the extreme, for the best and for the worst. In recent years unfortunately more and more for the worst.

Greatest country in the world
Best standard of living
I fell for the quality of life meme but yuros live in tiny shitholes and have no idea what a closet is, they're taxed to shit and get paid far less
The only way this is better is if you live of gub gibs and it's amazing how many people here get disgusting amounts of gibs
I bet a good amount of the posters here are neets on gibs

t. Ezra Rosensteinberg

I think it's a natutral result of their super hero complex.

>be indian
>rape or gang rape any white or light-skinned women walking by
>poo in loo and skip washing hands
>smell of curry and spices

Your country is arguably the same, though.
>Nazism to Red Army Faction to ~1.5 million refugees in 2 years

>in recent years

>be canadian
>get arrested for calling some mentally ill shitlord the '''''''''''''incorrect''''''''' gender pronoun
>all money is literal debt to trillionaire bankers but 99% of canadians are oblivious to it and use debt to buy bagged milk

SPORTS

I badly wish I was one. Any fags here want to marry me? Need dat green card.

7 - 1

Well, yeah, but we were never had the option to just lean back and watch everything go down from literally an ocean away.

You have a point

is nationalism an sport?

wall never