Untitled

Good for him

t.

/thread

>masterpieces

Lorde is grim, how did she ever become famous? Like she's objectively not attractive, but she isn't even unattractive in a way she can manipulate to her advantage (think Meghan Trainor, Adele, Susan Boyle) she's just kinda gross looking

So then you think "maybe it's the song" but Royals is fucking garbage

Help someone please explain

fred armisen

here's a wild guess: mosy people disagree with you

right blowjobs to the right people. she was a young girl who was "mentored" (see underage sex)

You've seen her at interviews? She's actually cute af mang
Also her voice is good and fits the product well. Royals was unique/fresh at the time too

the age of beautiful girls singing and dancing half naked has come to an end thanks to faggot hipsters

this jew fuck needs to fuck off and die already. guy is fucking terrible.

this guy sticks his little dick in lena dunham. nuff said.

she is jewish.

lol who's anton?

do you know something?
because i have a friend "in the know" and has told me some stories.

OY VEY

antwon fantwon?

soy boy

SOYGOY

t. mad goyims

what do you know user?

Is it even possible to fake success?

i have a friend who works in the industry.
basically weinstein type shit. sex for status. underage etc etc.
prostitutes to the right people and became pop stars, all that stuff.

Masseduction is a masterpiece.

Melodrama is not. Not by a long shot.

ew

bullshit.

believe what you want to pal.

m8 are you kidding
do you actually think this shit that is widespread in hollywood won't be widespread in the music industry too

He's the producer of the year in the same way that The Chainsmokers were 2016's band of the year.

Pure luck. "Royals" was the right song at the right time.

Masseduction is hit or miss, maybe 4 good songs on it. Your criteria for masterpiece is severely lacking.

ITT: NEETs who blame women and jews for the fact that they will never accomplish anything.

this guy is part of the problem

>i have a friend who works in the industry.
And my dad works at Nintendo.

tbf St. Vincent album has really nice production even if the project gets bland after about 5 minutes.

>see underage sex
made me laugh for some reason

Very well of parents.
>daddy, I want to be a famous artist now
>of course baby, how about we start you of with a ghost writer, a producer, 50+ hours of studio time and 100 grand for advertising?

>off
Sorry

Is the obsession with Jews that’s now so common on mu as well as the other boards all ironic or do people actually dislike Jewish people?

lmao

Sup Forums
>tfw no gf, why are normalfags so cruel? I wish people wouldn't be so shallow and could look past appearance. it's not fair as an average male

also Sup Forums
>HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FUCKING NU-SOY KEK WEARING GLASSES AND BEING UNATTRACTIVE HAHAHA! LOL LOOK AT THAT SCHNOZZ CHAIM OYYYY VEYYY

WHITE MALE SAVING THE MUSIC.... AGAIN!
LMAO BLACK PEOPLE IN THE SUICIDE WATCH

unlike the posters who are pretending to be retarded, the racist/sexist/misogynistic/anti-semitic/ableist posters are actually hateful trolls.

his name is so close to that "jack off" joke

Nice hoverhand

>jack anton off

same thing happened to Lana Del Rey
>not attractive
>not unattractive either
>music is garbage

Lana del Ray is an industry plant that’s why

kek

>Lorde is grim, how did she ever become famous?
Being a kike would help

Wow two of the most overrated albums of the year, congrats

It's fucking confirmed that jews control and influence many industries, mainly entertainment. Why do you think all these weinstein kikes are getting caught? As well as all the degenerat shit that has been in hollywood and music industry in general.

You can fuck off back to redit now.

It used to be ironic. I'm reasonably sure the unironic Jew-haters have outnumbered us, though.

Just irony bro.

Fucking Amerimutt

white men lost the war to the zionists already years ago
keep on fighting against other races though, it's what they want you to do
they'll just going to to continue controlling everything as always
how does it feel to know the vast majority of cultural artifacts that reach you are filtered by the zion

An ugly jew, man I'm floored!

I fucking hate this cunt

oh i am laffin

Weird that every single person there is white too

Clearly the whites are conspiring

>jews
>white

what a worthless kike

oops

>masterpieces

i fuckin hate the dude, hate both his bands (FUN. and Bleachers) and hate every song he’s written or produced. one of the worst people to touch music in my lifetime. he can’t hide his coke habits for interviews and his girlfriend (lena dunham) sucks too. qt tho, can’t deny that smile