Italy vs denmark u-21 in poland

italy has some big talents in team and memerumma. will be nice to see how they fare.

ready boys?

I expected more people desu, this is like summer /seriea/

I wonder how shit must Donnarumma feel right now

>I expected more people desu, this is like summer /seriea/
confeds cup has been surprisingly entertaining so far. normally I like the u21 euros but I can't bring myself to watch 4 games in a day

berardi is great. too bad inter wont get him. wierd that benassi is captain. nice to see roberto getting nt games

not much prolly cos playing in tourney will take mind off insults

Benassi has been captain for a long time. This fucking team. Favorite with Spain.

>too bad inter wont get him
never say never, if perisic goes we'll try and get him for sure

that gagliardini domination there..

former inter youth from strama days 8)

i think bernardeschi is the current target.

>both score no
how fucked am I?

>Dollaruma getting boed even in Poland, banners too
top kek, based Polak milan customers

>Petagna
we wont score desu

>check lineups
>not a single nigger from your NT
Awesome feel

ooh conti goes close. looks good for italy.. where does barreca play?

>All these literal whos from Denmark

Why no Kasper?

Torino

Super weak Danish squad compared to the one at the Euros, which didn't even impress.
Our big generation graduated before this one.

Fun fact: Kenneth Zohore is in the Danish squad and he had his debut in the Danish league and in the Champions League in 2010.

*kisses your badge*

Which Kasper we talking about lad?

Dat Benassi blootha

Our offensive plays are preatty weak desu, Di Biagio shuld kill himelf asap
Also Petagna is shit get him off

ooh close

and on HT changes teams..

The famous one, Dolberg.

enjoy while it lasts

who's winning?

He's on the senior team. His breakthrough also came after the U21's qualified, so they couldn't really include him regardless

>italian supporters throwing fake dollars to Dollarumma

>fans throwing dollars from the stands at Donnarumma
KEK

Half this italian team has already played with the senior.

Some epic banter there

>people trowing fake money bills at Donnarumma
fucking kek, and he's not even in Italy yet

>people trying to boycott Donnarumma
Fuck off zozzoneri, grow up and support your NT

>bants

I know. Hence the 2nd part of my comment :)

is it me or is Italy playing pretty bad?

Do I dare check Tancredo Palmeri's twitter today?

[muffled po-po-po in the distance]

Based Poles

it's not only you

top bantz

el pesetERO

Having 3 left-footed players on the attack is not very effective

I saw some of them chimped out and started writing fake reviews about his brother in law's restaurant on trip advisor.

Need a 9. Too bad Belotti is 10 days too old or something like that.

ayyyyyy

decent half. danes looked very cucked. wingers need to improve esp bernardeschi. berardi put good balls in. Inter boy roberto played a big half.

>italian pundits already dropping their spaghetti about this draw and how much Spain steamrolled FYROM

>petagna

Can't wait for the impotent rage after Marotta buys Donnarumma

We were embarassing.

wow petagna is really awful. Should have caled Kean, he couldn't have been worse.
Can't we play with, like, Berardi as false 9 or something?

>peetagna

>b-but we will bench him
lol

Not happening. It's Real/PSG or nothing.

Keep dreaming
Marotta has good ties with Raiola

And? They aren't going to sell to fucking Juve. They are probably still trying to change Gigio's mind at the moment.

Yes, they're getting him for free lmoa

I think it's polish milan customers

Holy shit, I never thought someone could surpass Napoli's retardness after Higuain's transfer

>cant win a CL for shit
>re-hire the italian Dr. fuentes

kean would unironically have been better.
or we should play with a false 9.
but it's all our attacking play that is shit. That is on the manager.

Or they are nervous because of the donnarumma thing and can't concentrate.

I think that after Pogba's deal Juve is trying to have nothing to do with Raiola anymore.
Right now Kean is the only one, and I think they'll try to loan him somewhere

I also think that they're kinda struggling with emotions since it's their first continental competition, for most of them at least

did di-biagio call up orsolini from the u20?

Obviously not.

They're just getting physically dominated by the Danish, it doesn't help that the Danes constantly foul them and should already have three yellows

>Spud fans with WENGER IN posters

kek

>those Tottenham lads with the WENGER IN signs
lmao

>Agricola

Glad you implied the man who did bloodshots before games, during halftime, the man who gave literal sacks of pills to players like conte, vialli, torricelli, ravanelli, pessotto.

Agricola has been condemned then saved by law tricks while using meds out-of-their-scope as antidepressants. These were used to cover doping meds.

>EPO

everyone should look at recent Dybala images, because next year he will drstically change his muscular EPO features.

We're getting to win, meme pushed by journalists not welcome

Hi

>jewrsolini
>moses kean

fino al confine, gobbo

fino
al
confine

Maybe they know something about Real's excellent second half.

this is not a good team

own
w
n

goal
o
a
l

good start. now a few quick goals to crush the hopes

jesus fuck gagliardini is so good, such a shame he's surrounded by shit teammates.

Dybala's muscles already grew up without doping, it was just the usual work that the staff do to the players. Look for example at Bale before and after.

Also Agricola has been at Juve since like 1990 or so, and Juve only won 1 out of the 7 finals it made, so he's not that effective

#amala

Wait, he's a fine system baby. When his team was shit (most of second leg in Serie A) he was shit, too.

He works well in a well working team, but can't save shit if the team is bad. Not a champ, but a good player.

They are probably probably all doped to some extent. Too much money involved to be legit.

Holy shit

What a goal. Will he play for Roma for sure next year?

RETEEEE EUROGOL BOYS!!!

NOICE

minchia che goal

PELLEGRINI

>losing to shitaly
danmark...

PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE PEREGRINE

Yeah Orsolini was just the golden boot winner retardd

what a snow troll we got here

lurked for 60 minutes

throws shit at based danemark

you appear as a fluid nigger to me

I still don't believe the team went from dismantling atalanta to being so shit naturally. It's too absurd, even for >Inter standards. There must have been something fishy going on, whether it was the board or the locker room.

ooh gagli big mistake there. focuss

Thank you for protecting us against the bully

wake up boys and score more. lookin abit sleepy now

ah but it's pronounced raiola. I always said raiola

definetely in the locker room, these fuckers literally stopped playing after they knew for sure they couldn't qualify for the CL

he has even left the thread (?)

Maybe there was this idea that preseason qualification match could infringe the notorious shitty parades in the USA, Singapore or China.

BTW fucking Bilan stole the points in last derby. They're going to be kicked out of EL.

yeah also poor team spirit bcose cliques which are now gettin sold.

>Dollarumma

they atarted playing well again once they couldn't mathematically qualify for the EL